The Rumour Thread

On 3/24/2017 at 7:43 PM, Lavy said:

tomb kings suffered for years because they were never updated properly, suffering from "codex creep" and neglect from GW.

I don't believe that was the issue.  I'm not a believer in power creep.  What the problem was was having a poorly equipped designer make the book.  The 8th edition TK book was dead on arrival.  It's not that other stuff got better, is that TK stunk from Day One.

It's a testament to the awesomeness of the models that people played that junk at all. 

• Like 1

Not sure it's been posted but if it hasnt there is a demo by Eddie of Shadespire at Adepticon that looks pretty cool. It's a cross between bloodbowl movement, gorechosen actions, 40k maelstrom objectives and a card game like netrunner. It should either be a great game or a complete mess!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Bjarni St. said:

He's alright.

Ha!

Sometimes I wonder what people classify as 'good'.

8 wounds, 3+ save, 12" move, fly, 7 missile attacks (2 lines with -1 rend, 1 with d3 damage and 2+ to wound), 3+ to hit everywhere, 4 melee attacks, 2+ to wound, -2 rend, d3 damage (3 guaranteed if supercharged), reroll hits and wounds of 1 against heroes or monsters.

D3 mortal wounds on the charge. Command ability gives himself and other units run and charge.

Pretty great imo. Better than any SCE hero bar LCoD and Stardrakes.

I assume this is their main hero.

46 minutes ago, Bjarni St. said:

We'll see what the points are.

That is ofc important. If he is 240 points he is prob auto include, if he is more he might come down to optional.

If he's over 300 he's 'alright'.

NB/ just my opinion!

Edited by Turragor
  • Like 9

As he gets to ride on the boat and take no space, that "might" protect him from incoming shooting long enough for him to disembark and lay down the hurt. 

Thats of course if they dont have a mechanic where the skyriggers suffer mortal wounds when riding the ships when the ship gets targetted by shooting as they literally are just hanging onto the sides... :(