The Rumour Thread

This might just be me getting my hopes up too much... 

But what is that giant dead-ish ox pulling that cart in the background (red square around it)? Also, there appear to be ghouls carrying banners, so that's 2 things on those warscroll cards that not accounted for with the current model range. 

Corpse cart.jpg

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Elmir said:

This might just be me getting my hopes up too much... 

But what is that giant dead-ish ox pulling that cart in the background (red square around it)? Also, there appear to be ghouls carrying banners, so that's 2 things on those warscroll cards that not accounted for with the current model range. 

Corpse cart.jpg

🤷🏼‍♂️ It‘s just art. 

I don‘t have any hopes at this point. In fact they destroyed FeC for me with that unfitting „Throne“ accident and the heavy recycling of 3D Sculpts. Srsly their self-made terrain was way better than this...disappointment. (Especially since FeC are the most kit-bashed faction ever)

The throne doesn‘t even make sense at all. „Yeah they carry/summon a throne on half of a wall to each and every battle, SOUNDS GR-wtf?)

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Haha 1

Yeah, you'd think that they would allude to the possibility of ANY more things on the way.  Makes me discount the possibility. That said, is there any precedent for a non-model featured on anything as integral to the faction as warscroll cards or battletomes? It's so specific as well. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Overread said:

Note that when they announced Carrion Empire they only alluded lightly to more things coming "eventually" for the army; nothing about eventually being "on the same day" 

yeah but their MO is usually to give a sentence in the end of the article that there are more things to come for these two armies. the Preorder article didn't have one.

44 minutes ago, chord said:

Really?!?  I've had to put a rule up, I refuse to play anyone that speaks like that during games.  I'll take a loss first before have to endure it

I've never heard someone do IRL. Just on this forum and I find it hilarious. xD

I've heard it in this awesome (and very weird) video though and loved it: 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

7 minutes ago, Barkanaut said:

Happy to see the fans of the armies liking the new stuff. Still though I was hooping for at least a new unit each. Skaven’s range is ancient and stopping me from starting it. 

yeah some of the models are like 15-20 years old, it like craftworld eldar bad

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Overread said:

Note that when they announced Carrion Empire they only alluded lightly to more things coming "eventually" for the army; nothing about eventually being "on the same day" 

Doubt it. They recycled 80% of the FeC release. We didn‘t get anything new really but the BT.

DISSAPPOINTEEED

• Like 1