The Rumour Thread

5 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Death Order in the court!

rTBSuV15dM5DqJC2.jpg

syURGXQN4nrINaeA.jpg

The intestine wig is beyond inspired.

If this does not end up becoming mini of the year, I riot. This mini is what AoS is all about, clever reinvention and reinvigoration of WFB tropes. It's an instant 10/10.

Edited by The Lost Sigmarite
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Harioch said:

Grand Alliance "contracts nerds" 

téléchargement (1).jpeg

rTBSuV15dM5DqJC2-665x665.jpg

Nighthaunt_ScriptorMortis.jpg

54 minutes ago, Fellman said:

dont forget the neerdy ghosts
image.png.6609c04de2ffafc4c83587645b9b7fb4.png

It says a lot about Nagash that his alliance is the one that has the most rules lawyer characters in the entire setting. Seriously, he has a guy whose job is to be an ambassador, a Supreme Court justice, undead tax collectors, bond wardens, and an executioner.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

It's the first new FEC mini I really don't like. The sculpting is great, but the visual representation of the concept looks stupid and silly. Last week preview was great, but this is a miss.

Afaik the wig is a British thing / tradition, so for many it makes probably sense, but for me it's just looks stupid how it is represented on this mini. It's a joke. I wish they found another way to represent the concept visually.

Edit: It's just the wig that really bugs me about the mini. Hopefully it's easy to remove and this is the only mini in the range with this wig thing.

Edited by Tonhel
  • Like 4
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Tonhel said:

It's the first new FEC mini I really don't like. The sculpting is great, but the visual representation of the concept looks stupid and silly. Last week preview was great, but this is a miss.

Afaik the wig is a British thing / tradition, so for many it makes probably sense, but for me it's just looks stupid how it is represented on this mini. It's a joke. I wish they found another way to represent the concept visually.

Edit: It's just the wig that really bugs me about the mini. Hopefully it's easy to remove and this is the only mini in the range with this wig thing.

I was wondering how the wig would be interpreted to those outside of the UK and Oz. For one I love it, its quintessentially British.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I was wondering how the wig would be interpreted to those outside of the UK and Oz. For one I love it, its quintessentially British.

Wasn't also quite a French thingy? Its name (acording to google) is Sartine, which comes after a french politician, so I don't think it is that hard to understand. Specially considering everyone has seen a movie/serie where one or another is using it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Wasn't also quite a French thingy? Its name (acording to google) is Sartine, which comes after a french politician, so I don't think it is that hard to understand. Specially considering everyone has seen a movie/serie where one or another is using it.

Yes you’re right 

4 hours ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

If this does not end up becoming mini of the year, I riot. This mini is what AoS is all about, clever reinvention and reinvigoration of WFB tropes. It's an instant 10/10.

to me is a -10/10 ugliest miny never done by gw, i only feel gross when i see it,usually when i see minis i want feel proud of see something epic and no this.

i guess for people that like gore is good,here in my club everyone think ugliest mini of gw never released

• Like 1
  • Confused 17

I agree that the new FEC judge is gross and ugly, I fully intend to get the new FEC but I personally will skip this one as it's a little too much gore for me.

However.

I think that this is an amazing and well executed concept and am looking forward to seeing how people's interpretations might look. This model is supposed to invoke disgust. If you think it's horrible looking, it's doing a good job and you should relish the opportunity to fight against a fellow player using it so you can kill the creepy dude. Same reason why I like fighting Nurgle with my Sylvaneth, get those gross maggot boys out my forest!!

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Goatforce said:

Pfft, the jealosy of how civilised the Death GA is is palpable! 😜

Hey I'm an Ossiarch fan boy how dare you sir ! 😜

Yeah as @Luperci said that's quite a common theme around AoS (but death does it better haha ). I wish a diorama too with all of them in a battle of books and laws. Damn I might collect them all to guard my own book shelve. 

That FeC is pretty good and audascious. Something I'm always enjoying when I look at the AoS range. The gut wiig is just perfect. I might succomb to them and sell my vampire instead...damn I was eyeing on Nighthaunt...my poor wallet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1