The Rumour Thread

40 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

With it being a long Easter weekend, we might not get much tomorrow beyond them comfirming Skaven are now Rabbits, not Rats. 

I can totally see Throt the Unclean returning from oblivion with a new mutation of giant murderous rabbits with warpstone on the ears

Edited by Garrac
  • Like 2

+++ MOD HAT +++

I've just tidied a few posts up - apologies if your post is one that's been removed.  One item I will comment on with regards to moderation is please do not assume that because somebody hasn't been publicly berated, that they've not been spoken to regarding comments.  We also have the "report" button on every post, please use that if you feel a post has gone off track or crossed the line rather than commenting on it yourself.

I would also like to take the opportunity to point everybody - new members and old - to what is expected from you as a member of TGA.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Still-young said:

I’m just hoping it’s actually building to a proper reveal, and not just like 1 model tomorrow. 

I'm hoping its absolutely anything to do with models, I'm not even sure they'll show off a single one, it may be another Red Harvest Teaser trailer which would make it a 4X teaser for a teaser trailer.

If they do that I wont be none happy...

OR.

They reveal an entire boxed set at once with Witch Hunters and Shadow Aelves and tease the Eshin Warband!! A Gargant can dream.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

Hmm, my theory of a new Skaven Clans that’s  a mix of daemon rats to herald their new tome and closer ties to Chaos(seriously, we have a bunch of rat greater daemons so we need regular daemon rats too) is looking more likely.

Could be even a “Kruleboyz” launch with a focus on the daemons as this year’s new faction.

(also can totally see this being part of Belakor’s plan, eldritch Skaven can be made more loyal and maybe even master the gnaw-holes so they’re not completely random death traps)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Tomorrow!

zEE5rvuHNL581Deb-1060x707.jpg

Okay….. who had money on albino daemon rats? Jokes aside I’m happy for the skaven players amongst us, here’s hoping the new models revealed tomorrow can help us all win the fight against the Usurper Nagash and avenge LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!!! Or your local equivalent.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Baron Klatz said:

Hmm, my theory of a new Skaven Clans that’s  a mix of daemon rats to herald their new tome and closer ties to Chaos(seriously, we have a bunch of rat greater daemons so we need regular daemon rats too) is looking more likely.

Could be even a “Kruleboyz” launch with a focus on the daemons as this year’s new faction.

(also can totally see this being part of Belakor’s plan, eldritch Skaven can be made more loyal and maybe even master the gnaw-holes so they’re not completely random death traps)

I’m honestly surprised that GW hasn’t added daemon rats to the skaven line yet. It only makes sense now that the Great Horned Rat is the fifth chaos god. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I’m honestly surprised that GW hasn’t added daemon rats to the skaven line yet. It only makes sense now that the Great Horned Rat is the fifth chaos god. 

I'm no expert on Skaven, but I thought the Verminlords were daemons? Could be totally wrong there, mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Okay….. who had money on albino daemon rats? Jokes aside I’m happy for the skaven players amongst us, here’s hoping the new models revealed tomorrow can help us all win the fight against the Usurper Nagash and avenge LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!!! Or your local equivalent.

I'm going to laugh hysterically if its an undead rat warband for nighthaunt, and then cry a bit inside for the Skaven players.  

13 minutes ago, Beliman said:

I remember that there was a book or story about a Stormcast thatcontacted with people from the Wolrd that Was using the Realm of Chaos. Anyone knows where I can find more info about that?

Thanks a lot!!

Might be one of the Gardus books when he’s in Nurgle’s Garden. He turned out to be the giant silver knight speaking an alien tongue in the End Times and not the Kaldor cameo people thought it was.(made a lot more sense that it was all a foreshadowing of the Stormcast Eternals)

Ngl, was hoping that was gonna be the surprise 9th lord for TWW3, Gardus Steelsoul and an army of 9-foot tall divine Hallowed Knights making their way through the Chaos Realm since the game is a non-canon “super smash bros” mash up anyway.

Oh well, always potential TW:AoS in the future. ;) 

image.jpeg.41532b6a72aab6fefb7361d584b45cec.jpeg

Edited by Baron Klatz
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I am so damn excited to hopefully see some new Rat Daemons tomorrow!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I am so damn excited to hopefully see some new Rat Daemons tomorrow!!

they're not rat demons, they're having you on.

It's rats trying to deceive you, being tricksy.

Any fool can see that it's nothing more than rats with a bedsheet over their heads pretending to be ghosts.