The Rumour Thread

24 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

What a strange rumour engine, there's an almost comedic bent to it, maybe something for the bloodbowl line? 

For some reason it gives me FEC vibes, though I have no real basis for that.  The shape on the left of the image is interesting too, I'm stumped on this one!  Best guess is an oddball sculpt for cursed city or something.

Yeah, it kind look like a small wingless bat ...

21 minutes ago, Copywolf said:

My bet is either something Kurnothi or a reimagining of the little creatures that are in the Shaggoth's hair.

I really want it to be a Shaggoth. That model is way to small. Will be a little sad though if its not big enough to have actual Ungors in its hair. 

My brain is failing me at the moment but didnt we have a Dragon Ogor/Shaggoth rumour a while back. Might be some substance to it now.

Edit:

Could be starting to see things that arent related but... (i know it looks really nids like at first)
2021-01-26.jpg Dragon Ogor Shaggoth - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum

Edited by Iksdee

Oh finally an exciting RE! 
It's weird, definitely not skaven... Something in this little fella call to my mind kruleboyz. 

But the most baffling thing here is the context. On the left I see a sort of 'rigid band' that doesn't seem to be part of the hairy stuff.

• Like 1

Going with Soulblight Gravelords and it being from a cursed city expansion. It has some rat motifs with it similiar to Kritza. Also they refer to it as a "little blighter" and if it's not skaven the only other thing with "blight" references is....

image.png.3549cdf75ae562fae0ce80417f7fb1fd.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

My brain is failing me at the moment but didnt we have a Dragon Ogor/Shaggoth rumour a while back. Might be some substance to it now.

Edit:

Could be starting to see things that arent related but... (i know it looks really nids like at first)
2021-01-26.jpg Dragon Ogor Shaggoth - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum

There was apparently a picture in a Tyranid article with a model that appears to have that tendril. But the image has since been removed. I just watched a video by the Youtuber Kiroth covering it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E50j7xu0K-0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A Shaggoth character or leader seems more likely than skaven because Beard. It does kinda feel related to Kritza, but what ghoul or vampire has an infancy stage?

Dawi Zharr have centaurs and beards in general too, and we know they use Hobgrots... but then the question is, are they using that one big tooth to signal this is a baby? Because Hobgrots have two tusks on their bottom lip, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CommissarRotke said:

A Shaggoth character or leader seems more likely than skaven because Beard. It does kinda feel related to Kritza, but what ghoul or vampire has an infancy stage?

Dawi Zharr have centaurs and beards in general too, and we know they use Hobgrots... but then the question is, are they using that one big tooth to signal this is a baby? Because Hobgrots have two tusks on their bottom lip, 

@CommissarRotke confirms chaos dwarves! 😎

And TGA rejoices! 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Haha 4

I believe those imps on the Shaggoth are suppose to be full size beastmen, since shaggoth is suppose to be huge ( (mountain size) when they where release. But the scaling is not there and they look like nurgling size in present day.

i don’t think it relate to the RE and the mysterious tangled in hair

edit: to me looks like a baby alien creature and the bigger model is its mother at least that my guess

Edited by novakai
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, yukishiro1 said:

just bought a resin Shaggoth, so plastic Shaggoth confirmed

it always happens!!  thats the reason im holding back my urges to buy kroxis,salamanders and chamaleons.... because im sure they will be redone in plastic any day