The Rumour Thread

55 minutes ago, Feii said:

the only thing I don't like is that he stole the shield which has himself on it?

Perhaps he stole it from another of his Race, or it belonged to the progenitor of his race, and it simply depicts a member of his race and not him specifically.  They're not always entirely accurate with their waffle.

Kragnos looks pretty cool. I'll probably pick him up.

3 minutes ago, Visual_Delusion said:

I dunno. He’s cool, but his face looks a little...off..

GW tends to struggle when it comes to faces. Ever seen a SCE Tauralon? Awesome model, derpiest face you could imagine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dreddships said:

To buy Kragnos to use as part of Destruction armies or turn them into a Beastman Mega-Gargant...

Choices...

Choices...

buy a mega gargant and a kragnos. if they allying rules stack you can just run 2 models for like 1k+ points. Really cost effective. 

3 minutes ago, Feii said:

buy a mega gargant and a kragnos. if they allying rules stack you can just run 2 models for like 1k+ points. Really cost effective. 

Cheap at 200 pounds plus Books 

Hell of a hobby 

2 minutes ago, Nos said:

Cheap at EUR 230.31 (200 pounds) plus Books 

Hell of a hobby 

Getting more than half of an army for under 300 euros would be a really cost effective way for this hobby. As a former MTG player you get full things much cheaper and you get more time spend hobbying + then you can play with it. 

Just now, KriticalKhan said:

Did anything say if Kragnos would get a unified-Destruction allegiance or if he'd only be an ally and we'd have to use the GA Destruction abilities to run everything together?

they said you can use him in any army but I think it might be similar to the Legion of the First Prince battalion and how Belakor works.  

Just now, drcrater said:

Well guys, now it's pretty clear that they left BoC for the epic finale because the big bad is Morghur, with a super model range update for Beasts of Chaos. Right? right..?

Them with Skaven and Khorne, it is official a new unified battletome: the Rat Beasts of Khorne 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Just now, Vasshpit said:

Kragnos huh?....

More like Krag-not! Gordrakk is going to make him his ****** and ride this usurper like a pony at a kids birthday party. 

Cant see big G bowing to... that.

Wonder how thats going to play out. 

I’m interested to see how the power dynamic works if Kragnos is seen as a god then what’s stopping destruction from just following him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirSalabean said:

Fingers crossed, I’m imagining it could be destruction vs stormcast. Im interested to see the direction they take with more mortal stormcast and destruction aligned 

I'm not worried about the lore or the sculpt, they are good at their job, I'm hoping stormcast will be playable again in competitive game 😂

On 4/30/2021 at 1:15 PM, KriticalKhan said:

This is a repost of leaks that were first posted around the time Cursed City dropped

Based on that White Dwarf page and Grave Guard apparently sticking around, they look to be the most accurate SBGL leaks we have

rumors.PNG

well this is super confirmed now

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, alghero81 said:

Them with Skaven and Khorne, it is official a new unified battletome: the Rat Beasts of Khorne 😂😂😂

At least Skaven had a narrative role to play in the whole thing.  I don't believe so far BoC or Khorne were mentioned at all... but I guess there's still one more book for that.

I assume in book 4 there will be a single paragraph where Khorne will be able to do a running high five to Belakor for the last book.

I guess, technically he can use Khorne demons in his first prince faction. So some of their stuff can be used in a new way / with the belakor model.  If Kragnos works for all of destruction, I assume Belakor works for those chaos gods as well? 

That covers him...?ish?  😛