The Rumour Thread

24 minutes ago, NauticalSoup said:

That's a pretty hot take when it's literally a racial soup book. One consisting not just of several races but several army subfactions that were previously their own discreet allegiances. And they can bring in units from other armies still to create probably the soupiest armies left in the game now that GAs are dead.

Otherwise, claiming that GW could create more balanced and flavourful Orruk armies by splitting it across FOUR books instead of one is probably the greatest flight of fantasy I've seen on here in a while. With GW's track record you're inviting a discordant broken mess of releases at radically different power levels. Chances are the entire game design philosophy would have changed multiple times before you even get through the whole rotation. 

Humans, aelves, and duardin are different races. By definition it's not a racial soup book

You are not contending with my argument. GW will probably ****** it up but it's not wrong to say it could work.

Edited by PJetski

12 minutes ago, PJetski said:

Humans, aelves, and duardin are different races. By definition it's not a racial soup book

You are not contending with my argument. GW will probably ****** it up but it's not wrong to say it could work.

Ah I see what you mean now. The leftover elf factions did end up souped together but I guess it won't meet your criteria for racial soup. So if your problem isn't with soup just with racial soup I guess that's just a personal taste thing? Not really much to engage with there - I disagree, Warclans is fab.

Otherwise your argument doesn't offer a lot to content with, it purports some fanciful improvement in 'flavour and balance' as a result of book splitting. Hard to find much there, we have a very strong 2.0 soup book, one of the best Sigmar books GW has ever put out and it's hard to imagine how it could be improved by ripping it back into its component parts.

Not really rumors but from some of the pics posted in the Orruk Warclans rules article we can see that the multipart Boltboyz have at least a 2nd champion head option. 

20210728_132357.jpg.d09a67b9e2adeaec0937df18e8a7ba38.jpg

Also Its tiny and blurry BUT it also looks like the multipart Gutrippaz have a drummer option as well as the horn. 

Fingers crossed for a 2nd banner!!

20210728_132423.jpg.dd9e37cafc258709ed8184e590a1cefe.jpg

Edited by Vasshpit
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NicholasFlamelGames said:

But with new Ogor sculpts?! 😍

Ogors need some love!! Give us new sculpts GW and we will feast in your honour!! Most of the range is 16 years old and the only new models for AOS have been a new Tyrant, Terrain Piece and an Underworlds Warband.

New Gluttons, Ironguts, Leadbelchers, Yehtees, Gorgers, Slaughtermasters, Butchers, Maneaters, Frost Sabres, Icebrow Hunters I want them all!! 

Give us Globb Glittermaw Overtyrant of the Meatfist Mawtribe as a Gargant sized Ogor centrepiece model and I will venture on a Mawpath great enough to fill the Great Gutfort thrice times over!!

Edited by KingBrodd
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

P-people wouldn't do that, g-go online and tell lies...r-right?

DawiZharrMonkaS.jpg

@Public Universal Duardin, if that is the case I’ll rally up the skeletal legions of LONG LOST NEHEKARA!!! And if we’re willing to take the losses in gold and slaves we can probably get @KingBrodd and @Neverchosen’s hordes to back us up in a siege of GW.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

1 hour ago, Vasshpit said:

Not really rumors but from some of the pics posted in the Orruk Warclans rules article we can see that the multipart Boltboyz have at least a 2nd champion head option. 

20210728_132357.jpg.d09a67b9e2adeaec0937df18e8a7ba38.jpg

Also Its tiny and blurry BUT it also looks like the multipart Gutrippaz have a drummer option as well as the horn. 

Fingers crossed for a 2nd banner!!

20210728_132423.jpg.dd9e37cafc258709ed8184e590a1cefe.jpg

I'm still holding out hope for multipart Vindictors, else I'm going to have to convert a whole lot of standard bearers.

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Ogors need some love!! Give us new sculpts GW and we will feast in your honour!! Most of the range is 16 years old and the only new models for AOS have been a new Tyrant, Terrain Piece and an Underworlds Warband.

New Gluttons, Ironguts, Leadbelchers, Yehtees, Gorgers, Slaughtermasters, Butchers, Maneaters, Frost Sabres, Icebrow Hunters I want them all!! 

Give us Globb Glittermaw Overtyrant of the Meatfist Mawtribe as a Gargant sized Ogor centrepiece model and I will venture on a Mawpath great enough to fill the Great Gutfort thrice times over!!

Expand the Beastclaw Raiders with new forms of calvary(and perhaps a snow daemon or two(who says Chais gets to have all the fun?)), and if they raise the Furebelly from a hero into a full faction? I would not complain.

Edited by Loyal Son of Khemri
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

@Public Universal Duardin, if that is the case I’ll rally up the skeletal legions of LONG LOST NEHEKARA!!! And if we’re willing to take the losses in gold and slaves we can probably get @KingBrodd and @Neverchosen’s hordes to back us up in a siege of GW.

Now we only need someone of the goody-two shoes from GA: Order to back us up and we can truly be a pan-Warhammer force!

1 hour ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Food will suffice, Skellies dont need any portions we'll take theirs!!

1 hour ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Expand the Beastclaw Raiders with new forms of calvary(and perhaps a snow daemon or two(who says Chais gets to have all the fun?)), and if they raise the Furebelly from a hero into a full faction? I how ups the complain.

A new mounted unit or two for BCR will go a long way!! Rhinox Heavy Cavlary and Gnoblars riding Arctic Foxes for Light Cavlary!! 

5 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Food will suffice, Skellies dont need any portions we'll take theirs!!

All we ask is that you leave the bones of anyone you kill alone. Nagash’s medieval mafia wannabes are being a pain in our non-existent posterior. 

Edited by Loyal Son of Khemri
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

Ok guys I’m gonna do a rumour

Are you all ready

I heard a rumour that Games Workshop are going to release some more Age of Sigmar miniatures soon

And they’re gonna be plastic

Thank you for listening

Holy sh***.

Source??

Edited by KriticalKhan
  • Like 2

I was thinking about Warcry - its gone very quiet after the shadow stalkers release.. we were hoping they heralded new faction specific war cry boxes.. and the map had different icons on it.. then nothing. Surely due some news soon? would love a duardin kit...

• Like 3