The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Enoby said:

A little by the side, but I find it interesting that it is a Nighthaunt release as they got allegiance in GHB2017 and I really doubt they made all of these models in under a year. Wonder if that means we'll see some other armies that were in GHB2017 soon...

There is hope for elves yet......probably not

18 minutes ago, BrownDog said:

I have to say that GW took a lot of the criticism of the community and put it all in the new edition. I really like the new GW. It seems like they catered to all the complaints the community has made the last years.

Double turn unfair? Check

Shooting out of combat? Check

No new death models? Check

More magic? Check

Too much Stormcast? Ohhh. Okey. Maybe not here, but the models definitely look cooler than most of the Stormcast.

Props to GW. If they will now also release new Destruction models one day, I am completely satisfied.

Also my initial fear that the rules might get too complex, may be inappropriate if you look at this quote from the warhamer community article

The Studio team have gone through every phase of the game looking at how we can make the game faster, cleaner and more fun to play. They’ve worked with a large group of community playtesters and taken on board all the feedback from you folks out there in the wider Warhammer community. They’ve done a great job creating what we think is the tightest ruleset Warhammer Age of Sigmar has ever had, cementing it as the fantasy miniatures game.

I hope it still is easier to get into than before and that you don't have to read 40 pages of core rules to get into the game.

Edited by Infeston
  • Like 2

Just now, Infeston said:

I have to say that GW took a lot of the criticism of the community and put it all in the new edition. I really like the new GW. It seems like they catered to all the complaints the community has made the last years.

More magic? Check

Too much Stormcast? Ohhh. Okey. Maybe not here, but the models definitely look cooler than most of the Stormcast.

Props to GW. If they will now also release new Destruction models one day, I am completely satisfied.

184919083_Bildschirmfoto2018-05-12um13_17_21.png.129aad296dcc9968914df396ce0e3dff.png
They said in the FAQ there will be new models for every GA. So It looks like Destruction Players can start taking out their wallets :D 

from an expanded hero phase and the addition of a new command points system to a more strategic double turn

sound interesting :)

by the way, I'm sorry but I've already run out of reactions but consider yourselves all 'like'

Edited by Kaleb Daark
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Infeston said:

More magic? Check

Also my initial fear that the rules might get too complex, may be inappropriate if you look at this quote from the warhamer community article

I hope it still is easier to get into than before and that you don't have to read 40 pages of core rules to get into the game.

More magic was pretty split tbh. A decent number of people(myself included) are starting to get worried about magic becoming what shooting was when skyfires and kurnoths were sub-200pts.

1 minute ago, BURF1 said:

More magic was pretty split tbh. A decent number of people(myself included) are starting to get worried about magic becoming what shooting was when skyfires and kurnoths were sub-200pts.

Looks like the new magic stuff will be optional. 

53 minutes ago, Xasz said:

I've already covered the rune and similar items.

Considering blood tithe, it's availability is very conditional.

Just think about it for a while and you'll see the issues. 

I’m not sure what you mean after all you don’t need any range, and you do not have to role higher than your Opponement to Bann the magic,

it literally just autobanns it

I am happy for all the Death players who had to wait for new models for such a long time. I always felt a connection to all the Death brothers as someone playing Destruction, because they were also always neglected.

I hope you Death players also like the new models. ?

Edited by Infeston
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Infeston said:

I am happy for all the Death players who had to wait for new models for such a long time. I always felt a connection to all the Death brothers as someone playing Destruction, because they were also always neglected.

I hope you Death players also like the new models. ?

Nicest person award nominee right here.

I however am growing as bitter and twisted as a goblin :P