The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, Still-young said:

Probably not even mostly. Last years LVO wasn’t great in terms of amount revealed (the last of the Eldar, the DoK/Nighthaunt box, Ka’bandha for Horus Heresy, an animation trailer, one Corsair for kill team and just announcing that Necromunda: Ash Wastes was a thing). 

When were the Ironhead Squats for Necro revealed?

18 hours ago, madmac said:

I'm continuously skeptical of most TOW rumors because they consistently feel like wishlisting that's completely unhinged from what GW has been presenting so far. TOW started with a map of the Empire, Kislev concept art, more maps and then Cathay stuff. The only mentions we've gotten of Brettonia was a new map, and new art of the old peasant archer model. Tomb Kings have gotten even less attention, the first solid mention they've gotten is a single piece of art in the last update.

I'm not saying I don't think GW is going to do Bretts and TK, but as the first thing they release? The starter box? Serious doubt.

I guess we could always take it as 'being play tested right now' =/= 'coming out first'. What if they have already ran the initial play testing for the starting factions and now they're preparing the second wave factions?

• Thanks 1

Not sure which region but looks like the Underworlds bundle was a copy of Nethermaze and Rivals of Harrowdeep, which is arguably a good starting point for new players.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WarhammerUnderworlds/comments/103vxta/underworlds_supply_drop_content/

The UK 40k one is Fabius Bile, Darkstrider, Reductus Saboteur, Deff Kopters and a Kustom Boosta-Blaster.

The Australian 40k one is Fabius Bile, Havocs and the Killzone Moroch terrain set.

3 hours ago, Still-young said:

Probably not even mostly. Last years LVO wasn’t great in terms of amount revealed (the last of the Eldar, the DoK/Nighthaunt box, Ka’bandha for Horus Heresy, an animation trailer, one Corsair for kill team and just announcing that Necromunda: Ash Wastes was a thing). 

The LVO reveals I'm expecting are:

- Warcry Bloodhunt
- Underworlds last warband
- Necromunda second book + new riders
- W40k Hero for the next Arks of Omen
- Kill Team new box

Bonus track: The last Gitz model.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, EonChao said:

Not sure which region but looks like the Underworlds bundle was a copy of Nethermaze and Rivals of Harrowdeep, which is arguably a good starting point for new players.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WarhammerUnderworlds/comments/103vxta/underworlds_supply_drop_content/

The UK 40k one is Fabius Bile, Darkstrider, Reductus Saboteur, Deff Kopters and a Kustom Boosta-Blaster.

The Australian 40k one is Fabius Bile, Havocs and the Killzone Moroch terrain set.

Now i really hate the underworlds bundle being sold out so fast. Would have really like that bundle.

WarCom has a comp to win a whole load of paints and tools:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/01/04/win-a-gigantic-pile-of-citadel-paints-and-tools-in-this-incredible-warhammer-giveaway/

As previously when they've done this, although it says it's for Warhammer+ subscribers, if you go to the terms and conditions you can enter even if you don't subscribe. (See Alternative Method of Entry in the Ts and C's)

Screenshot_20230105-120335.png.8f1e6fad1e73116f200000a39cbd98e5.png

• Like 3

No idea which region or if its even true but over on dakkadakka someone said that apparently the AOS Order box contains two Vanguard boxes: Fyreslayers & DoK.

Would be kind of strange to see the DoK set in both Aelves and Order but could still be different regions or just straight up not true.

Edited by Matrindur

2 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

The LVO reveals I'm expecting are:

- Warcry Bloodhunt
- Underworlds last warband
- Necromunda second book + new riders
- W40k Hero for the next Arks of Omen
- Kill Team new box

Bonus track: The last Gitz model.

Aos : I am expecting Seraphon reveal . I think there is nothing more for gitz and boc at this point.

M8nZPjE.png

PLCq792.png

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

8 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Seraphon battletome is a Spring book, they never said that the Order book is gonna be released during March.

The spring order book is clearly the first one according to road map . So std in January, gitz and boc in February, Seraphon in March, Khorne &Slaanesh in April, fec & obr in May and Cities in June.

rwigqoES0jt2qpzX.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

48 minutes ago, cyrus said:

The spring order book is clearly the first one according to road map . So std in January, gitz and boc in February, Seraphon in March, Khorne &Slaanesh in April, fec & obr in May and Cities in June.

rwigqoES0jt2qpzX.jpg

Do we have any solid leads on what the Summer battletome is?  Am I chugging hopium or could it be Kharadron?

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

No idea which region or if its even true but over on dakkadakka someone said that apparently the AOS Order box contains two Vanguard boxes: Fyreslayers & DoK.

Would be kind of strange to see the DoK set in both Aelves and Order but could still be different regions or just straight up not true.

Someone on Reddit (from the UK) got theirs, containing:

Fyreslayers Vanguard 

Fyreslayers auric flamekeeper 

Stormcast vigilors 

Stormcast knight-relictor

7 minutes ago, King Under the Mountain said:

Do we have any solid leads on what the Summer battletome is?  Am I chugging hopium or could it be Kharadron?

If it is an existing army, it is either KO or Cities of Sigmar. A lot of people suspect Cities, because the timing makes sense. They announced they were working on the revamp last May and some people already seem to have fairly detailed inside info on the contents of the Cities book (which they are not sharing). So I think this is the more likely option of the two.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

For AOS and its boxed games Im expecting for LVO;

Warcry Boxed Set.

Underworlds Warband.

Next Order and Chaos Tomes revealed.

Seasons of War Gallet revealed.

I shall now expand upon @KingBrodd’s predictions:

Khorne vs Ogors/Soulblight Warcry box

Slaanesh/Malerion Aelves underworlds warband.

Blades of Khorne battletome

Seasons of War Gallet and assorted battle boxes.

• Like 1

Q99h7XatDG3ElJA8.jpg.25af4a00b39dc2a769a998fbb3dca300.jpg

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

Seraphon battletome is a Spring book, they never said that the Order book is gonna be released during March.

Do you know something or are you just guessing? Spring starts in March. It is entirely plausible that the Seraphon book could go on pre-order before adepticon and so fall in the LVO preview window. 

I'm expecting the next Underworlds warband, the next warcry box and the Seraphon to be revealed. I think we've already seen all the gitz and BoC minis. There could be a dual box for them but I think it will be a Monday reveal in January. 

As for Season of war Gallet, I would have expected to see it alongside the ghb in January and already previewed but maybe it has been delayed. 

I think we will see Khorne, Slaanesh, the death book and a tease of cities at Adepticon alongside the last warcry box. 

And out of the blue we have a new Cities preview. 

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/01/05/dawnbringer-previews-the-importance-of-religion-relics-and-ritual-to-the-cities-of-sigmar/

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2