The Rumour Thread

I'm really hoping for some DoK love that's not just another new hero. Something like Ironjawz got recently. Update the old kits, add some more fitting new units and make the army feel much more complete. New Witch Aelf/Sisters of Slaughter kit and replace the Doomfire Warlocks with something more fitting and thematically coherent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

morai-heg

For anyone who, like me, does not know what that means:

"Morai-heg, also known as the "Crow-Goddess," the "Keeper of Souls," the "All-seeing One" or the "Crone," is the Elven goddess of fate and death. Within her rune pouch, she holds the fate of all mortals. It is considered a dark practice to openly pay tribute to her."

Nagash's monopoly on death becoming weaker would be an interesting development.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Baz said:

Reference in aos as well, think it's those that do not worship morathi as a god

Oh cool, that's interesting! More gods definitely fits the AoS setting. I wonder when it's finally time for the inevitable Grombrindal model and which faction he'll belong too.

Edited by Snarff

2 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

For anyone who, like me, does not know what that means:

"Morai-heg, also known as the "Crow-Goddess," the "Keeper of Souls," the "All-seeing One" or the "Crone," is the Elven goddess of fate and death. Within her rune pouch, she holds the fate of all mortals. It is considered a dark practice to openly pay tribute to her."

Nagash's monopoly on death becoming weaker would be an interesting development.

It is 40k or DoK

The diamond cut gem in particular is a common element across DoK kits, and the shaping of the actual icon is kinda close to little Morathi's blade wings.  It would be a little disappointing for such a DoK looking design to wind up stuck in 40k!  (Like that nice, new avatar...)

5 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

@Grunbag At this point I think they'll tie into either the release of the realms of ruin video game or with that recent Weta collaboration announcement. 

I need that killaboss!!🤘🤪🤘

Finger crossed . That killaboss is perfect for a alt mounted killaboss 

Edited by Grunbag

Just now, Grunbag said:

Finger crossed . That killaboss is permet for a alt mounted killaboss 

Eh, kinda weedy for a mounted kullaboss. The mounted version is huge! If on a 40mm He's actually slightly smaller than a foot killaboss. 

The other commerative Kruelboyz gutrippaz boss was a bit weedy as well. Idk whats up there