The Rumour Thread

Ah man I was getting so hyped too! Yeah on careful inspection (of the Dwarf at least) looks like current models boxed....and I already own the all :) Perhaps more conversion fodder.

Also it mentions Harrenhal Hammerhal, perhaps we are getting a city to stop in now?

Edited by Dez

3 minutes ago, WarbossKurgan said:

It may not even be the cover - it might be internal art from the "use other heroes" section... so they don't spoil the new stuff yet.

I hope so! Hopefully Eavy Metal are still painting the new models and deciding on colour schemes before they get any new art

36 minutes ago, DynamicCalories said:

I spy with my poxed eye... a nurgle boy I will buy.

How long after the Silver Tower release did they make the individual guys available? 

This time it will be the other way around. The guys in the new box are allready available:( 

first we get yet another stormcast release and then a whq box with only excisting models? A big part of the appeal (to me) of silver tower was all those amazing new models. Mistweaver, ogroid thaumaturge, tzaangors, kairic acolytes, brimstone horrors... all new units with exceptional great models. 

A shame we won't get another amazing box like that

Though it does seem initially everything is existing sculpts, I'm going to reserve judgement a little.  Looking at it, are not all of the models available as a hero card/app purchase?  In which case the only "new" bit is the blightkings.  Could be very much they're pushing that it's a continuation of your heroes adventures

Here's the bigger picture

WHQuest-500x340.jpg link

Edited by RuneBrush
Linked larger image
  • Like 1

Looking at the image and reading the info It is a stand alone game with new tiles and adventures but using existing miniatures. Heroes are left to right Black Ark Fleetmaster, Slaughter Priest, Cogmaster, Lord Castellant, Loremaster and Chaos Sorcerer Lord. Still very exciting though!

Edited by Percivael
  • Like 1

Oh yeah. The chieftain. Forgot him.

I know there were other hero's added after. That's why I stated "boxed"

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see WQ supported. I didn't mean to come off as whining. Hell, I'd of purchased it but I bought Arcadia Quest and that is a similar game style.

Anyhoo, guess it wasn't as order vs chaos as I had thought.

GJ GWs.

Really hoping that is a teaser and not the actual boxart, though I do not have very high hopes.

I really had my heart set on Warhammer Quest being a preview and testing ground of things in the Pipeline.

On the other hands, it would be quite rude to write "Warhammer Quest Shadows over Hammerhal will be an entirely self contained game with a whole new cast of heroes and villains." and then having long established units in the box, including Kairics, who where villains in Silver Tower.

Also wondering, if this is about the catacombs beneath a Free City, there should be Skaven, right?

Well, at the very least we should get some juicy new Lore about the Free Cities out of this.