The Rumour Thread

It is a Chaos Underworlds warband by three motives:

1- The Underworlds roadmap says that the next warband is a Chaos warband
2- The next Warcry warbands are Order and Destruction
3- The next Dawnbringer book is a Orruk one so the most logical pic must be an Orruk sygil

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DoctorPerils said:

Weren't skaven part of the starterbox for this season? Not that that means it can't be them as Khorne had two teams in the first season

No that was a couple seasons ago. Last season starter was Stormcast vs Tzeentch.

1 minute ago, DoctorPerils said:

Weren't skaven part of the starterbox for this season? Not that that means it can't be them as Khorne had two teams in the first season

Skaven were in season 5 box, latest season is season 8 😂

Underworlds or Warcry seem the safest bet, but don't forget they said "over 12 factions" would be getting Dawnbringer models so it may very well be a normal Age of Sigmar release.

27 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Why do I suddenly hear the Vermintide theme in the background ?

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Molodav said:

20230628_110345.jpg

I'd say it's most likely the Underworlds Warband or something for Dawnbringers II.
Bell makes me think Nurgle, but there's clearly the skaven icon (and also the whole rest of the pic) so maybe Pestilens?

Also, unwarranted extra guess for more Cities because the manhole cover can be from nowhere else 😛

3 minutes ago, PJetski said:

The design studio has really liked reviving 90s models aesthetics with their recent releases (Kruleboyz, Seraphon, etc.) so this may not be as far-fetched as it seems

image0.jpg

Synapsids and their weird hole placements. That does line up with a rat skull, now that I've looked at it. 

3 minutes ago, PJetski said:

The design studio has really liked reviving 90s models aesthetics with their recent releases (Kruleboyz, Seraphon, etc.) so this may not be as far-fetched as it seems

image0.jpg

I mean, seeing that it can't really be anything else but Skaven can it?

10 minutes ago, PJetski said:

image0.jpg

Exceptional catch, really looks like that old screaming bell ringer.

I’d be surprised to see a new screaming bell though… Maybe a variant or a terrain version or something?