The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Takyz said:

It seems that the hatching insect egg RE was for Kragnos in the end (if that silouhette is him, but it looks like it). I'm really looking forward to see if he has a connection to the Silent People (his people are gone, and he is carrying a bunch of eggs, maybe trying to prevent other races to suffer the same fate?)

This is nice and logical. I thought it was a nighthaunt myself. 

Could also be a vampire bug god. Who knows?

1 minute ago, Tiberius501 said:

Yeah my bet is on Sylvaneth. Branch-like details on the head dress thing, insects, a couple of the bits hanging off look like Sylvaneth dangly bits on other models. 

Whitefang liked my coment lol, i guess we are onto something

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Thiagoma said:

Looks Sylvaneth to me

Was just about to say the same- one of the hanging glyphs looks very sylvaneth (2nd from the right) and I suspect the one on the left is a leaf shaped one. An Alarielle update?

picture attached to show the glyph I mean hanging from the revenant’s branches

7B1E50C9-53AF-4000-9C4B-399AE4C86A81.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Could be a soul blight, hear me out, they’re round the corner, mannfred and neferata have both been in shorts, and this model is floating, with what looks like a crude glaive/ Dao spear in his hand, and the insect part could be floating from scenery that is behind it, plus each vamp has a creature relation, rat Prince, wolf of ulfenkarn and I’m sure many others 

6 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

IT IS MY LORD!!! HERES HOPING ITS NOT ANOTHER ELF!!!

Looks Sylvaneth to me!!

6 minutes ago, Takyz said:

It seems that the hatching insect egg RE was for Kragnos in the end (if that silouhette is him, but it looks like it). I'm really looking forward to see if he has a connection to the Silent People (his people are gone, and he is carrying a bunch of eggs, maybe trying to prevent other races to suffer the same fate?)

I dont think its Kragnos personally.

5 minutes ago, Thiagoma said:

Looks Sylvaneth to me

Agreed!!

3 minutes ago, Tiberius501 said:

Yeah my bet is on Sylvaneth. Branch-like details on the head dress thing, insects, a couple of the bits hanging off look like Sylvaneth dangly bits on other models. 

1 minute ago, Thiagoma said:

Whitefang liked my coment lol, i guess we are onto something

And so it is thus!! A Sylvaneth character piece!!

2 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Where is my Destruction miniature?! This is Kurnothi 100%😭😭😭

I want soooooo much for Destruction to be shown off, we have been patient these few years and I'm confident if Summer is supposed to be the Summer of Sigmar, Destruction will be its shining sun.

3 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

Could be a soul blight, hear me out, they’re round the corner, mannfred and neferata have both been in shorts, and this model is floating, with what looks like a crude glaive/ Dao spear in his hand, and the insect part could be floating from scenery that is behind it, plus each vamp has a creature relation, rat Prince, wolf of ulfenkarn and I’m sure many others 

it is not, it has bug eggs on top of a weird branch like bagpipe/horn, pointy ears and vines coming up from its feet, that is an elf 99%

2 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Is he/she playing an instrument? (Lol) — the pose of the fingers, his sword looks like it’s in its scabbard, and you can see something horn/flute-like to the right? 

It looks like a horn, like it just blew it or is about to do so