The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Are the legs part of the missing rumour engines? Doesn't looks like, but they are similar, right?

Also, imo this is one of the Gobbapalooza like. One of the court members.

Might be thinking of this one. They're definitely on different Tactical Statues, but look similar enough to probably be FEC.

2023-07-25.jpg

• Like 5

Gorgeous mini, positively dripping with nobility.

I really like the bone ruff doing double duty as a gory stand-in for fancy clothes and also for the solar/sun-rays image. Solar imagery would be pretty unique for an undead faction and would be great in a Louis XIVth sort of way.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Hawke said:

He's literally perfect, I can't stop looking at it, my heart skipped a beat. Death is the only grand alliance i don't possess but I fear not for too much longer.

It is definetely awesome. And very tempting indeed, but if I would have to change something would be the bones around the neck.

FEC is tempting me pretty hard, and my collector side has a problem with this with the removed from sale warcry band and the collector abhorrant ghoul king on the throne :(

2 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

DAMN IT GW THIS IS WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED IN WHFB, AN ARMY OF PURE STRIGOI AND NOW YOU GO AND DO ONE BETTER WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL MINIS. IM GOING TO THE BANQUET SIGN ME UP!!

credit-card-smacking-credit-card-on-table.gif

If I could give you more reactions I would, I'm meant to be working but all I can think about is an army of new ghoul sculpts and how I wanna paint them 🥲

• LOVE IT! 1

Spoiler

Necromunda
Lady of Ash
Outpost
Squat vehicle

Age of Sigmar
Mistery book Winter
Dawnbringer: 4
Battleforces

Warcry
2 Warbands (Order vs Death)
2 Warbands (who knows)

Underworlds
Destro Warband
Rival Deck 2

Horus Heresy
Assault Squad
Mistery Army
Legion Command Squad
Lords of War
Khan Biblio-Shaman

Warhammer 40k
Adeptus Mechanicus + Tallman + Combat Patrol
Necrons + Imotekh + Overlord + Combat Patrol
Dark Angels
Orks
Adeptus Custodes
T'au Empire
Chaos Space Marines
Battleforces
Red Gobbo

Kill Team 
Scouts vs Scorpions

LotR

Old World
Bretonnian Paladin + Standard Bearer + Unicorn hero + foot Standard Bearer + foot knights + lord on pegasus + maiden + old kits
Tomb Kings Hero

Blood Bowl
Grashnak Blackhoof    

Epic HH
The box
Dire wolfs
Support box (Deredeo, Leviathan, Tarantula & Rapier)
Support Auxilia
Kratos
Baneblade
Rhino
Warhounds
Medusas
New terrain
Fast Attack pack
Drops
Drops Dread
Spartan
Land Raiders
Super-heavy Storm

Wow! It was unexpected. Good news to all the Knghts of Realm.

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

The sculpt is amazing, I am so used to the army showcasing such chivalary through their Knights and Men at Arms. So to release such a haughty noble in his finery indicates that they are willing to showcase more than just the noble bright side of the faction that had become a tad monotonous. However, I still hope this does not indicate the new direction of the line as I know many people are fans of proper the knightly orders that make up the Courts. Still I personally would love to have this pompous lord commanding my troops. 

Lore aside this is an amazing piece and the Ruff and Skin draped on it have me so excited to see how they will continue to experiment with representing the delusions on the new sculpts. The best death army is getting the sculpts to finally match their lore and I am excited. 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

That FeC is amazing! Literally the only complaint I can think of is how incredibly outdated the current Crypt Ghouls are going to look compared to this and the other amazing models like the Archregent, Marrowscroll Herald and Royal Beastflayers. I hope they get reworked to todays standards too!

Edited by Snarff
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Snarff said:

That FeC is amazing! Literally the only complaint I can think of is how incredibly outdated the current Crypt Ghouls are going to look compared to this and the other amazing models like the Archregent, Marrowscroll Herald and Royal Beastflayers. I hope they get reworked to todays standards too!

@Snarff someone posted pictures of an upcoming updated crypt ghoul kit on this thread about a month ago (they apparently scored it in a trunk sale). They also posted pictures of the built models and they look amazing.

• Like 1