The Rumour Thread

4 hours ago, stato said:

Is there a post/place where all the rumour pics have been gathered together? would be fun to do some side by side comparisons.

Here you go, threw this togther for my own refernce a while ago, been updating as we go :)

We still know what only a few of these actually are.

1. Kharadron Frigate

2. Tzaangor Shaman

3. Belisarius Cawl

4. Skyfires/ Enlightened

5. Yvraine

6.Yvraine

7.Kharadron Skywardens

8.Stormcasr Paladors

9.Cypher

10. Voldus

11.Shadow War Scenary- Ferratonic Furnace

12.?

13?

14.?

15. Kharadron Artwork

16-22. ?

23. 40k Xenos Index

24. Blood Bowl gobblin Chainsaw

25-35. ?

Rumour Engine.jpg

Edited by Shadowheart
  • Like 8

25 minutes ago, Shadowheart said:

Here you go, threw this togther for my own refernce a while ago, been updating as we go :)

We still know what only a few of these actually are.

No.'s 1-9, 15 and 24 have all been released.

Amazing thanks, was thinking of doing the same when i got time. Cheers for sharing.

10 i think was confirmed as the Grey Knight that came with Robby the Ultramarine, 11 the SHA scenery and 23 the 40k Xenos Index. But still lots to go, 12 especially intreagues me as I presumed it would be one the Kharadron releases.

1 hour ago, Jjfiv3 said:

Has anybody been on war of sigmar lately?There is a death guard pic with a blurry glottkin in the background. Do you guys reckon Its a conversion or a repack with 40k bits like tzaangors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't call it a blurry glottkin, I'd call it a Great Unclean One ;) 

40k8_Showcase_Nurgle_Intro-hero.jpg

I've said it a while ago but I still believe that the Great Unclean One sculpt has been finished for more than a year now. I believe this because I think the Glottkin actually is the conversion set to the Great Unclean One set that was initially planned. Like Skarbrand works of the Bloodthirster set.

Might be wrong offcourse but the Glottkin base model is so easily re-created into a GUO that I think GW would cut themselves if they wouldnt do it. Now offcourse, this could also very well be a conversion but even then the base of the Glottkin is very GUO friendly.

Imho its a conversion. Guo never had tentacles nor maw arms and the model in picture has both. If they wanted to do a double kit i think this is not the way to do it. It shoud at least have a different arm to call it a guo

Edited by shadowgra

4 hours ago, Killax said:

I wouldn't call it a blurry glottkin, I'd call it a Great Unclean One ;) 

40k8_Showcase_Nurgle_Intro-hero.jpg

I've said it a while ago but I still believe that the Great Unclean One sculpt has been finished for more than a year now. I believe this because I think the Glottkin actually is the conversion set to the Great Unclean One set that was initially planned. Like Skarbrand works of the Bloodthirster set.

Might be wrong offcourse but the Glottkin base model is so easily re-created into a GUO that I think GW would cut themselves if they wouldnt do it. Now offcourse, this could also very well be a conversion but even then the base of the Glottkin is very GUO friendly.

Well after taking a further look most of these PGs are conversions. Lots of plaguebearer bits on the models so makes sense to add the Glottkin too. I am afraid this bring nothing new of a GUO or any Nurgle rumors.

Nurgly has turned out to be such a dissapointment.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MacDuff said:

How many of these are still unconfirmed?

There are still 17 unconfirmed. They are adding them at a faster rate than they are solving them. I think a lot of them are tied to the Aelves release and Shadespire. I would expect those to be the two miniature related releases for AoS this year. Maybe there will be some nurgle stuff too.

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 2

Not so much a rumour but general good news:

https://www.retailgazette.co.uk/blog/2017/07/games-workshop-sales-profit-skyrocket/

To me this means that a lot of fans of the more specialized factions/cults/warbands in AoS still have a good reason to hope it will remain and be further devoloped. The prime reason for this is that AoS to me carries itself as a line (unlike WFB) and this means at the end of 2017 it's very likely that AoS plans will continue in the rapid speed we have seen them continue. Which is great news.

Cheers,

• Like 2