The Rumour Thread

39 minutes ago, Lanoss said:

Why are we wishlisting Orruk-stuff btw? Did something tease?

It’s my bad; I’ve got my heart set on building a Bonesplitterz army and I haven’t stopped thinking about @Whitefang’s cryptic “well wait and see” on the subject of new Warclans stuff. 

Edited by The Brotherhood of Necros

More Lizardmen via WarCom.1vv6lJaj78HjTTiP.jpg

The Saurus Astrolith Bearer is a warrior marked by destiny, tasked with hoisting a powerful serpentine standard. More than merely an inspiring icon, this arcane device is inscribed with geometric symbols and powered by the orb of purest celestite that floats at its centre.

DLqPURbUAy83bB12.jpg

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 7

The new Seraphon models are finally starting to represent their technical prowess, I really like that. The old models just aged poorly and didn't fit the lore, these are so much better. I can't wait what kind of beasts GW can make for other factions too if their Seraphon models are this good already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EntMan said:

All the Skaven fans:

image.png.5fb351e5f3264eb17f95b0352225259e.png

The Skaven's time will come I am sure. Maybe with the "Era of the Beast" LM felt like the better choice. Given that next Edition will likely be in the Realm of Shadows, I would say the Skaven have a good shot at being refreshed then!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Captaniser said:

I doubt we are going to get anything notable shown for AoS until adepticon next month, and I would almost bet on that they will reveal the next 2 battletome that are scheduled to come out before the Seraphon, and the accompanying models (pls no more foot hero).

Warhammer fest will be the place they reveal the rest of the Seraphon range and the roadmap for the rest of the year. Until then, we must take solace in those rumor engines we are given.

Well, it took less than 24hours for GW to prove me wrong. Correlation?!?!? *Tinfoil hat is on*

Damn it looks nice, gorgeously ornate and sci-fi macuahuitl is ace 

17 hours ago, JerekKruger said:

They're better: +1 attack, +1 damage to their claws; the champion's Gilded Weapon is not basically +1 attack; their abilities have changed to be "at the end of any phase, if they have taken any damage and are at least 9" away from enemies, they can move D6"" and "once per battle fight a second time with always strikes last"; +20pts for 3.

Not sure they are good though: still fragile as anything, so that fight twice seems very likely to result in them being dead first. They hit harder than before, but not Ogroid Theridon hard. I for one hope they get a warscroll rewrite in HoS, but I'm not counting on it.

As long as Painbringers are decent I'll be happy.

nah there will be a print error in HoS book that puts them back to their old profile, but gain a 10pts increase, HoS are perfectly pointed for 5th edition.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

The fact we are already getting another Seraphon kit revealed makes me think there might be even more new kits than we thought

Or maybe another we are getting some Cities at Warhammer Fest 😛 
But really, what other AoS stuff do they have for that? Seraphon are being revealed, and (afaik) all that's left for Spring are single-mini BTs.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

The fact we are already getting another Seraphon kit revealed makes me think there might be even more new kits than we thought

Yeah I wonder how big it'll be compared to the StD release. Also probably another model next week, this update seems like it'll be massive!

Hopefully Saurus will become more like Chaos Warriors, not necessarily in toughness but 2 wounds and such, maybe a bit more offensive than CWs at the cost of a worse save.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Or maybe another we are getting some Cities at Warhammer Fest 😛 
But really, what other AoS stuff do they have for that? Seraphon are being revealed, and (afaik) all that's left for Spring are single-mini BTs.

There was a tease about Flesh-Eater Courts from Whitefang if I remember correctly. Plus presumably single characters for Ossiarchs, Soulblight, Kharadron, Hedonites and Blades.

• Like 2