The Rumour Thread

26 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Are there any rumors  about when the the new CSM will be preorderable?

Surely this month, cause the free mini You get in June is a Chaos Space Marine. However Horus Heresy is a 3 (I think) week preorder so the CSM will come in the last two weeks of June (I think)

• Thanks 1

i don't think he has reacted to anything that relate to the other destruction army tome in the Fall (so it still a toss up of what the last one is)

knowing GW, somehow it will end up as another Warclans (Kruleboyz wave 2) book and it wouldn't be that much of a surprise either lol

6 minutes ago, novakai said:

i don't think he has reacted to anything that relate to the other destruction army tome in the Fall (so it still a toss up of what the last one is)

knowing GW, somehow it will end up as another Warclans (Kruleboyz wave 2) book and it wouldn't be that much of a surprise either lol

I would be so torn. KB have such incredible looking minis and I love their monsters. However that would be a Gork sized slap in the face to Gloomspite and Mawtribes players.

20 minutes ago, novakai said:

I doubt we are gonna receive any big wave this Autumn.

Votann, Astra Militarum, 4 battletomes with at least one Battlebox and the new Mega-gargant, Underworlds, Cursed City,...

• LOVE IT! 1

50 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Votann, Astra Militarum, 4 battletomes with at least one Battlebox and the new Mega-gargant, Underworlds, Cursed City,...

True but we could also be due for something bigger at this point in time consider how lackluster the year has been. (unless the sons release is actual pretty decent size)

• LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

57 minutes ago, novakai said:

True but we could also be due for something bigger at this point in time consider how lackluster the year has been. (unless the sons release is actual pretty decent size)

I could see the Sons getting an upgrade sprue but a whole new 3 build kit would be absolutely insane!!

An updated Mancrusher would also be very very welcome.

7 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

What's the deal with Kurnothi? They got a warband 3 years ago, are mentioned in lore semi often and a short story recently.

Kurnothi Vs New BoC at the end of 3rd maybe.

GW can’t decide if they want to bring back the dad or not and are making it everyone else’s problem

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

We need more things than Aelves, it is so boring when all the ideas and whises are "more Aelf". My only hope is that all the rest of this edition waves are new things not Aelf related.

For this Edition it really should be all Destruction and Monstrous Factions.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Well because it was the Era of the Beast, people though a Skaven Molder monster expansion was going to be a thing  and well ………

the only thing we know is going to happen is Dawnbringer everything else like Chrof and Shadow aelves are ? 

so far it only been Kruleboyz and Season of War Thondia.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, novakai said:

Well because it was the Era of the Beast, people though a Skaven Molder monster expansion was going to be a thing  and well ………

the only thing we know is going to happen is Dawnbringer everything else like Chrof and Shadow aelves are ? 

so far it only been Kruleboyz and Season of War Thondia.

If rumours are true it would seem that Gloomspite and Mawtribes will be getting single hero model updates.

Sons of Behemat will recieve an upgrade kit(!?!??!)

With Warclans already updated I sure hope this means a new Faction is coming to Destruction this Edition.

Now imagine that instead of Kragnos we got Kurnoth als the destructive aspect of nature (and life) along with the Kurnothi as a wild but not brutish Destruction faction. Like... destruction-wild-elves with satyrs and the like.

How would *that* edition would have played out. I would have everything. Storytelling, a new destruction faction, some actual sense, an unhealthy focus on aelves! Best edition ever. Instead, we got a goat that screams every time it gets hurt.

>.<

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

35 minutes ago, Rachmani said:

Now imagine that instead of Kragnos we got Kurnoth als the destructive aspect of nature (and life) along with the Kurnothi as a wild but not brutish Destruction faction. Like... destruction-wild-elves with satyrs and the like.

How would *that* edition would have played out. I would have everything. Storytelling, a new destruction faction, some actual sense, an unhealthy focus on aelves! Best edition ever. Instead, we got a goat that screams every time it gets hurt.

>.<

It would have been even worse.
Being a 40k centric year didn't help though...(thanks also to HH i say).

Edited by Snorri Nelriksson
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What was the date on the repackaged dryads?

If memory serves it was the back end of June. If so we could see the Sylvaneth and Skaven battletomes announced either tonight or more likely next Sunday. 

With HH being a 2 week pre order tonights announcment is likely to be small, maybe a made to order week. 

Some woodies would be welcome tho, I've almost painted all of my backlog of them and need some dragonflies!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Looking forward to July, Warhammer wise. By then we hopefully will have our Sylvaneth and Skaven Tomes and minis out and HH is out of the way. Bring on the Summer Tomes!!

EDIT. Forgot about 40K Chaos, praise Sigmar 3.0s had a slow start!!

Here’s hoping we get the vast majority of winter releases this year.

• Like 1