The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Fairbanks said:

Get your final bets in for Battleforces:

New Stormcast Duders

Kruleboyz

Slaanesh (But only the old daemons, not new stuff)

Gloomspite Gitz (Sneaky Snufflers, Rockgut Trolls, and zero shootas or Stabbas)

(Yes, I am salty at the lack of new armies among last years battleforces)

Just to throw out some predictions for the fun of it:

Ossiarch Bonereapers

Some kind of themed Cities of Sigmar force Let's be real it's just going to be Lumineth

Orruks Big Waaagh

Khorne?

2 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I’m pretty exited for the review of the battlfroces, that should be announced today.

Should I be lucky, I might be able to get a good deal out of the gravelords, in any other cases, I’ll just stick with the two start collections that have a good value for the vampires as well

20 blood knights - if you like the aesthetic - is probably one of the most efficient ways how to sstart SBG army.

10 minutes ago, Feii said:

20 blood knights - if you like the aesthetic - is probably one of the most efficient ways how to sstart SBG army.

I’m actually more interested in having a good variety of units.

Personally I’m trying to stick with the more fun/fluff favored part of the army.

Since my Local club ist currently very uncompetitive, I would hate being that guy, who always wins, so you could say that I’m trying to make my current vampire armylist somewhat weaker than the stuff that is currently seen at tournaments.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Get Nagash and a Wight King and baby you got a stew tournament list going. Boring from a hobby/casual perspective, though.

to be fair I personally love blood knights they are my favourite units from fantasy vampire roster. kinda shame they didn't get a proper abhorrash mini. (or something like a blood knight champion on a blood dragon but with an interesting backstory not just "I really like Nagaash that;'s why I am in charge)

Ok i'll go for:

Destruction : Ogor Mawtribes
Chaos : Beasts of Chaos
Death : Soulblight Gravelords
Order : Something with elves knowing gw

If we can also add a warcry terrain set i will be so happy. Dont care if it is made 2 order or something.

Edited by Iksdee

Yeah, Lumineth/ Slaanesh/ Ossiarchs is just the safest bet possible. Destruction is harder to call, but non Kruleboy warclans makes sense for sure.
I am though going to bet Fyreslayers just because, come on, it has to happen eventually!

Edit: Proven wrong about the Fyreslayers literally at the moment I posted my guess, shucks!

Edited by EccentricCircle
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

The old "let's just slap the four best looking, most recent armies into boxes and call it a day" special.

Not complaining, that's probably the best outcome we could have hoped for.

• Like 1