The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Vagard said:

Aren't those minis available during warhammer stores birthdays as well? Or is it another mini for this kind of event? 

It is a different one. The FS and the Tau for this year. They are shown at the bottom of this week's preorders article: Sunday Preview – Rotting Pennants Fly High for the Flesh-eater Courts - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

It is a different one. The FS and the Tau for this year. They are shown at the bottom of this week's preorders article: Sunday Preview – Rotting Pennants Fly High for the Flesh-eater Courts - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

And coincidentally, I also have no official stores less than 200 km from me and I really want that Ethereal 🥲

Really hope the FB group can come in clutch

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

Does Warhammer World sell them even when there's no event? I work in Nottingham so if that's the case I am so buying myself the Knight. Probably more than one infact.

There are a lot of events almost every week, so going in one of these days must be enough to find these models. I am looking for a friend that want to go to an event to ask for a Zagnog Killaboss

1 hour ago, JerekKruger said:

Does Warhammer World sell them even when there's no event? I work in Nottingham so if that's the case I am so buying myself the Knight. Probably more than one infact.

I think you can but always best to phone ahead and ask them. Too be honest if I worked in Nottingham, I would be going on a regular basis! :D It's a great place to visit and Bugmans is a nice place for something to eat (or a coffee). Years ago I was in the area and I was able to do remote working from Bugmans as well! :D 

37 minutes ago, Vagard said:

Aren't those minis available during warhammer stores birthdays as well? Or is it another mini for this kind of event? 

In the UK. Not sure about anywhere else. Personally I think GW should make them Made to Order after the initial first year so you can get them if you miss it. 

• Like 9

It seems like I am late to the party again, but that's ok. That arch knight looks awesome!

Also, the way some of you started debating around the idea of the arch knight really reminded me of myself because thats exactly what happened to me some months back when I was reading the CoS fluff, and just like you, I also confused the terms and didn't realize that the arch knight of the cavaliers is actually the commanding officer of the cavaliers, and the arch knight in the command corp is presumably the same thing just used as a bodyguard. (Considering that the cavalier also has a similar animal-themed helm, I'd say it's settled, even if it's not stated outright.) No, seriously, that confusion was so great that I ended up brainstorming an entire faction idea around it.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Luperci said:

Given that it doesn't look like the apothacary RE was for Nighthaunt now, and we have a book with Nurgle symbols on it in another RE, I would say we have one or more Nurgle units incoming, and this is one of them.

We also only just got Belthanos, though I guess that doesn't completely rule out another Sylvaneth unit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

There are a lot of events almost every week, so going in one of these days must be enough to find these models. I am looking for a friend that want to go to an event to ask for a Zagnog Killaboss

I think it it's only at the very large events. We were at Warhammer World and wanted to get event minis during an event September 2022 but were told they don't do it at smaller events.

30 minutes ago, Vaellas said:

I think it it's only at the very large events. We were at Warhammer World and wanted to get event minis during an event September 2022 but were told they don't do it at smaller events.

Sorry for the double post but yeah, it's only at the larger events that they stock them at Warhammer World, and then sometimes have some left for a day or two after if they're not heavily scalped

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Aleser said:

Could be something for WU with those sculpted bugs

Silent people warband is possible, atp I'm inclined to believe they were just a random piece of fluff that's been forgotten by now though