The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

The literal lynchpin lore of Stormcast is that they are mortal souls that got saved to be reforged into Stormcast... like it's actual soul magic mate... not even worth responding to the rest of your post.

You’re right.

marines can be crafted via an extremely painful and hard procedure.

and the imperium has an unlimited supply on human beings willing or not willing to be killed/changed.

And the stormcast……..

are stolen souls from nagash, given a new body  and space marien armor with a different name, smithed by a dwarf that betrayed his own kin.

Err. i mean god that betrayed his own kin

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

given a new body  and space marien armor with a different name

It does give me indirect joy as a big SCE fan that the big flashy Primaris armor everyone’s growing to love was inspired by the first Stormcast designs and now is being  shown off with such badass detail Space Marine 2.

image.jpeg.85158d212de6e3875f8e6458b9d31888.jpeg

On a super technical level permeated with fanboy delusion that’s our glory right there.

One day, noble demigod champions of the God-king. Your own action-rpg time will come.️ 

jay-howse-sc1.jpg?1580061671

19 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

I just did the same, found the nice art, clicked it and was redirected to a 404 error page 😆

Haha, I’m just gonna take it a employee thought it was too bizarre to take down yet and wanted it to stay up too. xD 

Edited by Baron Klatz
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, JerekKruger said:

Can we just take a moment to recognize that Grinkrak the Great, a git with delusions of grandeur, hits about as hard as a Knight-Questor, one of the fightiest of the Stormcast knight characters (who are themselves meant to be superpowered heroes). Not that I mind, it's just a little funny.

And he’s got 6 wounds with a 4+ save. He’s doesn’t have delusions of grandeur, he is the the henchest git in town. 

• LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, El Syf said:

This is so disappointing, especially as since it’s actual release I haven’t been able to get a copy of the Cado novel so I’m assuming that must have sold well?!

It likely has, remember Josh hasn’t been with the company for a long while now(unfortunately). That’s mostly a vent post on his past experiences there.

As shown he lightens up a bit that the case may just be they want current events focused on instead of ancient ones that don’t affect the narrative. Book sales likely aren’t even a factor with Khul.

That may be why so much Realmgates Wars lore is being brought up now(Lady of Vines, Gnarlwoods, All-Gates locations in Ghyran & Ghur, Elixia in Chamon, Behemat, Ignax, etc) so it can be expanded on again and not left behind as the story keeps pushing forward.

41 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

In the mean time, you can always pretend the latest Diablo 4 trailer is a Dawnbringer Crusade with plenty of Vindicators.

Haha, that is awesome! I’m sorry I didn’t watch it sooner with everyone saying Blizzard’s trailer team are still on their A game(compared to the rest of the company…yeah)

They’re certainly making their properties easier to head-canon with Age of Sigmar starting with Shadowlands(and now a convenient return of dragons while mortals settle long lost lands with elementals around. Sometimes I wonder…)

image.jpeg.07ae4f991a8030807b5732d214f1180a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I love the idea they hollowed out a giant mushroom to make into the Stinkhorn castle(which considering how much meat the Gnarlwoods is made of has to be quite the terrifying fungal growth)

There’s some good Stinkhorn designs they can use for it(hope they go for the middle one. King at the top and fort at the spiky base.)

image.jpeg.4834daef4fbf152be37bd2ae22beb1f4.jpeg

Princess peach eat your heart out. (Fan art. Hoping we can get official art of the Stinkhorn soon)

image.jpeg.d686d3bad08f9f360e2381591e0c5ee5.jpeg
image.jpeg.b8d0ecf515737cc8310e95c2548aa2b1.jpeg
image.jpeg.dc9a584e9542d5969aa732ad9884ce9e.jpeg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Repacking is coming!

Captura.PNG

mhh seems more like Holiday sales are up, a lot of non-Gitz stuff are also sold out in GW store and Online shopping is doing well right now

Edit: well, it probably will happen pretty soon, but the Gitz tome is probably at least February 

Edited by novakai

6 minutes ago, novakai said:

mhh seems more like Holiday sales are up, a lot of non-Gitz stuff are also sold out in GW store

No longer available online is different to Temporarily out of Stock online. The first one is used when a Product Code is not going to continue and the second one is used when the Product Code is out of stock and will continue in use. All these Gitz units are going to have a new Product Code and if we discard a new model that means a repacking of these kits

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

No longer available online is different to Temporarily out of Stock online. The first one is used when a Product Code is not going to continue and the second one is used when the Product Code is out of stock and will continue in use. All these Gitz units are going to have a new Product Code and if we discard a new model that means a repacking of these kits

eh i still don't think its comming out before Slaves and IG are finished

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, novakai said:

6+ ward as well and adequately priced for the most part, he definitely a king of something

And a 3+ bodyguard rule for his squad of 6 2 wound gitz! TWO WOUND GITZ! His squad have enough wounds that his 3+ bodyguard will, on average, provide him with the same survivability as a 3+ ward (effective wounds of 18).

Skragrott better get a big hench-up, otherwise I think there's a new Loonking in town.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I agree mate it would be a massive slap in the face to not only Ogors but Destruction as a whole. 

I don't get that thought process.

If there are new ogor models for cites they will be either double as Maneaters or will provide a great basis for conversion work. 

New models are new models, everybody wins. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

If there are new ogor models for cites they will be either double as Maneaters or will provide a great basis for conversion work. 

They could easily win everyone‘s hearts if they just added a ton of options/bits to said kit. I hope they find a way to provide enough variety. 

3 hours ago, JerekKruger said:

And a 3+ bodyguard rule for his squad of 6 2 wound gitz! TWO WOUND GITZ! His squad have enough wounds that his 3+ bodyguard will, on average, provide him with the same survivability as a 3+ ward (effective wounds of 18).

Skragrott better get a big hench-up, otherwise I think there's a new Loonking in town.

That git is so tuff and ’ard, I have no idea how he can be a gobbo and not an orruk with those stats. Loving the unit…

interestingly, our GSG player isn‘t convinced. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I don‘t understand that git either…

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MitGas said:

They could easily win everyone‘s hearts if they just added a ton of options/bits to said kit. I hope they find a way to provide enough variety. 

If it is a double kit of maneaters/City Ogors I can see why they weren't released with the mawtribes as they would give away part of the aesthetic of the new cites before its been properly revealed. 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Ogregut said:

If it is a double kit of maneaters/City Ogors I can see why they weren't released with the mawtribes as they would give away part of the aesthetic of the new cites before its been properly revealed. 

I love the idea of Cities Ogors, well specifically the idea of an upgrade sprue of beer guts to make them Maneaters.

• Haha 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

7 hours ago, Ogregut said:

I mean if we are being that pedantic about it

i can’t say Kragnos, Theradons, centurion marshal where wins for BoC lol

sometimes it the view that matters

• Thanks 2