The Rumour Thread

Spoiler

Necromunda

Age of Sigmar
Cities Battletome + Infrantry + Cavalry + Foot Marshall + Mounted + the Not-Ogor + Alchemist + Manticore + Fusiliers + Pontifex + Command Group + Cannon
Mistery book Winter
Dawnbringer: Orruks + THE HYPE BOAR + Big Boss
Dawnbringer: 3
Dawnbringer: 4

Warcry
Scenary outside
2 Warbands (Order vs Destro)
2 Warbands (Order vs Death)
2 Warbands (who knows)
Krule Monsta-hunta
Cities Doggy Hunters

Underworlds
Starter Set Again?!
Core Box
Destro Warband
Rival Deck 2

Horus Heresy
Two more Cerastus type Knights
Old Spaceship returns
Assault Squad
Mistery Army
Legion Command Squad
Primarch
Lords of War
Dreadnought
Horus weapons

Warhammer 40k
Space Marines Codex - Launch Complete army
Tyranids Codex - Launch Complete Army
Marines from Agastus
Adeptus Mechanicus
Necrons
Dark Angels
Orks
Adeptus Custodes
T'au Empire
Chaos Space Marines

Kill Team 

LotR

Old World
Bretonnian Paladin + Standard Bearer
Tomb Kings Hero

Blood Bowl
Grashnak Blackhoof    
Ivan the bones
Kirioth

Epic HH
The box
Dire wolfs
Support box (Deredeo, Leviathan, Tarantula & Rapier)
Support Auxilia
Kratos
Baneblade
Rhino
Warhounds
Medusas
New terrain

Tyranids and nothing more... What could be the next week?

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bosskelot said:

If nids are the sunday preview for today it's wild to me that we haven't even seen the codex cover yet, or even have any details on the Marine model release.

They are keeping things crazy close to their chest right now. 

To be fair they have been absolutely smashed by leaks recently, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they were keeping the circle a bit tighter 😂

49 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

It's very strange the Neurotyrant & Screamer Killer are not in there. There's going to be some datasheets with unavailable minis when the codex launches, which is bad and really infuriating.

It isn't uncommon to release in two weekends. Bigger releases were rarely done over a single weekend. Can't you wait the week?

18 minutes ago, CDM said:

It isn't uncommon to release in two weekends. Bigger releases were rarely done over a single weekend. Can't you wait the week?

Tbh we could be waiting a while. It was about half a year before the respective Indomitus-unique bits were released, meaning there was no easy way to get skorpekh lords, that executioner chaplain, etc for quite some time. Could be the same with the unique tyranids.

2 hours ago, EonChao said:

It could also be the remaining Heresy Knights next then Tyranids a little further into September. But it's weird as I don't feel we've had much teased beyond Cities last week

We've got the Nova preview on Wednesday/Thursday this week. Wouldn't be the first time something has been previewed, then fine up for pre-order almost immediately afterwards.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

I don't play Tyranids so I don't really care, but I think making some datasheets/warscrolls unavailable mini wise is bad. 

It would be easy to see that Cities or Spaces Marines launch be splitted into two weeks. The unusual is when they launch all the kits in one week

12 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

We've got the Nova preview on Wednesday/Thursday this week. Wouldn't be the first time something has been previewed, then fine up for pre-order almost immediately afterwards.

No we had an Underworlds starter set previewed then put up for preorder the following weekend last year. So it's not unheard of.

Plus the next batch after Tyranids could be Cities, Legions Imperiallis or Warcry warbands quite easily.

Pleased, but surprised that we are getting everything Tyranid just like that. Instead of giving each starter army a long tail of releases they really are just dropping everything here and now.

There was a recent rumor about a soon-to-be-announced "second wave" for Age of Sigmar? Can anyone speak to this? I feel like Whitefang hinted at something similar a ways back, but they may have been hinting at either the new Ironjawz or the impending 4th edition.

3 minutes ago, Magnusaur said:

Pleased, but surprised that we are getting everything Tyranid just like that. Instead of giving each starter army a long tail of releases they really are just dropping everything here and now.

There was a recent rumor about a soon-to-be-announced "second wave" for Age of Sigmar? Can anyone speak to this? I feel like Whitefang hinted at something similar a ways back, but they may have been hinting at either the new Ironjawz or the impending 4th edition.

