The Rumour Thread

59 minutes ago, Saiken said:

Although, the lack of Beastmen related preview is quite disturbing :S

Considering the warhammer tv countdown image maybe we'll also get some beasts?
I don't think Aos will be just some info about a new kit, the preview is about the "narrative" so "MAYBE" we'll get more than just 1 announcement.
A road map would be great.

7 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

I also think it could easily be a Spider Rider Boss as it also has the rippa sword. The thing on the back is probably a bow and that would also make sense for the Spider Riders. I would love for it to be Gitmob but i think Spider Riders is the more rational guess.

image.png.c13220018b6569fec77ab8fcf73d2657.png

true but the Mongolian horn hat and plume seems also on point as well, but we will see

4 minutes ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

Considering the warhammer tv countdown image maybe we'll also get some beasts?
I don't think Aos will be just some info about a new kit, the preview is about the "narrative" so "MAYBE" we'll get more than just 1 announcement.
A road map would be great.

There has to be some sort of announcement for Beasts. I could see Gits Underworlds Warband + Gits vs BoC battlebox.

Haha, man would that be crazy if the long rumored Gloomspite vs StD box was actually Grots vs Beasts. xD 

Also kinda wondering if the “wolf rider” could be a curveball, if that ends up being a spider-Grot feather headdress on a Snarlfang helm it could be a alpha-leader of both that mixes styles.

Would love to get smacked in the face with a pun monster that it’s riding a “wolf spider” that’s a hybrid of a wolf head on a spider body that the Gnarlwoods Realmshaper discombobulated together. :D 

If it is a Snarlfang hero it’ll ironically still be useful to lead fast striking spider-grot packs as Ghurian Snarlfangs also use venom to take down their prey(really hope he’ll at least get that in his warscroll):

WHUWGrymwatchFocus-Oct2-Gambits7bbceg.jp

Edited by Baron Klatz

10 hours ago, Ogregut said:

Looks like a big spider thingy. 

Screenshot_20221118_170707.jpg

🤘GITMOB!!!!!🤘

Apologies, late to the party. Ive been phone less for two days. 

I did randomly find this chiseled into a grocery store bathroom wall though..🤣🤣🤣

20221117_184655.jpg.fc03df547de3ebd36afa6fc08a5da22f.jpg

You fanatical red ******!!😄 The Waaagh salutes your enthusiasm!

Edited by Vasshpit
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bog_Goblin said:

316A7A67-6A3B-4CE2-8F39-5DECEF8FDE72.jpeg

I'm going to guess that lonely summer tome is Dawnbringers, which means you can fill in the rest pretty easily. Either KO or Seraphon in Spring, then a Khorne vs Slaanesh battlebox followed by a Death on Death box, likely FEC vs OBR.

• Like 2

Just now, madmac said:

I'm going to guess that lonely summer tome is Dawnbringers, which means you can fill in the rest pretty easily. Either KO or Seraphon in Spring, then a Khorne vs Slaanesh battlebox followed by a Death on Death box, likely FEC vs OBR.

well the battletome train will be done faster, how many of those release are even exciting is another thing ( i sare say more or the same minmum release before dawnbringer happens)

1 minute ago, novakai said:

well the battletome train will be done faster, how many of those release are even exciting is another thing ( i sare say more or the same minmum release before dawnbringer happens)

Yeah I don't expect anything coming between Gits and the summer tome is going to be exciting, they're just maximizing disappointment early to make space for 10th edition 40K and the maybe one or two books past Dawnbringers that might possibly get more than one model.

Fun preview but on the AOS side was nothing special unfortunately:

The early hour is definitely impacting the quality of the presentation.

40k:
Worldeaters: Eightbound are totally my jam, cool mutants with some cool weapon and cybernetic attachments. Jakhals are even cooler, I think they have a lot of appeal for showing off the non-marine side of chaos and for someone better than me can probably kit bash them for AOS. Lord on Juggernaught- Still cool and will work for AOS with the rider switched out. Still not my favourite Chaos faction but I am pretty darn impressed with the reveals.
Arks of Omen: Cool artwork and love the concept of this event/campaign. Vashtorr is my homie and I really hope we get darkmech! I am really into this boarding action theme and hope we get dungeon crawler or city/siege rules. Unfortunately despite my excitement my new Knights don’t fit in and I will likely never play it :(
Vashtorr: Will be Vashtorr in 40K and Hashut in AOS! I am still hoping for Darkmech. But I feel like my entry into a 40k infantry army will likely be Chaos Space Marines or a HH Fallen/Dark Angel Army. But I still hope we get Darkmech.

AOS:
Beasts of Chaos: Love the battle tome art! Utterly devastated at the single model but pleased by the new Beastlord and even greater video. The Beastlord will lead my Old World army and get some square based love in AOS! Should have been a Shaggoth or Morghur! :(
Gloomspite Gitz: HYPE! So fantastic and better than I expected! I do not play Goblins but maybe I should! Might grab some for my Beastclaw army as some additional frost kitties for which I am already proxying Wolves.
Battle tome road map: Not an exciting reveal but maybe the best one in the long run, many thanks!

Underworlds:
Grinkrak
: Fun and favourable as always with Underworlds. I do not even begin to guess at how Gitz players pick their generals at this point! Was hoping for Spiders to be honest. Badmoon shields are great. Characterful and hilarious hard not to love!

Necromunda:
Cawdor: Classic these are the best models I have ever seen and will forget about by tomorrow.

Overall:I am happy that I had my expectations in check and there were some awesome reveals although I doubt barring Darkmech getting a release through Vastorr that I will be grabbing anything. I look forward to the Gitz the most though and I am still excited by the Arks of Omen but hope AOS gets an equivalent. :) 

• Like 1

I just have to say this: what a disappointment.

I'd say like 95% of Gitz players wanted new Spider Riders with a Boss on a Spider and GW publishes generic goblins on wolves that fit LotR rather than AoS...

These are literally the last post End Times models I'd be willing to paint.

Edited by Aeryenn
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2