The Rumour Thread

34 minutes ago, novakai said:

i mean the biggest strike of him being related to Dwarf is the lack of beard, what kind of Duardin god has no beard unless it hidden behind his body in the picture

Edit: if he had this magnificent lock then we would be talking

See the source image

I think that the mane on Kragnos is just the beard being blown back over their face between the horns and onto the back.  Kind of like a massive beard mohawk.

But in all seriousness that is a valid point. I think that the visual evidence is narrowing down more and more towards this being something Kurnothi or new faction entirely... still this is a really fun mystery. 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, JustAsPlanned said:

The Chamon mountains (in my mind at least) could be one of three things:

-New Duardin (big if true)

-Kragnos related - maybe it’s set in Chamon?

-The next season of Underworlds. We’ve spent two in Ghur and if they’re following the pattern, the next season will be a different realm.

Chamon would be a great place to take Underworlds.

I also want it to be Duardin so if Underworlds went to Chamon it would be a great time to drop them a Warband alongside their new release much like Lumineth and Gravelords.

4 hours ago, Doko said:

I hope those under the mountain hints be finnally some love for dwarfs.

Dispossesed and fyreslayers need have some attention finnally

Anything Duardin is sorely needed. I'm not spreading any hate at all when I say this, I'm super happy for the Aelven players you all waited a very long time and I definitely can understand that but now we should spread some love to our other Classic Order Race, the Duardin.

2 hours ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Aye, I was thinking Bull Centaur then later realised the tail is not the same at all.

Also, another pointer to it not being Kurnothi related, is that Kurnothi and general 'druid'/woodland like centaurs from other fantasy IP's such as Warcraft tend to be more Deer like, rather than a horse.

All I can confidently guess is that he's an Ogroid, but anything else, I'll drown myself in endless theories and rumours. :) 

I'm going to die on the Ogroid hill as well.

• Like 6

yeah  I think I am on the Ogroid Godbeast theory train as well since that probably the closes similarity he has to anything that exist to right now other then it being Kurnothi/BoC related.

Just now, silverstu said:

Got to be what Grungni has been up to?

didn't the sentence before that said that it was related to Nagash's plan?

46 minutes ago, novakai said:

didn't the sentence before that said that it was related to Nagash's plan?

No it was more like" Nagash is scheming.. also something is going down in Chamon so watch out" to my reading of it anyway. 

Still not a clue which way the Kragnos thing is going to go..

The dark elf blood bowl team does seem to really be gone, so people that use teams like the dwarves for more dynamic poses or lizardmen for sculpts that look like they are from this century, maybe it's a good idea to look into them, because I think thet are from the same generation.

That said, they all still have rules in the current version, so maybe repackaging takes a bit longer.

4 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

Also just had my vaccine and I’m not growing extra limbs. It’s safe guys 

Nice, congrats - wish our politicians weren't such ******, absolutely useless imbeciles that we'd have enough vaccine over here... Politician over here is the only job where failure has no consequences. xD

• Sad 1