The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Ratboy genius said:

Clearly it's an eshin punch dagger held upwards

Yes-yes, Skreech agrees

Just now, Neverchosen said:

Hey folks wanna see someone desperately grab at straws, with rumours of World Eaters on the Horizon what if this is a plastic update of Valkia the Bloody and she gets rules for 40k and AOS like Be'lakor?

Hey as long as it isn’t space rats working together, the 40k universe is just barely save😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Hey folks wanna see someone desperately grab at straws, with rumours of World Eaters on the Horizon what if this is a plastic update of Valkia the Bloody and she gets rules for 40k and AOS like Be'lakor?

that would be amazeballs.

I'd put money on her being identical in pose and size to sigmar not-valkia but with a set of bat wings and hooves.

valkia (potentially) down, just taurox to go... 

Edited by Kaleb Daark
  • LOVE IT! 1

11 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I think u are onto something here.
Straws are used as food for cows.
Valkia has wings.
What cow has wings?
And Rules.

Something is confirmed. Again.

Edited by Iksdee
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

AdventEngine 16 Dec16 Content

Must be a Kragnos mini-me.

I think you might be referring to Kranon. Makes sense that we‘ll get something similar to the Chosen (and their leader) from Dark Vengeance for the new Chosen, GW loves reusing 3d stuff. I still find it strange that the new CSM release is seemingly a bigger release, not just Chosen, since they got so many kits in recent years. Would‘ve made more sense to bring out Khorne or Slaaneshi stuff at this point… well, despite being a bit unhappy with AoS not getting much, this release is important. Some of the Eldar figures were already there when I started or were new releases back then… 

3 hours ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

You walked right into it~

Polish_20211216_160033168.jpg.2c01b9c7b672ff8d0e8a7b600bdcd950.jpg

Valkia breaks from Khorne for Hashut... sorry Khorne your Hat Game is weak, if you want to contend with Nagash and the Lumineth you gotta get a new skull hat. 
skull2.jpg

The other gods also need to increase their hat game or else Chorfs will have all the special characters.
Sigvald is the obvious exception, who needs a hat with locks like those? Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's the blessing of a cruel twisted primordial deity of sinister pleasure and cruel delight! 

-Now here is my guess for leaks. We will get our FAQs on Christmas, no army will look good in the aftermath and we will all complain then when we paint up our new toys and see that things are actually better balanced, we will continue complaining because everything else needed balancing but not my army!

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

She doesn’t exist in 40K like other Daemonsmith character do since her origins are specifically tied to the the old world like Sigvald

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Chaos Shepard said:

Ah yes, Silent People, everyone's favorite Order/Chaos/Destruction/Death army with their [insert theme here] and "bug?" esthetic.

Silent people are in their own grand alliance, the grand alliance of hope! Their allies are Vampirates, Choas Dwarves, Kurnothi, Tomb Kings and Bretonnians. 🌠

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

8 hours ago, Elbaf said:

They will arrive with a new serie of books featuring lore and rules,  " Broken Dreams "

Broken Dreams: Hashut

Broken Dreams: Kurnoth

We could also do:

Mended Realms: Brokk Grungsson

Mended Realms: Jakkob Bugmansson XI

Mended Realms: Imoda Barasdotr

Mended Realms: Valaya

Mended Realms: Grimnir

Because someone needs to clean up the mess the Elves left 

• Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 hours ago, zilberfrid said:

We could also do:

Mended Realms: Brokk Grungsson

Mended Realms: Jakkob Bugmansson XI

Mended Realms: Imoda Barasdotr

Mended Realms: Valaya

Mended Realms: Grimnir

Because someone needs to clean up the mess the Elves left 

Virgin 40K fan: Magnus did nothing wrong!!!

Chad AoS enjoyer: Elves did everything wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

Virgin 40K fan: Magnus did nothing wrong!!!

Chad AoS enjoyer: Elves did everything wrong.

Virgin 40k fan? How cruel to forget the  important part of it - proper virgin 40k fan! Before GW got more kid-friendly and simple in their storytelling and wrote stuff in a more black and white manner, Magnus perhaps didn't do everything right (he was still hella foolish) but he was an actual victim pretty much, and not just of circumstance. No Horus intercepting and messing with the message, the Emperor was simply wrong about the TS which in turn made the TS way more tragic and more interesting villains than how things are now. I'm still offended by the decision to dumb down so many cool plot points. I guess that's why I believe everyone should know that the Imperium (and the God-Emperor) are just as trashy as all the others. 

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Virgin 40k fan? How cruel to forget the  important part of it - proper virgin 40k fan! Before GW got more kid-friendly and simple in their storytelling and wrote stuff in a more black and white manner, Magnus perhaps didn't do everything right (he was still hella foolish) but he was an actual victim pretty much, and not just of circumstance. No Horus intercepting and messing with the message, the Emperor was simply wrong about the TS which in turn made the TS way more tragic and more interesting villains than how things are now. I'm still offended by the decision to dumb down so many cool plot points. I guess that's why I believe everyone should know that the Imperium (and the God-Emperor) are just as trashy as all the others. 

thousand son Stan detected 

Only dusty lads could say so much but say little at all

Edited by Ratboy genius
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ratboy genius said:

thousand son Stan detected 

Only dusty lads could say so much but say little at all

I got that sinking feeling that you've attributed yourself the genius part of your nickname! 🤔  You got a sad trombone for yourself in that collection of tiny instruments of yours? I'd love to listen but I gotta modify my Castellax roombas, they're smearing the Space Puppy droppings all over my carpet again. Toodles!