The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, Iksdee said:

They changed they banners a few times now right? Dont know if it really means anything at this point.

Too be honest, if I worked at GW and was involved with this, I would be changing them all the time 🤣

1 hour ago, Iksdee said:

I am torn between checking the forum like a madman for updates or waiting for the stream to not see any spoilers. 

Hype!

I’ll be watching the stream later on tonight. Really enjoyed the 40K one (and for those who asked, Moon Knight enjoyed it as well 😉…. Last time I type stuff in a boring meeting in case I get asked questions… grumble grumble… ) and I’m hoping tonight’s one is similar. 

• Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

I’ll be watching the stream later on tonight. Really enjoyed the 40K one (and for those who asked, Moon Knight enjoyed it as well 😉…. Last time I type stuff in a boring meeting in case I get asked questions… grumble grumble… ) and I’m hoping tonight’s one is similar. 

Happy Age of Sigmar and the Multiverse of Madness Day!!! 🍿 

11 hours ago, Kronos said:

completeley different note and sorry to bring up 40k lore here, but what in Mortal Realms and Known Galaxy could Roboutte Guilliman want with a giant War Bear. Are 40k also getting Warbears?

Hmm.... that's beary interesting...

Honestly whilst I hope you guys get your new models you deserve shown I am also kind of hoping they might show off some proper pics of the new slaves to darkness stuff... and confirm idolators still exist

11 minutes ago, Lightbox said:

Hmm.... that's beary interesting...

Honestly whilst I hope you guys get your new models you deserve shown I am also kind of hoping they might show off some proper pics of the new slaves to darkness stuff... and confirm idolators still exist

I think they will show some Slaves stuff but I imagine they want to keep a lot of it to be closer to the time of release. I’m hoping we get to see the next couple of army releases and an update about the next generals handbook. I’m hoping it will be similar to chapter approved with points as a download (so easier to update and I would be happy with this going forwards and not see points in books) but the generals handbook is in a similar format as it is now. 

But if it’s a similar format as last night, I’ll be happy as GW showed off cool stuff, gave out info for anybody who likes planning stuff (World Eaters!) and seem to be listening to feedback.

• Like 4

Random thought.
Could it be that GW leaked StD by accident when trying to leak some of the CSM models?

Edit: After this week i wonder how many RE we have left. A bunch of them already got solved yesterday. They need to feed us some more pictures or they will catch up to them.

Edited by Iksdee
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

Random thought.
Could it be that GW leaked StD by accident when trying to leak some of the CSM models?

Edit: After this week i wonder how many RE we have left. A bunch of them already got solved yesterday. They need to feed us some more pictures or they will catch up to them.

Yes, I’m sure they accidentally leaked multiple pages of a book from a completely different system. 

22 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

Random thought.

I love this thought. 

"Hey boss I leaked those StD pics like you asked." 

James Workshop: "YOU WHAAAAT?!" 

• Haha 10

I do wonder if we'll actually see the leaked StD stuff here. The 40k show was just the CSM and one League model.

If the AoS show is Sylvaneth and Skaven stuff, that would follow roughly the same timeframe. 

If StD isn't coming until Winter - even if it's an Army Set coming first - I wouldn't be surprised if they were saved for a last minute quickfire video of the stuff we saw clearly in the leaks.

12 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Nothing surprised me... except the absolute amazing quality of the models!

Hashut help me! I am tempted by 40k! I just can't decide between Chaos Knights, CSM and Biker Dwarf Ladies with cool goggles!!!

Although I feel like a mixed CSM, S2D and Knight army would likely be the only way I could afford and enjoy 40k

I am not too worried though because I feel like tomorrow will bring me back to Age of Sigmar... With some plants and rats!
🌲🐀

Are you me? I swear I was looking at yesterday's reveals like "Ooooh, I want to play Crusade with Chaos Knights! Ooooooooooh, I want to make a body horror CSM army! Ooooooooh Dwarf lady bikers!!!"

Here's hoping for awesome reveals today - although I'll have to catch them late!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Still-young said:

Yes, I’m sure they accidentally leaked multiple pages of a book from a completely different system. 

More like this haha.

4 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

I love this thought. 

"Hey boss I leaked those StD pics like you asked." 

James Workshop: "YOU WHAAAAT?!" 

Those Daemon Prince pictures could easily be mixed up XD. 

• Like 1

I think we might get a brief video about Slaves, kinda in the vein of the Worldeaters one, which is similar because they d also be super obvious soon enough, hopefully not detracting from the releases for the next 6 months! 

Im hoping for some solid Skaven and Sylvaneth, maybe some hints and the next lot?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Still-young said:

I just kind of assumed them doing the roadmap and showing the daemon Prince was all we’re gonna get until nearer the time. 

Same. It's too late for them to rework the whole preview show for them to fit in STD anyway. There was a reference the day of the leak about showing more, but I think that was just them showing the full range of builds for the new Daemon Prince. It's very possible that model is releasing well ahead of the rest of the STD updates, to go with CSM.

• Subscriber

We know they have the army book cover for StD to show, plus lots of the new minis are clearly painted and could be shown. 

I'm not sure if I've missed it, but where are all the skaven hopes coming from? They've had the underworlds warband, but are there other unsolved RE or leaks that point to them being next?

Just now, SunStorm said:

We know they have the army book cover for StD to show, plus lots of the new minis are clearly painted and could be shown. 

I'm not sure if I've missed it, but where are all the skaven hopes coming from? They've had the underworlds warband, but are there other unsolved RE or leaks that point to them being next?

I believe the biggest hint was Whitefang posting a picture of a rat on a leaf when asked what's coming up :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SunStorm said:

They have shown banners with skaven symbols on them for this stream.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

Ok the Skaven banners being taken down is worrying. What if that was a early image before they had to release Nethermaze early. And the banners were hints to a now already released product …

Could be a deliberate tease? Eshin being sneaky and all that.

But that's probably me reading too deep into it.

• Like 2