The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, DinoJon said:

Alright I got it. 

April 8th - Death Pre-Orders
April 15th - 40k Something Pre-Orders
April 22nd - Seraphon Pre-Order
April 29th - Lion Pre-Order(?)

Seems reasonable, the 40k something could be the last boarding patrols if they show them this week maybe together with Dante

When do we expect Underworlds?

On 3/31/2023 at 10:50 PM, KingBrodd said:

I just got out of a screening of Dungeons and Dragons Honour Among Thieves...

GO. WATCH IT. 

Honestly it is such a fun film.

After reading the blades of khorne book I need cheering up.

Definitely on the to watch list.

As for the book.... well the best bits about it are whats in the app.

Lore and back story... you'd do a better job sitting on the bog.

Art... yes... well....

I mean, I know I'm a harsh critic as the Tamurkhan and the heresy black books are THE absolute benchmark as far as this sirt of tome goes, but hashut's beard on a lettuce leaf, the book was nearly as painful to get through as Godeater Son, which was tantamount to pulling teef while sitting on a red hot skewer.

Unit descriptions.. as above

The whole book is just a waste of time to justify the price of the warscrolls therein.

From a lore and story fan point of view it truly sucks mega gargant reproductive spheres.

If this is what the writing team deem as acceptable then honestly just up the price of the monthly app subs and just open up all the battle tomes to me for the game mechanics.

Honestly it was truly dire.

I truly fear for the Heresy campaign books if they're this level of dog toffee.

Edited by Kaleb Daark
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Matrindur said:

Seems reasonable, the 40k something could be the last boarding patrols if they show them this week maybe together with Dante

When do we expect Underworlds?

April, Nethermaze was end of april last year

• Like 1

Bit of a shame the Vargheists are in the Vangaurd boxed set for Vampires. If just because that means that there's likely no update for them on the horizon.
Still kinda holding out hope that Flesheaters get an update and some of their core stuff gets a new version. I'd love to see GW do a new zombiedragon. I'd even accept if the Zombiedragon and Terrorgast were split into separate kits to really focus on the different themes and designs.

That said the Grave Guard no longer being in the starter frees them up and arguably they are the worst looking Vampire models left now. Or at least if not bad looking they are out of date, esp when compared to the regular Deathrattles.

Also for some reason GW UK still shows the Cairn Wraith in the army page

Also are those dragons on the Soulblight dice? Kinda like those dice

• Like 6

Those Vanguard boxes are awesome! 

14 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

List updated!. Horus Heresy is becoming a problem with a lot of delayed content

Reveal hidden contents

Necromunda
Outlander Beastmaster Millisaurs

Age of Sigmar
Ossiarch + Hero + Cards? + Dices?
Soulbligh + Hero + Cards? + Dices?

Seraphon Battletome - Slann, Saurus, Skink riders, Astrolith, Salamander and much more
Seraphon Army Box
Cities Battletome + Humies
Mistery book Summer
Mistery book Autumn
Generals Handbook 2023 S1

Warcry
Nightmare's Quest - FeC vs SCE
Pyramid kit
Underworlds meets Warcry starter Soulblight vs SCE

Underworlds
Wyrd Tzeentch vs SCE

Horus Heresy
Cerberus Heavy Tank Destroyer
Contempor bodies
Despoilers upgrade kit
Daemon Assassin
Sicaran Venator
The F* Vindicator
Campaign book
Legion Arquitor with Spicula
Legion Arquitor with Mortar
Glaive with Volkite carronade
Fellblade with Accelerator Cannon
Falchion with Volcano Cannon
Mastodon
Javelin
Damocles Command Rhino

Warhammer 40k
World Eaters Combat Patrol
Primaris Lieutenant
Black Library Sargeant Astra Militarum
Dante
Lion the Lion
NEW EDITION
Terminators
Gants

Kill Team 
Votann vs Beastmen

LotR

Adeptus Titanicus
New weapons

Blood Bowl
Puggy and Cindy
Skinks duo
Withergrasp

We don't know its delayed. As they show a new model every week it's not surprising we know a lot of stuff coming. Plus alot of it is forgeworld stuff so won't affect normal releases as it comes out on a Friday. 