We have 5 kits coming for IJ, the big pig, 2 characters, new ard Boyz and a new unit. All coming by the end of Sept apparently. 

1 hour ago, Magnusaur said:

As I've said before, us Space Dwarf fans have been waiting for the definite Votann second wave since forever*, so don't go holding your breath.

(*just hope it doesn't take as long as the wait for the first wave)

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

It's very strange the Neurotyrant & Screamer Killer are not in there. There's going to be some datasheets with unavailable minis when the codex launches, which is bad and really infuriating.

Neurogaunts too. I'm assuming they'll come out in a box like the royal court for necrons a few months from now. Super annoying because I'd love to pick up a unit or two of the gaunts but no way I want any more neurotyrants. Worst part of their monopose box sets and I really don't know why they're still cutting mixed sprues like that. 

38 minutes ago, Grimrock said:

Neurogaunts too. I'm assuming they'll come out in a box like the royal court for necrons a few months from now. Super annoying because I'd love to pick up a unit or two of the gaunts but no way I want any more neurotyrants. Worst part of their monopose box sets and I really don't know why they're still cutting mixed sprues like that. 

Neurotyrant only shres sprue with the screamer. It would be a bit odd that gaunts are not released on its own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I imagine that GW will do a another magazine featuring the new Nids. For those with patience there will probably be a pretty cheap way to get some of those new minis sometime soon. 

As for AoS it looks like Ironjawz and Dawnbringers 2 will up for pre-order on the 9th or the 16th. Valrak seems to think that the next season of Kill team will be out in September but it's not on the list for Nova which is a bit weird. The next two Warcry warbands will probably come out in September too,

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nezzhil said:
  Hide contents

Necromunda

Age of Sigmar
Cities Battletome + Infrantry + Cavalry + Foot Marshall + Mounted + the Not-Ogor + Alchemist + Manticore + Fusiliers + Pontifex + Command Group + Cannon
Mistery book Winter

Warcry
Scenary outside
2 Warbands (who knows)
Krule Monsta-hunta
Cities Doggy Hunters

Underworlds
Starter Set Again?!
Core Box
Destro Warband
Rival Deck 2

Horus Heresy
Old Spaceship returns
Assault Squad
Mistery Army
Legion Command Squad
Primarch
Lords of War
Dreadnought
Horus weapons

Warhammer 40k
Marines from Agastus
Deathleaper
Adeptus Mechanicus
Necrons
Dark Angels
Orks
Adeptus Custodes
T'au Empire
Chaos Space Marines

Kill Team 

LotR

Old World
Tomb Kings Hero

Blood Bowl
Grashnak Blackhoof    
Ivan the bones
Kirioth

Epic HH
The box
Dire wolfs
Support Auxilia
Kratos
Baneblade
Rhino
Warhounds
Medusas
New terrain

Don't forget to also cross out that Deathleaper too

Edited by Matrindur
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, EntMan said:

As I've said before, us Space Dwarf fans have been waiting for the definite Votann second wave since forever*, so don't go holding your breath.

(*just hope it doesn't take as long as the wait for the first wave)

I've always assumed that a Votann second wave would come with tthe 10th edition codex.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nezzhil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Necromunda

Age of Sigmar
Mistery book Winter

Warcry
Scenary outside
2 Warbands (who knows)
Krule Monsta-hunta
Cities Doggy Hunters

Underworlds
Starter Set Again?!
Core Box
Destro Warband
Rival Deck 2

Horus Heresy
Old Spaceship returns
Assault Squad
Mistery Army
Legion Command Squad
Primarch
Lords of War
Dreadnought
Horus weapons

Warhammer 40k
Marines from Agastus
Adeptus Mechanicus
Necrons
Dark Angels
Orks
Adeptus Custodes
T'au Empire
Chaos Space Marines

Kill Team 

LotR

Old World
Tomb Kings Hero

Blood Bowl
Grashnak Blackhoof    
Ivan the bones
Kirioth

Epic HH
The box
Dire wolfs
Support Auxilia
Kratos
Baneblade
Rhino
Warhounds
Medusas
New terrain

The Underworlds core box has also been out for a while.