The Rumour Thread

Is it morally justified to use advanced technology like chariots, if they are only used for the purpose of toppling civilisation? It's a question Beastmen philosophers have been grappling with for centuries.

Or at least it would be, if Beastmen had any philosophers to speak of.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Gutsu17 said:

They still use chariots, even if most beastmen think its a bit too much

Very true, I like chariots but think a creature that behaves as a chariot would be cooler, maybe if the razogor was beefed about and looked less like a boiled chicken. But then again I think Ironjaws have cemented their claim on boars, so maybe something completely new? 

What other animals like charging? Rhino (too ogor), Bull (already bullgors), elephant... that might be fun!

Also I've run out of reacts today so please assume I am liking all BoC related shenanigans!

2 hours ago, Vagard said:

Ok so Nezzhil's rumour is that all the orruk warclans warscrolls will loose their KB/IJ keywords and get a common one instead to allow players to play more versatile army lists right?

Why can the elves come in multiple flavours without being souped and my KB have to be related to those gross and pathetic greenskins?

(Typical destruction behaviour)

Edited by Someravella
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

Chariots seem like a pretty bad choice when your main shtick is fighting in tangled forest terrain, but I'm no expert.

So you're saying the mighty Beasts of Chaos don't get to benefit from the Rule of Cool?

More lore accurate anti- beastmen prejudice right there...

🤣

8 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

Chariots seem like a pretty bad choice when your main shtick is fighting in tangled forest terrain, but I'm no expert.

The Mortal Realms are vast and diverse. You need chariots to move from forest to forest.

A minor thing but in the comical news that just went up on Community with Gormayne weighing in on rules in AoS they do mention Beasts of Chaos with a link to the Beastlord. I dunno but I feel it would be weird to name drop and advertise them if they intended to put them to the block. I think a big range refresh like CoS does make most sense it's just with what seems like Skaven getting the next big update Beasts players unfortunately need to a bit longer.

1 minute ago, Vaellas said:

Une chose mineure, mais dans les nouvelles comiques qui viennent d'être publiées sur Community avec Gormayne pesant sur les règles de l'AoS, ils mentionnent Beasts of Chaos avec un lien vers le Beastlord. Je ne sais pas, mais je pense que ce serait bizarre de les nommer et de les annoncer s'ils avaient l'intention de les bloquer. Je pense qu'une actualisation à grande échelle comme CoS a plus de sens, c'est juste avec ce qui semble être Skaven obtenant la prochaine grande mise à jour des Beasts, les joueurs ont malheureusement besoin d'un peu plus de temps.

Don't forget Ogors ! 😢

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

Bonesplitterz are in a different state. We have Krule and Ironjawz that are looking like Bonesplitterz and it seems they are making a transition to fuse all orruks in a near future (sorry for people that think that they are gonna have a separate BT for each orruk faction).

BoC are gonna get reimaginated like Skaven are gonna get reimaginated in less than a year.

I think I'm the one person who is stoked about that orruk rumor; I'd been wanting to Kruleboyz up the bigger armored Orruks; giving the ardboyz skareshields etc. making the Orruks one big diverse faction instead of three is a plus imo!

Glad to hear beasts are getting a reboot; I like em a lot and theyre tied up in quite a few cool narrative threads

14 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Uhhh. Nice that they are going back to the first ed characters. Seems the rumours about revamping 1st ed SCE are getting stronger.

The two last Start Collecting's are gonna dissapear soon.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Another Friday, another Dawnbringer Chronicle; this time catching up with Gavriel Sureheart.

MJg87vbjosfPjPtm.jpg

Spoiler

I fear from his cryptic rumblings that prolonged isolation may have made Ionus paranoid. Why warn me to be wary of Vandus when Khul’s forces are once more casting a shadow over the people of the Parch?

---

Broke: Khorgos Khul demon prince model

Woke: Vandus Hammerhand demon prince model

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Wow, this has been one of the shorts that I enjoyed the most! The odds don't look promising for Hammerhall. Do you think GW could take the step and blow away Hammerhall completely?

I think that wold be unlikely, given that they've just made them the poster faction for CoS. They my well be setting up a plotline where someone swoops in to save it

• Like 1