The Rumour Thread

Just now, James McPherson said:

it looks finecast whatever it is

Probably a resin prototype - it doesn't mean that the final product will be finecast.

3 hours ago, James McPherson said:

I stand corrected! So what were they then? I can only remember as far back as the sky pike I think and the Tzaangor disc.

Hmm, looking back, there's the tombstone thing from a while back that could be, I remember people saying it looked like resin and they said that sometimes the pics could be from resin masters. The chains/hooks thing from a couple of weeks ago is, and the shell from last week could be, or could just be a washed out photo. And then those legs today. 

On 4/7/2017 at 2:17 PM, EvDJ said:

"Brightshield is the first recognisably female Stormcast to be depicted as a Citadel Miniature, but certainly not the only one in Sigmar’s hosts"

I know not exactly a rumour but i'm hoping they do a range of the female stormcast because I'm loving the look. The paint job on the model is great, I think I prefer the sculpt to the current one, i like the less bulky look...more please GW!

07-04-LAdyStormcast-Content-500x500.jpg.ce01a6c5393a4999983ca8318573a02a.jpg

I would love female Prosecutors!

5 minutes ago, TheWilddog said:

So what can we infer from this aesthetic?  They seem more like old VC skeletons than more down the road to Tomb Kings or a Death Lords look.  Overall I like the sculpts just not what I was expecting.   

My thake on it: 

They do look like the old Skeletons because this is the aim they are going for. 1st to 4th edition WFB vibe, so much less Historical Fantasy and again more Sword and Sorcery Fantasy. The difference visually isn't always too big but in terms of overall design and lore the difference is massive.
But as I see it we will see 3 factions in Death eventually based all around (obviously) Undead. So to me this is the look of the Skelaton champions 'working for Nagash' while Vampire Counts will continue with Ghoul (champions) 'working for the Vampires'. Game wise still capable to blend, lore-wise quite different. 

• Like 2

Models do look Ace. 

I was close with my prediction of Female Soulblight on yesterday's Warhammer Weekly.

Hoping for Krell to come back as a new Mortarch. #BringBackKrell

Implications for timing of any AoS Death release are interesting. 

Edited by Nico
  • Like 3