The Rumour Thread

The prospect of there being a decent number of new Ironjawz kits has me pretty excited, though hopefully at least half or more of those new kits are units instead instead of it being mostly new characters.

I'm still hoping we also get those other new troggs that were described alongside the possible portal trogg, more troggs is always nice and it would be great to have more variety of options for those that run a trogg focused army. Looks like I might be bouncing between painting CoS, Ironjawz, Gitz and hopefully Flesheaters in the near future!

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

All the same, COS leaks won't be all that damaging for GW at Nova Open : if these Ironjawz/troggoth rumours are confirmed, GW will have a nice little preview to do for AoS after all (what would it have been like with last Cities minis at the same time...).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Draznak said:

All the same, COS leaks won't be all that damaging for GW at Nova Open : if these Ironjawz/troggoth rumours are confirmed, GW will have a nice little preview to do for AoS after all (what would it have been like with last Cities minis at the same time...).

As long as they don’t overstretch the space marine reveals to make up lost space 

/s

joke aside that amount of Ironjawz models does sound hype

56 minutes ago, Draznak said:

Right now we have the 5 Ironjawz units with the second Dawnbringer book, the next Kill team season and potentially the Space marine releases if they don't reveal them until then for NOVA. Not a bad lineup and HH could also get something as the next thing on their roadmap isn't revealed yet

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Right now we have the 5 Ironjawz units with the second Dawnbringer book, the next Kill team season and potentially the Space marine releases if they don't reveal them until then for NOVA. Not a bad lineup and HH could also get something as the next thing on their roadmap isn't revealed yet

They will probably show off the next Underworlds box as well. All in all a pretty good show. The preview show is on August 30th . If the box is up for pre-order on the 26th, I wonder if the cities range was ever intended to be part of the show. 

32 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

I am not going to believe anything until Whitefang gives out some ambiguous emoji reactions.

But very exciting news for the warclan boyz.

Maybe it will be easier for Whitefang to give a reaction if I mentioned Zoggrok Anvilsmasha 😁

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5
  • LOVE IT! 4

3 hours ago, Elarin said:

I created an account so that I can share some news with you:

Cities of Sigmar army set is will be available to pre-order on the 27th of August and the release date is 2nd of September

The other thing is that the next part of Dawnbringers campaign is coming late September and the title is Reign of Brute. More Orruks than just the Maw-Grunta will be released alongside 

3 hours ago, Elarin said:

I don't know a lot unfortunately and I can't share everything now so as not to cause any unpleasant consequences to my source. However, there will be more Ironjawz models and there should be a bigger box - like the Harbinger boxes that will contain some Troggoth models. I would assume that one new model and some older Troggoths? To provide some credibility to what I'm saying: this Sunday some Kill Team boxes and new Kill Team annual should be announced for the next pre order. That way you'll know on Sunday if I'm at least somewhat credible 😁😁

2 hours ago, Elarin said:

5 Orruk kits/characters including the Maw-Grunta. I'm only guessing that they're all Ironjawz based on the names

2 hours ago, Elarin said:

In addition to the Troggoth and unfortunately I have no idea if that's indeed the one with the portal 😁. I'm really excited though, as I wasn't expecting that much stuff to come with the next Dawnbringers book

@Elarin You have made TGAs 2023 my friend.

4a7fecdc-0584-40b3-bfbf-4a94d1e795a1_text.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Recap of Autumn AoS releases according to rumours :

• Dawnbringers II : Reign of Brute
  • 5 new Ironjawz kits : Maw-Grunta, Arboyz, Zoggrok Anvilsmasha, 2 mystery kits
  • Big Trogg with a magic portal
  • 4 Warcry bands, 2 left undiscovered
  • Cities of Sigmar full release
  • The Blacktalons
  • Dawnbringers book III

Oh my we're in for quite the season !

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

6 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Recap of Autumn AoS releases according to rumours :

• Dawnbringers II : Reign of Brute
  • 5 new Ironjawz kits : Maw-Grunta, Arboyz, Zoggrok Anvilsmasha, 2 mystery kits
  • Big Trogg with a magic portal
  • 4 Warcry bands, 2 left undiscovered
  • Cities of Sigmar full release
  • The Blacktalons
  • Dawnbringers book III

Oh my we're in for quite the season !

If the blacktalons are part of Dawnbringers that still leaves at least  six factions to get minis in books 3 and 4. 

exciting, hopefully there's more than just ironjawz, I'd love for bonesplitterz and/or kruleboyz to get a little love too. Although I'd be fine if KB got some rules updates and no new models.

No clue what to expect from new IJ units though, they aren't really lacking for anything. Maybe a named foot megaboss? Then da Choppaz can get the foot boss, and bloodtoofs can have a unique big pig variant.

What a day.

WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Appreciate everyone doing Sigmar's work, thank you. Appreciate keeping sources safe, but rumours really do make my day sometimes though it makes all the difference knowing what amazing stuff there is to look forward to, can't thank the rumour peeps enough. 

Took a break from reading the Heresy and dived into Blightslayer, a bit reluctantly as heard a few bad reviews but I'm loving it, soaking up the Mortal Realms again feels so good. Also just bought Godeater's Son for a long road trip.

Age of Sigmar is just getting better and better!

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

40 minutes ago, Ganigumo said:

exciting, hopefully there's more than just ironjawz, I'd love for bonesplitterz and/or kruleboyz to get a little love too. Although I'd be fine if KB got some rules updates and no new models.

No clue what to expect from new IJ units though, they aren't really lacking for anything. Maybe a named foot megaboss? Then da Choppaz can get the foot boss, and bloodtoofs can have a unique big pig variant.

My bet would be on Maw-Grunta, new Ardboyz, warmachine, the named character mentioned before which, perhaps, it'sa megaboss on grunta? And then you can have the generic variant as the 5th unit.

Very excited with this update!