The Rumour Thread

18 minutes ago, Stevewren said:

Can I get them all done for Alliance....???

Yes you can ;)

1 hour ago, Tronhammer NZ said:

Rgr that.

I found these as well - not from the books, but feel free to delete if they're not OK either:

1467009314555.jpg1467009434500 - Copy (2).jpg1467009434500 - Copy.jpg1467009434500.jpg

From what I can see, I quite like these. Alarielle looks like a cool model and I think will be a conversionists heaven as it looks like there will be so many cool bits from it. Rest of the stuff looks cool as well

9 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Those new Sylvaneths look amazing. Do we have any ideas on pricing yet? I assume we'll see them in general release the weekend of July 9th if we're getting spolied photos now, thoughts?

We can easily assume Alarielle will have the same price as the Maw Krusha. 

Now I'll speak in Euros as it's easier for me :)
With some friends we spoke about that and we came to a 240 euros release, overall.

Alarielle 90

Drycha 65

40 and 45 each the other boxes, or something like this 

But it's only a guess :)

as for the release, I would say they'll go in pre-order this week, because they should also release some orruks.

Therefore: Sylvaneth July the 2nd, Orruks July the 9th, General's Handbook July the 16th. Does it makes sense?

Edited by DamonRafael

Summer campaign update. AOS Facebook.

As Sigmar’s hosts strike against Chaos in the Realmgate Wars, we have been given glimpses of key locations within the Mortal Realms.

Now the Season of War dawns, for the first time we get a true look at the full majesty of the Realm of Life.
And it's huge! Those of you up to date on the Realmgate Wars books might be able to spot a few locations on there.

Upon three strategic points on this landscape are the Seeds of Hope, the new cities of Order that you will be battling over during this Global Campaign – but who will claim them? Muster your forces now, for Order, Chaos, Death or Destruction – the campaign begins on the 14th of July.

More details on how you can take part are on the way soon.

Hey guys we finally got a map of the realm of life it seems I am right each realm seems to be about the size of the old world. 

13512045_490005807862884_884606632407504

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DamonRafael said:

We can easily assume Alarielle will have the same price as the Maw Krusha. 

Now I'll speak in Euros as it's easier for me :)
With some friends we spoke about that and we came to a 240 euros release, overall.

Alarielle 90

Drycha 65

40 and 45 each the other boxes, or something like this 

But it's only a guess :)

as for the release, I would say they'll go in pre-order this week, because they should also release some orruks.

Therefore: Sylvaneth July the 2nd, Orruks July the 9th, General's Handbook July the 16th. Does it makes sense?

You can see the prices for a couple of them from the WD pics. The clampack is $23 and the revenants look like they are $32 a box. USD of course, non of this fake money nonsense :P

Those are pretty decent prices, looks like we're coming down a bit.

25 minutes ago, ronin_cse said:

You can see the prices for a couple of them from the WD pics. The clampack is $23 and the revenants look like they are $32 a box. USD of course, non of this fake money nonsense :P

Those are pretty decent prices, looks like we're coming down a bit.

Indeed, at the time of my guess pictures were not available yet. That's definitely better :D

So far, I'm happy to say I don't like them :) Once again, I escape temptation to start another army hurrah! I like Alariele, and i like the Dung Beetle...just don't like them together. All the other models just aren't doing it for me. They are also more creepy than cute...which saves me some money as my daughter may not like them (even my wife liked the Dryads and she is not a gamer!). They're too...creepy looking for her I would think.

• Like 1

This is my favourite AoS model release so far I think.  In fact, it's my favourite GW release for a long time.  Love Alarielle and the revenants (band name?).  The Branchwych is lovely too.

I bought a wood elf army when the 8th book came out but sold it soon afterwards, I only hung onto the dryads.  This is tempting me back again.

• Like 1

Just amazing - I've got a half built Slyvaneth force that is about to get some new friends!  Oh, and just noticed the price on the Revenants - £22.50.  Seems that GW are fond of pricing Wood Elves at a more reasonable level - hopefully like the Battletomes, this heralds a new pricing model for future armies?  Shame they don't roll it back though - I'd probably pick up some Fyreslayers and their Tome if they were priced like this.