4 minutes ago, Aleser said:

April, Nethermaze was end of april last year

The new warcry box should be April as well. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Surprise, surprise, Ossiarchs and Soulblight next week. Decent Vanguards for both and the Wight Lord on Horse is getting it's standalone release finally. 

h6o10mEj7sn5CYw7.jpg

KnPqXubSED45JAJ2.jpg

I am probably the most hype about that Wight King stand alone release. I have been trying to get one off of eBay for probably half a year with no luck.

Otherwise, I am excited to see the new rules for Soulblight and especially OBR. I hope Katakros is still good, I really want to paint him.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Overread said:

Bit of a shame the Vargheists are in the Vangaurd boxed set for Vampires. If just because that means that there's likely no update for them on the horizon.
Still kinda holding out hope that Flesheaters get an update and some of their core stuff gets a new version. I'd love to see GW do a new zombiedragon. I'd even accept if the Zombiedragon and Terrorgast were split into separate kits to really focus on the different themes and designs.

How old are the Vargeists models? I can't see a date in their sprue on the GW website, but the sprue layout starts that they're not that old.

35 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Surprise, surprise, Ossiarchs and Soulblight next week. Decent Vanguards for both and the Wight Lord on Horse is getting it's standalone release finally. 

h6o10mEj7sn5CYw7.jpg

KnPqXubSED45JAJ2.jpg

Hmmm….. on the one hand I do like the new Wolf-girl hero and the vanguard…. On the other hand my pile of shame is almost as big as the dunes of LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! 

…… I’ll leave it up to God and my wallet.

8 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

How old are the Vargeists models? I can't see a date in their sprue on the GW website, but the sprue layout starts that they're not that old.

They were new for 8th edition

• Like 6

Death news is 10/10! 💀 

All the problems I had with Soulblight’s start up are fixed with a Very good variety in the Vanguard having the new dynamic skelies but also knights & vargeists in there if you want to go Kastelai or Avengorii dynasties too so a great basis for whichever vampiric empire you prefer.

And the Wight king going solo is ssoooooooo good.

That said I’m probably gonna leave them on hold ‘til Christmas and I grab the Crypt of Blood & True blades for it because Ossiarchs kinda win out with a Vanguard that has a bit of everything I want from their force in it. I’ll probably end up going tome+vanguard+ new boneshaper + bone-mech walker soon to begin my service to the Legions of Nagash and continue their conquest of the Eight-Points! 💀 ⚔️ 👹

Lastly love how Realm of Beast themed the new heroes are. Boneshaper turning that monster bone into a whole Archai and the werewolf huntress keep the Ghur focus strong. Even with the limited updates for now I really appreciate them matching the flavor of the Realmscapes we’re fighting on.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

27 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

It's not so much age, they come from a time when GW tended to sculpt monster chests in a very boxy style. Similar to the previous plastic demon prince. Not bad, just not as good as they can do now. 

Also I'm tempted to get an old starter set for soulblight cause I can see the king on mount being on the pricey side 

3 minutes ago, Overread said:

It's not so much age, they come from a time when GW tended to sculpt monster chests in a very boxy style. Similar to the previous plastic demon prince. Not bad, just not as good as they can do now. 

Also I'm tempted to get an old starter set for soulblight cause I can see the king on mount being on the pricey side 

Also: They have fingers growning out of their forearms, which is what ruins the design for me personally.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Also: They have fingers growning out of their forearms, which is what ruins the design for me personally.

Yeah the wingarm design has never looked right to me. Even when others have copied the design style and made their own takes on it they just seem wrong. Not enough arm in the wing design to make it look deadly; not enough wing to make it look like they could ever actually fly. Just sorta half way that never worked.

It's another reason I wish GW would revise the model. 

53 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

Alright I got it. 

Underworlds and the new HH book are gonna be released this month too. I think Seraphon pre-order would be the last week instead April 22nd.

1 hour ago, DinoJon said:

Alright I got it. 

Lion's book have 22th as release date in Amazon.

• Thanks 2