The Rumour Thread

So i want to continue where i left of and made a pretty picture about it. Would be nice for me if Throgg return as the king of Troggoths and not included in Chaos. I guess this wont be a popular opinion but i dont care XD. At least i dont see him included in the StD contents leaks/ reveals.

image.png.87669f00f3f669b8c01d5a3875618428.png

I also noticed Spiderfang and Gitz in general got buffed. Maybe in preparation for new Spiderfang models incoming? I really hope they give the Arachnaroks the Treelord treatment. Give them +100 points and make them actually hurt something.

image.png.6f7c15b1c72999c6f3ab836829e57e00.png

• LOVE IT! 2

50 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

They said that StD will not receive the App update soon™. So, I think they are going to release them at the end of the year or a bit later 

The app will be updated with the new StD when the battletome is officially released. 

They aren't allowing the StD book to be used at their matched play events either until the book gets its individual release. 

44 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

So i want to continue where i left of and made a pretty picture about it. Would be nice for me if Throgg return as the king of Troggoths and not included in Chaos. I guess this wont be a popular opinion but i dont care XD. At least i dont see him included in the StD contents leaks/ reveals.

I also noticed Spiderfang and Gitz in general got buffed. Maybe in preparation for new Spiderfang models incoming? I really hope they give the Arachnaroks the Treelord treatment. Give them +100 points and make them actually hurt something.

image.png.6f7c15b1c72999c6f3ab836829e57e00.png

Mate I 100% agree. I would much rather Throgg comes back and leads the Troggoths. Simply make Throgg a new character or that the end of The World that Was cleansed him of any Chaos corruption!!

1 hour ago, Gitzdee said:

99120207033_FECCryptGhoulCourtier.jpg

I think RE is FEC related 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Overread said:

In theory as the first Warhammer Quest was 40K and then we had AoS it should return to 40K.

However CC has shown that we really have no clue how to predict things when it comes to the Quest line as CC has basically proven impossible to predict what GW would do with it at any stage. 

The first of the new Warhammer Quests was AoS but the point (well both points) stand. Logically it would be 40k next, but who knows with GW. 

• Thanks 1

Really happy to see this place back! Now all I need is some dwarf Christmas goodness for Christmas! [some chance- but I am enjoying my 40k kin!].

The chaos army box! Looks like it will fit well with the start collecting/vanguard StD box. Like the look of that Ogor   vanguard set as well. 

Its almost November - they should start talking about Christmas army sets soon - mostly hoping for an interesting Christmas model or too this year like Bugmanson. And maybe a release fo the paint box set- need to organise my paints!

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Still-young said:

The first of the new Warhammer Quests was AoS but the point (well both points) stand. Logically it would be 40k next, but who knows with GW. 

well... Blackstone Fortress is still being sold... 

Its a shame that none of the 3 AoS quest games had the same kind of support as BF U_U

• Like 1

Flesheaters getting a range update would be awesome. Half of their getting started set getting an update would also be an update for Soulblight as well. So its a pretty neat way to update two armies at once. We might lose the super affordable zombie dragon in getting started set, but might gain with an awesome model improvement. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Overread said:

Flesheaters getting a range update would be awesome. Half of their getting started set getting an update would also be an update for Soulblight as well. So its a pretty neat way to update two armies at once. We might lose the super affordable zombie dragon in getting started set, but might gain with an awesome model improvement. 

They‘re an awesome concept/idea with the new lore (IMO the best update regarding their background in all things Warhammer), only kept back by their limited range (and the basic ghouls aren‘t too great either) - a few more new sculpts would turn them into a much more often seen army I believe. (Ok, that particular wisdom applies to all armies I guess…) 👍

• LOVE IT! 2

3 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Slaves To Darkness £120 

Bloodpelt Hunter £27.50

Vanguards are £80 as standard.

unknown.png

Pretty much as expected. Little Pricey on the Hunter, but hero prices have been creeping up lately. The STD box is honestly not an amazing deal at $200-assuming ~$50 for the book, and $50-60 for each of the three kits (unless Chosen sell in 5s) it's barely a discount before retail.  Compare to frex the Votann box which was close to $300 in value for $200 and it's not a smoking hot deal by GW standards.

Still planning to pick it up though, It nicely finishes off my STD army without me needing to buy anything else and even a small discount is still a discount.

11 minutes ago, madmac said:

Pretty much as expected. Little Pricey on the Hunter, but hero prices have been creeping up lately. The STD box is honestly not an amazing deal at $200-assuming ~$50 for the book, and $50-60 for each of the three kits (unless Chosen sell in 5s) it's barely a discount before retail.  Compare to frex the Votann box which was close to $300 in value for $200 and it's not a smoking hot deal by GW standards.

Still planning to pick it up though, It nicely finishes off my STD army without me needing to buy anything else and even a small discount is still a discount.

The Army Sets have typically had pretty 'meh' savings, probably because they're all new kits. The League one was a bit of an exception in that respect. 

Good if you were planning on buying everything anyway, but not a tragic loss if you're just on the fence.

I could see a lot of 40k players buying the box for the Daemon Prince and sticking the rest up on Ebay for cheap as well.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, madmac said:

I think Chosen will be 5s. That's the minimum unit size in the leaked Battletome.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Hoping for something spooky today: What is scarier than Vampirates?

Oooh Im so excited for something for Death today!! I mean come on what a swing and a missed marketing opportunity.

Its Halloween, Its New Model Monday and 3/4 of the Death Factions havent been released and there is a Death Warcry Warband coming.

If GW dont do anything about this Ill be very annoyed.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Hoping for something spooky today: What is scarier than Vampirates?

Vampire yes would be amazing, but unfortunately they told us yesterday that we’re getting Imperial Guard today😢. Also, BY LONG LOST NEHEKHARA AND MYSTERIOUS ARABY I AM GLAD THIS SITE IS BACK UP!!! I’m glad @KingBrodd and every Ogor player are getting a new tome, though I wish you were also getting new Maneaters….. finally, how about those new Warcry bands? I won’t lie I’m gonna buy two of those Tzeentch idol worshippers when they’re released as a single kit.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

18 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Lets bit forget these amazing Warband reveals!! @MitGas @Twisted Firaun @GenericEdgyName @DinoJon Im sure you guys are exhilerated!!

20221030_181913.jpg

20221030_181931.jpg

The figures are awesome! I honestly love everything about this warband except for the fact that I can’t paint jade. Also, Tzeentch is finally getting more shooting besides the Tzaangor Slyfires! Now I can’t wait to see what Slaanesh and Khorne’s warbands will look like.

• LOVE IT! 1

27 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

More STDs, including a proper look at the Warriors and Knights.

Toxo15nqg1TO59PT.jpg

I love this undivided trick or treat family so much!

Li'l Dorghar so cute!!! 

I keep arguing that we need to give a Slaves to Darkness keyword to some of the named God specific champions as Archaon's Lieutenants to represent some additional schisms in the ranks of the God Specific factions as their loyalty is possibly divided between the Everchosen and their patron God. Then I can make a little undivided trick or treat family.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • LOVE IT! 1