The Rumour Thread

Are we sure that they put eveything they have into that Video?
Because it feels like there are still a few things missing from it:

-another build for the GUO (like the LOC/Kairos kit and Blood Deamon/Skarbrand)
-a small deamon hero like the changeling
-Pestigors?? (Atia teased them a while back)

EDIT: found it 
found.PNG.ee59ea813ff52b3f8980afd07e84bde2.PNG

Edited by Gecktron
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gecktron said:

Are we sure that they put eveything they have into that Video?
Because it feels like there are still a few things missing from it:

-another build for the GUO (like the LOC/Kairos kit and Blood Deamon/Skarbrand)
-a small deamon hero like the changeling
-Pestigors?? (Atia teased them a while back)

EDIT: found it 
found.PNG.ee59ea813ff52b3f8980afd07e84bde2.PNG

Not only Atia ! Pestigors (with a capital "P") are in the Blightwar and Plague Garden fluff, and in the 40k Rulebook "Plague war" stories too. 

Remember, today's Warhammer Community article said that for 6 more days there will be tease of Nurgle stuff, so what I expect : 

- A closer look on the models teased.

- A look at the Battletome (and perhaps 40k Daemons codex), perhaps some artworks or rules (we'll get wallpapers like today)

- Other mini not teased in the video ; mainly Pestigors and a Robtringer sorcerer or Pestigors Shaman / something like this...

Any way, so great to be a children of Nurgle those days !

• Like 3

Im pretty sure they have yet to reveal everything nurgle related. No doubt I would love to see a new Epidimius and new Pestigors and or any cheap battleline unit. Poxwalkers anyone? But even if this is all we got coming I am overly cool with that too. Just very excited that we soon get to see new rules, synergies and army options. Can’t wait to get my nerdy little hands on that tome! 

On FB they said release is VERY soon. To me that use to mean preorder in a week, but I honestly do not know..

Edited by Greasygeek

4 minutes ago, Greasygeek said:

Im pretty sure they have yet to reveal everything nurgle related. No doubt I would love to see a new Epidimius and new Pestigors and or any cheap battleline unit. Poxwalkers anyone? But even if this is all we got coming I am overly cool with that too. Just very excited that we soon get to see new rules, synergies and army options. Can’t wait to get my nerdy little hands on that tome! 

On FB they said release is VERY soon. To me that use to mean preorder in a week, but I honestly do not know..

Well the 40k Chaos Daemons codex is supposed to be the first one released in January, and if they're keeping the same pass as they have been, it'll probably be out in early January and the models will probably see releases around the same time, or at least starting then. With a good bit of new stuff, they may stretch it out a few weeks, especially if Pesitigors and other stuff is in the pipeline.

That autumn prince book shadespire is a pretty big thing as well IMO. Possibly a wood elves shadespire warband? 

Also the extract seems to be Skaven battling them, so I'm quite confident to assume that Wood Elves will be the 2nd warband to go along with Skaven.

Edited by Kugane
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Kugane said:

That autumn prince book shadespire is a pretty big thing as well IMO. Possibly a wood elves shadespire warband? 

Any chance for a plot description? 

What happens?

I don't do audio books.

Edited by Sete
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sete said:

What happens?

I don't do audio books.

I dont do audio books either, I'm purely going with the stuff on this page:

https://www.blacklibrary.com/new-titles/featured/the-autumn-prince-mp3.html

They got like a 1 minute fragment of the elves fighting Skaven. So if story-wise they face off against Skaven, I can only assume that Wood elves will be the accompanying release with the Skaven (in case they still go with 2 releases at a time). That there hasn't been as much as a spoiler about the 2nd warband yet worries me that the Skaven may take quite a while to hit the shelves... Really looking forward to play those little rats.

1 hour ago, bsharitt said:

Well the 40k Chaos Daemons codex is supposed to be the first one released in January, and if they're keeping the same pass as they have been, it'll probably be out in early January and the models will probably see releases around the same time, or at least starting then. With a good bit of new stuff, they may stretch it out a few weeks, especially if Pesitigors and other stuff is in the pipeline.

I think Ku'gath will show up again. Now with actual model.

latest?cb=20170305222634

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kugane said:

Also the extract seems to be Skaven battling them, so I'm quite confident to assume that Wood Elves will be the 2nd warband to go along with Skaven.

We already know what the next four warbands are. So if there would be a Wood Elves warband it would be the 9th warband at the earliest.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sete said:

What happens?

I don't do audio books.

elf goes to shadespire to bring his human wife back to life.

gets tricked by a ghost in the mirror to go into the mirror.

uses a magic sword to get out. it was only 20 mins long.

it didn't really allude to anything elvish in shadespire.  I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Kugane said:

They've already teased what the next 4 warbands are; Skaven, new khorne, new Stormcast, fyreslayers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shadowheart said:

And there's our mystery nurgle thing from that present a few days ago :D

nurgling.jpg

100 internet points to whoever called the silhouette as a nurgling.

While we were all pretty sure it was coming, it's certainly nice to to have official confirmation of a Nurgle battle tome. Looking at him compared to the other models, how does he compare to the FW model for those that have seen on in person?

12 minutes ago, smucreo said:

And it seems the miniatures showcase will last the entire week. They look so cool.

Was it seven days total? So day one was the teaser with everything, day two is this guy, so five days left? Blight tree, new beasts, blight kings on drones, and new plauge bearer maybe heroes. That leaves one day left? Pestigors? Or just a look at one of the new books?

3 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

Was it seven days total? So day one was the teaser with everything, day two is this guy, so five days left? Blight tree, new beasts, blight kings on drones, and new plauge bearer maybe heroes. That leaves one day left? Pestigors? Or just a look at one of the new books?

You can check in Warhammer community, but from what I gathered this is the second day of Nurgle. We'll see what they reveal, but I'm guessing they will show some kind of picture of new rules inside the battletome, maybe the last day! It would make sense, 5 spotlights in 5 days, and for the last day an image of new rules.

2 minutes ago, smucreo said:

You can check in Warhammer community, but from what I gathered this is the second day of Nurgle. We'll see what they reveal, but I'm guessing they will show some kind of picture of new rules inside the battletome, maybe the last day! It would make sense, 5 spotlights in 5 days, and for the last day an image of new rules.

Depending on when exactly these are coming out next month, we might be getting the generic teasers of what we're getting, then more specific teasers and info reveals in the week before they come out similar to how they've been doing the 40k codexes and releases the past few months. Either way I'm bracing my wallet for a busy January(and maybe February depending on how much they string it out).