The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Which Warband do you think itll be mate?

A Soulbound'ed Warband with classic Fantasy archetypes! A rogue (DoK assassin), priest/wizard (Skink starsomething), paladin (SCE), berzerker/barbarian (Vulkite), Witch-hunter (Order of Azyr), etc...

• LOVE IT! 4

3 minutes ago, Beliman said:

A Soulbound'ed Warband with classic Fantasy archetypes! A rogue (DoK assassin), priest/wizard (Skink starsomething), paladin (SCE), berzerker/barbarian (Vulkite), Witch-hunter (Order of Azyr), etc...

The actual dream!!

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Only a few hours to go Mortals!! Hedge your final bets!!

Warcry Set with of Hashut and Nurgle Swamp lads.

Underworlds Khorne and Witch Hunters Warbands.

I'm mostly just echoing my last post, but.

Warcry - New edition with Hashut/Swamp people in a starter set.

Underworlds -  Witch Hunters, maybe the leaked Khorne warband as well since they seem behind schedule.

Blood Bowl - Amazons are basically confirmed at this point.

Necromunda - Some new vehicle(s), probably not a new gang but maybe some upgrade kits.

Kill-Team - Karskin vs Genestealer kit (upgrade set)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

Setting is fueled by the crashing of the Void Ship "Eye of Chotec" very excited by this. At least this means more Seraphon lore but hopefully means new Seraphon model with them being a somewhat story focus. 

I keep thinking Warcry would be such an amazing setting to reintroduce Oxyotl and a retinue of Chameleon Skinks and maybe a Kroxigor!

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 minute ago, Neverchosen said:

I keep thinking Warcry would be such an amazing setting to reintroduce Oxyotl and a retinue of Chameleon Skinks and maybe a Kroxigor!

If that box ever came out I would faint. We do need more Seraphon named characters especially since many of them made it off the Old World alive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

They're being vague about whether or not it's a new edition. They're saying it's not reinventing the wheel, but the rules have been updated. Take that as you will.

The WarCom article says it's a new edition

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/07/10/revealed-warcry-carves-its-way-into-the-gnarled-heart-of-ghur-in-a-new-edition/

"Warcry: Heart of Ghur is a new boxed game introducing a new edition of Warcry. It brings exciting changes and a new narrative focusing on the violence erupting in the Gnarlwood as disparate factions are drawn there by the great power within."

• Thanks 2