The Rumour Thread

52 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Seems a bit obviously FEC, suspiciously so. Something Death at any rate. Could also be Chaos, but Skarbrand having 'strips of flesh left for wings' seems pretty iconic to him (and he's definitely not getting an update). 

99120207035_FleshEatersTerrorgheist01.jp

I hope they keep it as a dual kit with the zombie dragon, but I have a feeling they won't and SBG will be forced to keep using it.

That has to be a Morghast’s wing. The bones are too tightly packed for it to be a zombie dragon or terrorgheist, and the wings are far too holed to be consistent with the FEC’s wings which are largely solid. Plus, it leaves out the bits that would 100% confirm it to be a Morghast, such as the ends of the wings and the joints. It’s either a new Morghast hero or a 3rd class of Morghast.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Someone has the track about rumor engines and events like the upcoming Nova one? Would be possible that we solve some recent rumor engines, like this one, tomorrow?

I hope so. We are now at 21 weeks without a solve. The problem is that there's nothing that looks like marines or Ironjawz. There's a bunch that are probably FeC which probably aren't being shown tomorrow and there are several which seem to be Kroot which also probably aren't being shown tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Chikout said:

There's a bunch that are probably FeC which probably aren't being shown tomorrow

Or could we be close enough to see a teaser for FEC? If their book is about two months away (November) they might want to start the hype machine soon.

Although it probably makes more sense to show us the models for Dawnbringers II with a tease for III instead.

23 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I hope so. We are now at 21 weeks without a solve. The problem is that there's nothing that looks like marines or Ironjawz. There's a bunch that are probably FeC which probably aren't being shown tomorrow and there are several which seem to be Kroot which also probably aren't being shown tomorrow. 

21 weeks!! egad!

I stumbled across this guy from the inquisitorial henchmen earlier this week, I remember a bunch of speculation about a rumor engine that matches the the weapon he's holding. I had assumed that the community had caught it, but if not here:

image.png.6ade62b36f2d2d5154b70786778b6e44.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Or could we be close enough to see a teaser for FEC? If their book is about two months away (November) they might want to start the hype machine soon.

Although it probably makes more sense to show us the models for Dawnbringers II with a tease for III instead.

Yeah the problem isn't the time so much as the other things they have to show off first. With the Ironjawz and the Troggoth, I'm not even expecting anything for book 3. The only possibility is if the leaked sprue encourages them to show off that unit. 

2 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

21 weeks!! egad!

I stumbled across this guy from the inquisitorial henchmen earlier this week, I remember a bunch of speculation about a rumor engine that matches the the weapon he's holding. I had assumed that the community had caught it, but if not here:

image.png.6ade62b36f2d2d5154b70786778b6e44.png

That guy solved two rumour engines and was the last rumour engine solved back on May 1st as far as I remember

Edited by Matrindur

2 hours ago, Chikout said:

Didn't the cities of sigmar hero with the little gremlin playing a flute solve a rumour engine? I seem to remember a hand on what looked like a flute or similar...might be completely wrong though

14 minutes ago, MotherGoose said:

Didn't the cities of sigmar hero with the little gremlin playing a flute solve a rumour engine? I seem to remember a hand on what looked like a flute or similar...might be completely wrong though

the one you're refering to was a wh+ mini

99120201100_MibyllorrDarkfangLead.jpg

• Like 2

What's everyone thoughts for the preview. We've got FEC and Ironjawz incoming . 40k will bespace marines I bet ( I don't mind the release of the poster boys for a new edition but I  can't be doing with the host gushing over them and the wet knickers. Didn't want it taking up 50% of the overall time!) But what else is there. What did the Warcry and underworlds timelines hint at?

My guesses:

40k will be the Space Marine range

AoS will be the remaining Ironjawz, the Troggoth and some lore about the 2nd campaign book.

Underworlds will be a new core box, although what the factions will be is anyone's guess.

Warcry I'm going to guess Ogors

Heresy will be the Deredero

TOW will be a pair of plastic heroes and an announcement of a release month if it's coming before Christmas like some rumours are saying

Blood Bowl will be Chaos Dwarves

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CDM said:

What's everyone thoughts for the preview. We've got FEC and Ironjawz incoming . 40k will bespace marines I bet ( I don't mind the release of the poster boys for a new edition but I  can't be doing with the host gushing over them and the wet knickers. Didn't want it taking up 50% of the overall time!) But what else is there. What did the Warcry and underworlds timelines hint at?

For 40k they'll be Spacecast Eternals for sure.

But I'm also hoping for Kroot. There's a few Kroot rumour engines to be resolved, and they had a recentish Kill Team so that means new stuff is more likely to be main 40k.

(Yes, I know I'm being unrealistic, but allow me hope)

Edited by EntMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 2