The Rumour Thread

It is likely that we will get Kharn and the boxed set up for preorder this weekend. Although GW is continuing with a weekly release shedule, they seem to be returning to the old way of doing releases, so each system gets a month. If that holds true we will hopefully get something new for AOS up for preorder on the 3rd of September, releasing on the 10th.

Has there been anything else said about the new dwarves? I remember reading somewhere that they were the Sept release but we are closing in on Sept and we haven't seen anything at all yet

Nothing else seen. I would expect very little to be honest, and it's likely the normal white dwarf leaks will be rare due to the new post-monthly format.

16 minutes ago, The Jabber Tzeentch said:

Nothing else seen. I would expect very little to be honest, and it's likely the normal white dwarf leaks will be rare due to the new post-monthly format.

I would guess this helps with their teasers on social media a lot more when the new white dwarf is not being leaked a week before.

47 minutes ago, Barimbino said:

I would guess this helps with their teasers on social media a lot more when the new white dwarf is not being leaked a week before.

I'll be interested to see if the new format makes for more or less excitement. I have to say I really missed my weekly white dwarfs this month but it's very early days!

• Like 1

It is confirmed that a figure is included in the first of the new WD mags. I have not heard a value mentioned other than it should be the biggest and best free figure ever. What ever that means - who knows. I guess that would make it a clam pack style hero figure which would probably retail around 18 GBP. So you are probably not far of.

i have taken out a subscription for the first time ever :)

15 minutes ago, Ravenwing said:

It is confirmed that a figure is included in the first of the new WD mags. I have not heard a value mentioned other than it should be the biggest and best free figure ever. What ever that means - who knows. I guess that would make it a clam pack style hero figure which would probably retail around 18 GBP. So you are probably not far of.

i have taken out a subscription for the first time ever :)

Can you subscribe at the moment? Online? Or through your local GW? 

3 hours ago, Lanoss said:

I heard somewhere some time ago that the end of the year is likely something Dark Elf, Empire or even Tomb Kings(!)

And credibility to this?

Just something I read...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomb Kings....now that'd be something.  I wonder what they'd call them.

2 minutes ago, Nico said:

Do you think that the release of Thousand Sons models suggests that Tzeentch AoS stuff is on the way?

I don't necessarily think so, since there is no cross over between AoS and 40k for that model.  Unless that model is released with some Season X of Tzeentch type branding.  And, of course, if we start seeing new Tzeentch deamons, then that changes things significantly.