The Rumour Thread

4 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Are we to assume that there will be 8 Warbands this Season instead of 10?

As an Ogor fan, I dont really care for Gnoblars. I hope its just 6 brutish Maneaters. Of course itll probably be 1 Leader, 3 Ogors and then 5 or 6 Gnoblars.

Hey KingBrodd, 

Did you ever do any conversion work with the BloodBowl Ogre team for AoS? If you did, I'd be curious to see how they turned out.

3 hours ago, Elbaf said:

I do hope that there will be some monsters too

Ghur is the place for that

Oh definitely!! I dont want some giant Chaotically warped best, give me Forest Troggoths, Mancrusher Gargants, Cyclops, Cockatrice, Basilisk anything thats big and beastly and untainted by Chaos!!

3 hours ago, Gothmaug said:

Hey KingBrodd, 

Did you ever do any conversion work with the BloodBowl Ogre team for AoS? If you did, I'd be curious to see how they turned out.

No sorry mate I havent.

22 hours ago, Mutton said:

I think you see Purposefully Vague Marketing Box Graphics (tm). They mean nothing other than "here be product."

I mean, they've been more explicit about what these are in past articles. Quarterly two warband boxes with terrain, it's exactly the same as what they're doing with Kill Team 2nd edition. Only probable difference is that Killteam has been reusing a lot of kits and adding "upgrade sprues" which thankfully I can't see them doing with AoS, it's not designed for that kind of gear modularity.

• Like 1

Notices gutrippa in bottom left corner...

Assumes that means no kruleboyz warband...

Fists bumps my own little gutrippa currently on the painting table...

Consoles him and his friends...

"Its ok fellas. We knew getting into this and you being a non SE starter army things were going to be difficult... But big papa @Vasshpit has your backs."

Tiny hugs said half painted gutrippa. 

Edited by Vasshpit
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Notices gutrippa in bottom left corner...

Assumes that means no kruleboyz warband...

Fists bumps my own little gutrippa currently on the painting table...

Consoles him and his friends...

"Its ok fellas. We knew getting into this and you being a non SE starter army things were going to be difficult... But big papa @Vasshpit has your backs."

Tiny hugs said half painted gutrippa. 

Im glad theres no Kruelboyz Warband personally, no offense of course!!

It just means that an Orruk Warband is now mpre likely to be Ironjawz or Bonesplitterz and Im happy with either two!!

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Im glad theres no Kruelboyz Warband persoanlly, no offense of course!!

It just means that an Orruk Warband is now mpre likely to be Ironjawz or Bonesplitterz and Im happy with either two!!

Oh no I just got a crazy cool idea that GW will never do. So, if I remember correctly, in some Cities of Sigmar there are Orruks living in relative peace with other races. Or at least that's how it was in the Age of Myth, but I hope that's still a thing. What if we got a warband of Orruks trying to fit in with 'civilized', carrying man-made weapons, wearing your typical tight colourful freeguild pants and little feather hats. Maybe even some that got annoyed with complicated things like crossbows and using their fists or said crossbows like maces. Damn, AoS has so much potential for cool stuff, I just want GW to make it

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, DinoJon said:

May be an image of text that says 'WARHAMMERY WARCRY FREE FIGHTER PROFILES COMING NEXT WEEK ALL FOUR GRAND ALLIANCES HEAD INTO THE HEART OF GHUR'

Looks like they're putting out free rules next week. Should be exciting to see how all of the existing factions have changed? Maybe it'll give us some insight into what's coming. 

Oh come ON so they seriously printed all of those Warcry cards for the new boxes and now they're going to be obsolete??? I really hope this is mainly a points change

43 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

Oh come ON so they seriously printed all of those Warcry cards for the new boxes and now they're going to be obsolete??? I really hope this is mainly a points change

Most of those entered obsolescence around 2 years ago anyway when the GA books dropped

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GenericEdgyName said:

Oh no I just got a crazy cool idea that GW will never do. So, if I remember correctly, in some Cities of Sigmar there are Orruks living in relative peace with other races. Or at least that's how it was in the Age of Myth, but I hope that's still a thing. What if we got a warband of Orruks trying to fit in with 'civilized', carrying man-made weapons, wearing your typical tight colourful freeguild pants and little feather hats. Maybe even some that got annoyed with complicated things like crossbows and using their fists or said crossbows like maces. Damn, AoS has so much potential for cool stuff, I just want GW to make it

I don’t recall reading this anywhere. Do you have source?  As i recall, the age of myth was more “get the orruks pointed a different direction “ than “peaceful coexistence”. In fact, i believe there was actually some fighting between them that then finally reached a height when gorkamorka got bored of helping sigmar. 

Edited by willange

32 minutes ago, willange said:

I don’t recall reading this anywhere. Do you have source?  As i recall, the age of myth was more “get the orruks pointed a different direction “ than “peaceful coexistence”. In fact, i believe there was actually some fighting between them that then finally reached a height when gorkamorka got bored of helping sigmar. 

In one of the new gotrek stories ( the first audio drama I believe) there is a orruk in the prison cell next to gotrek because the orruk got to drunk in the tavern, showing orruka can exist in a city. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, willange said:

Most of those entered obsolescence around 2 years ago anyway when the GA books dropped

No I'm talking about the brand new boxes for Thunderstrike, Lumineth, DOK, and Hedonites. If those printouts are going to be obsolete in under a year (under 6mo I think) why waste all the money and resources to print them

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CommissarRotke said:

No I'm talking about the brand new boxes for Thunderstrike, Lumineth, DOK, and Hedonites. If those printouts are going to be obsolete in under a year (under 6mo I think) why waste all the money and resources to print them

So what would you prefer, they sell them without cards so people can't use the models they've bought?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

So what would you prefer, they sell them without cards so people can't use the models they've bought?

maybe they should be free and online and up to date with the current times  and people can use it with out the feelsbadman

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Man Reads Book reads Core Rulebook.

Man Reads Book reads warband book- tome.

Just starting now and I am happy that Ash quickly covers that map with all the icons that we have been speculating about endlessly!

Thanks for sharing 😁