Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Finally! My patience has paid off, my dad’s dad who works at GW sent me this.60D2C6D3-49AF-479B-B568-CA26D353F325.jpeg.64f2ad6086ffee12a4a33d96d0c67ccd.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 22

Turn the Horn 90 degrees = Shadow Aelves confirmed? ^^

Seriously, I would loooove some attention towards Wanderers or Hysh-Aelves. Glad to see so many people speculating about Wanderers. However my first mental Image was some kind of Instrument for the supposed "Light-Aelves" - whatever they may look like :D

arhain.PNG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AdamR said:

Idoneth endless spell - Teclis's Bendy Snorkel.

Easy—— this is a family forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Vexcor said:

i think before we see the return of the Aelves, Fireslayers and Seraphon have a much higher chance for update

Yeah, aren't these rumor engines usually published about 6 months in advance?

Edited by Platypus
Added quote for my comment.

Just now, Platypus said:

Yeah, aren't these rumor engines usually published about 6 months in advance?

They vary massively. Some have been 8 months some a few days.

• Like 1

I hope they dont mix sylvaneth with wanderers. I feel more in the way to make an aelf battletome woth high, dark and wood (wanderers) ones; with the 3 types of armys with different buffs like LoN or BoC. And of course a batallion of aelf + sylvaneth like sylvaneth + idoneth on idoneth book.

With that at last wanderers will have access to dragons as Wood elves did.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

I would rather they put Wanderers back in with the Sylvaneth than simply throw us in a big soup with the other aelves. I would like even more for us to get a book of our own. I will happily buy any of those options without much complaint, however. I just think Wanderers share more in common with the Sylvaneth than they do the Darkling Covens, Order Draconis, or Eldritch Council. Would love to see the King in the Woods return alongside some wardancers and a rewritten Wild Riders warscroll.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

40 minutes ago, Walrustaco said:

Finally! My patience has paid off, my dad’s dad who works at GW sent me this.60D2C6D3-49AF-479B-B568-CA26D353F325.jpeg.64f2ad6086ffee12a4a33d96d0c67ccd.jpeg

James Hetfield let himself go

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, awcamawn said:

Would love to see the King in the Woods return alongside some wardancers and a rewritten Wild Riders warscroll

That would be awesome... I still have those minis, waiting with twilight sisters on Forest Dragon and with Glade Lord of forest dragon...

A return of hawk riders would be awesome too

Edited by Hoseman
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I would rather they put Wanderers back in with the Sylvaneth than simply throw us in a big soup with the other aelves. I would like even more for us to get a book of our own. I will happily buy any of those options without much complaint, however. I just think Wanderers share more in common with the Sylvaneth than they do the Darkling Covens, Order Draconis, or Eldritch Council. Would love to see the King in the Woods return alongside some wardancers and a rewritten Wild Riders warscroll.

Imo Wanderers deserve a DoK like release.  All they need is a Behemoth and revised warscrolls, a kit or 2 and it is ready.

Mixing with Sylvaneth would be kinda boring. Give then some cool monster/beast to ride!

Edited by Thiagoma
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Hoseman said:

I hope they dont mix sylvaneth with wanderers. I feel more in the way to make an aelf battletome woth high, dark and wood (wanderers) ones; with the 3 types of armys with different buffs like LoN or BoC. And of course a batallion of aelf + sylvaneth like sylvaneth + idoneth on idoneth book.

With that at last wanderers will have access to dragons as Wood elves did.

I would think they would have a few more than three, theres not much that unites order draconis and lion rangers anymore, but Eldritch Council and swifthawk agents work together in hysh, and both eldritch council, order serpentis, darkling coverns and order draconis have dragons, lion rangers and phoenix temple are both described as monastic orders, darkling coverns and scourge privateers work together in the lore, shadow blades are literally from ulgu and order serpintis are linked to mist (if i remember correctly). swifthawk agents and wanderers are bow focused factions, etc.

I imagine we'll get hysh-themed (swifthawk agents, order draconis and eldritch council), ulgu-themed (order serpentis, and shadow blades atleast), monastic order themed (phoenix temple and lion rangers), wanderers, dark free city (darkling coverns and scourge privateers, possibly combined with ulgu themed)

this is 5 subfactions (same as legions of Nagash) and groups them based on lore and themes 

considering in the lore the Wanderers work for the armies of the free peoples (like all the other aelves factions) and live in the free cities like all the other aelf factions, you could say they share just as much in common if not more with other aelves then weird tree things

3 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

That would be awesome... I still have those minis, waiting with twilight sisters on Forest Dragon and with Glade Lord of forest dragon...

A return of hawk riders would be awesome too

hawk riders should be part of swiftHAWK agents, I mean imagine reavers but they fly (could release a plastic kit that allows for both like the dark riders/doomfyre warlocks)

• Like 1

Doesn't the symbol match any of Fyreslayer runes? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aloth_Corfiser said:

Turn the Horn 90 degrees = Shadow Aelves confirmed? ^^

Seriously, I would loooove some attention towards Wanderers or Hysh-Aelves. Glad to see so many people speculating about Wanderers. However my first mental Image was some kind of Instrument for the supposed "Light-Aelves" - whatever they may look like :D

arhain.PNG

Where is that symbol description from?

1 minute ago, Mutton said:

Probably High Elves Army book.

2 minutes ago, Mutton said:

I think it's from the 5th Edition High Elves Army Book

7 minutes ago, khadgar567 said:

well, know we have playable age of waagmar game with malerion and his boys returning to the field. I really like to see the new models for them and may tzeench be kind master some proper kinky sorceress models for armies that need the sweet sexy arcane firepower. hell maybe local equivalent for old Slaanesh  where we have some deviant kinks in the game

I'm 12 years old and what is this? 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, khadgar567 said:

well, know we have playable age of waagmar game with malerion and his boys returning to the field. I really like to see the new models for them and may tzeench be kind master some proper kinky sorceress models for armies that need the sweet sexy arcane firepower. hell maybe local equivalent for old Slaanesh  where we have some deviant kinks in the game

It is ill egal to be horny online

2 minutes ago, Walrustaco said:

It is ill egal to be horny online

Never heard of that nor would I think Slaanesh approves of it.

If tomorrow they do preview Dispossessed I'm going to roll d4 instead of d6 for my first 10 games.

• Like 2

Anyone know what time approximately the previews will be tomorrow (in Illinois time, I suppose)?

1 minute ago, willange said:

Anyone know what time approximately the previews will be tomorrow (in Illinois time, I suppose)?

I thought their big reveal was Thursday?

If Illinois is in CDT then Wednesday 7 pm and 9 pm.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thalassic Monstrosity said:

I thought their big reveal was Thursday?

Well I think it is Thursday in Europe, but Wednesday evening in the States.

1 minute ago, michu said:

If Illinois is in CDT then Wednesday 7 pm and 9 pm.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Oh my, elves. 

I'm half expecting sylvaneth range expansion. But high/light elves would be cool.

Edited by Sete