The Rumour Thread

49 minutes ago, Lavieth said:

Well, if you want to pass on that potential Fimir offer, I'd certainly take it! I imagine them ad a nice counts as unit for Kruleboyz. ;)

Sure, you guys gotta decide - he only got a single squad of 3 fimir warriors unfortunately. Shipping might be a bit higher depending on where you live (we're in Austria). He's currently on holiday but should return in around a week or 1 1/2 weeks if I remember correctly. I'll ask him then but just like everyone else in the hobby, his backlog has gotten way too big as well so I believe he'll be happy to see go to a good home... :D

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chikout said:

The free rules for Warcry are up and it's not just a kill team style lite version. 26 pages straight from the new core book. https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/08/18/charge-headlong-into-warcry-with-free-core-rules-to-download/

Between this and all the free warband profiles you can just play this game for free. That's pretty cool. 

There is a pretty high chance I will start buying models explicitly for Warcry now. Previously I was always kinda on the fence about dropping big money on a warcry box, but if I get to try out the rules for free and with a potential Cities and Gravelords warband on the horizon, things are looking really tempting right now.

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

I want the new Cado Ezechiar Command to be in the main AoS core rules. Focus on 5-8 wounds heroes without mounts and with a Pilein of 6" to allow them to engage!!

Fearless Duel: Pick 1 enemy Hero within 6" of Cado Ezechiar. Each enemy Hero can only be picked once per battle. Until the end of the turn, attacks made by Cado Ezechiar must target that Hero, and attacks made by that Hero must target Cado Ezechiar.

In addition, other units cannot pick either Cado Ezechiar or the enemy Hero as the target of their attacks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

The free rules for Warcry are up and it's not just a kill team style lite version. 26 pages straight from the new core book. https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/08/18/charge-headlong-into-warcry-with-free-core-rules-to-download/

Between this and all the free warband profiles you can just play this game for free. That's pretty cool. 

This is actually so amazing!! The amount of people who will play Warcry now just exploded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

This is actually so amazing!! The amount of people who will play Warcry now just exploded.

I have just convinced two friends to start playing on the rules being free today! I love warcry and can never find players so this is exciting news!

Warcry_Front_Art.jpg

Let the madness begin!

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

19 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I have just convinced two friends to start playing on the rules being free today! I love warcry and can never find players so this is exciting news!

Warcry_Front_Art.jpg

Let the madness begin!

I am so damn hyped to see these new Warbands I am fully back on the AOS hype train!!

• LOVE IT! 1

Warcry is now a solid intro to skirmish games. Something which is good for other games too since almost everyone end up wanting a deeper game after awhile. That said, there are times when you just want to keep it simple and Warcry is a good alternative for that.

OPR is arguably better but at the very least Warcry is now more accessible since you can try before you buy and that's an encouraging development. Overall, really good for the hobby as a whole.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Túrbóbelja said:

This image was in an article today. But are Kairic Acolytes so winged and to my knowledge they can't be on discs 🤥

ACLore Aug18 Content3

Sadly, this is not a new art but from the previous battletome so it most likely will still mean nothing in terms of miniature releases.

4m3Ij6Cr618.jpg?size=407x766&quality=96&sign=422722f65f2f0099511d484dd074e17d&type=album

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I think the interesting thing is how will it change Warcry? But yeah I can see loads of people playing it now. Probably pinching scenarios from GHB as well

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Plinketts Mawtribes said:

Looking through the Horns of Hashut lore again, I saw the explicit references to the legions of chaos duardin marching along behind the Horns, coming to set up their industrial wastelands and artillery manufacturing plants.

That sounds...unbelievably cool. What are the chances we actually get a Chaos Duardin army in AoS?

they been heavily hinting about them recently but when will actually happen who knows.

With GW, it’s often not anytime soon or it not in the pipeline until 5 years later