The Rumour Thread

I'm pretty sure the full old world reveal is tomorrow. Theoldworld.com exists but currently says under maintenance. The old world also has its own section of Warhammer community which I'm pretty sure didn't exist before today. Screenshot_20231013-215351.png.ff5c7f0e6b690f76766b0df962562fa5.png

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

18 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I'm pretty sure the full old world reveal is tomorrow. Theoldworld.com exists but currently says under maintenance. The old world also has its own section of Warhammer community which I'm pretty sure didn't exist before today. Screenshot_20231013-215351.png.ff5c7f0e6b690f76766b0df962562fa5.png

That’s a good point it wasn’t there yesterday.

I really hope its the full reveal, its truly time fantasy players get more information on how it’s going to look like. 

2 hours ago, madmac said:

Underworlds I understand but there is nothing one off about Warcry. Just in recent times Warcry has given us full replacement units for Gorgers and Chameleons, a key ranger unit for CoS and the first new unit for Fyreslayers since their initial release.

I hope it reigns true in heralding updates to those Factions, meaning Fyreslayers getting new units and then Ogors.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

40 minutes ago, Chikout said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-the-old-world/ redirected to the Paladin and Tomb King reveal article yesterday, so yeah, this is brand new!

(Don't ask why I've been checking it for changes every few weeks 😛)

Edited by Asbestress
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sabush said:

Sometimes I get the feeling that people imagine that GW has infinite resources and decide not to make big expansions/updates for factions just to anger us 😄

Well. With the insane profits they make... it is normal some of us being angry about it.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Uhhh! Nice catch!

For anyone interested there are currently 3 hidden AoS videos on their youtube channel for tomorrow. Three videos doesn't mean just 3 reveals there could be more per video but it should mean at least three different things.

Also 2 for 40k, 1 for Kill Team and 0 for TOW currently so seems like AoS will get the biggest share tomorrow

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

Thunderstrike Liberator tease? Seems GW are trying to get ahead of the speculation and all but telling us they're coming to the tabletop.

The Warhammer Design Studio provided the developers at Frontier with the designs for the new Liberators, which they’ve faithfully recreated for the video game.

dljZTBlGKxPG2ujy.jpg

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 9
  • LOVE IT! 3

3 minutes ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

xD

Screenshot_20231013-145616_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is what I wanted Vindictors to be when we got the initial Thunderstrike reveal!
Now I know what the elite infantry support for my Greywater force will look like.

Although it's kinda weird they made full models/unit screenshots/etc. for old style Liberators when now we have these.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SilentSentinel said:

Apparently some private videos for tomorrows preview have started popping up on the Warhammer Youtube channel.

3 for AoS, 2 for 40K, 1 for Killteam, nothing for TOW so far but they probably just haven't uploaded it yet. 

The 40k ones will be Necrons and Mechanicus as they are the next two codex up for release, pretty light releases apparently with just a few characters. AoS seems to be getting the lions share. Khorne- Sylvaneth-FEC?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Asbestress said:

This is what I wanted Vindictors to be when we got the initial Thunderstrike reveal!
Now I know what the elite infantry support for my Greywater force will look like.

Although it's kinda weird they made full models/unit screenshots/etc. for old style Liberators when now we have these.

GW are secretive about their releases, Frontier has probably only been allowed to use the new designs due to the proximity to AoS 4.0. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

He. I don't know why I feel there's a few factions that doesn't fit the narrative. Ossiarch Bonereapers, Lumineth Realm-lords, Idoneth Deepkin, Nighthaunt, Seraphon, Daughters of Khaine, Soulblight Gravelords, and Ogor Mawtribes.

OBR- like Baron said, trailing/helping Dawnbringers because secured settlements lead to cities to be tithed. if these dudes could salivate over the potential, they would.

LRL- Allumina(?) faction are heroic explorers, iirc they even do some Realm mapping? either way, there are Lumineth clans that would help. they're also involved in the Summerking narrative since it's in Hysh.

IDK- raiding coastal settlements or maybe even some full-souled Idoneth trying to find a cure for the curse. they could be forcing crusades to peel off more guards leaving the main trains less defended

Nighthaunt- admittedly these are probably the weakest, not sure about them outside Shyish.

Seraphon- another faction GW already mentioned: they are following leylines to purify them. Dawnbringers like leylines. Some skinks/slann have even directed crusades to settle near leylines so they're helping one another defend it.

DOK- it's been explicit not all of them obey Morathi, which I imagine means they're fine working with humans, and even she has reason to help: whether it be to spy on these new locations or because she hates Chaos down to her marrow, or again for the leylines.

SBGL- failed crusades means lots of bodies to reanimate. Nagash wounded means vampire lords can pull on their chains a bit, expanding territory or making new holds.

Ogors- they could help DBC or harry them. lots of meat to be had, but also lots of gold and ale. maybe some get curious about the city ogors.

• Like 7