The Rumour Thread

10 hours ago, CarlosHewso said:

This seem to me like it is similar to Tenebrael Shard. Guessing this is an Uglu aelf?Games_Workshop-Warhammer_Quest-Silver_Tower-Tenebrael_Shard-1.jpg.a590f359ac3100996807f7bf9b2a600b.jpg

The reliable rumour said that the next Underworlds starter is "Cities vs Ulgu Aelves"

Is Malerion's army a plausible new army? Yes.
Are any reliable rumour about an imminent release of Malerion's army? No.

We had the Malerion corollary at the moment, that says: "if a rumour says something about Malerion, the rumour is fake."

6 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

The reliable rumour said that the next Underworlds starter is "Cities vs Ulgu Aelves"

Is Malerion's army a plausible new army? Yes.
Are any reliable rumour about an imminent release of Malerion's army? No.

We had the Malerion corollary at the moment, that says: "if a rumour says something about Malerion, the rumour is fake."

True, but if we see Ulgu aelves in underworlds doesn’t that mean it’s more likely to see the army (with malerion) just since underworlds has a history of releasing models for an army before the army is fully released? I may be wrong on that but it seems more plausible if true

Malerion army seems like its becoming the next Kurnothi/ Firebelly. Lots of rumours and maybe a few models but havent seen anything that suggests that an army is comming. I think all of those will become something like Darkoath has become after a few Underworlds/ Warcry/ Random Hero releases. A subfaction that isnt really supported that much. I hope i am wrong though as i would love more Kurnothi.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

True, but if we see Ulgu aelves in underworlds doesn’t that mean it’s more likely to see the army (with malerion) just since underworlds has a history of releasing models for an army before the army is fully released? I may be wrong on that but it seems more plausible if true

Well, they said they are gonna be "wild" with the new releases and we have previous releases that they doesn't imply a new big army release (Darkoath, Kurnothi, Rippa or the new Monster warband).

Edited by Nezzhil

42 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

I didnt say those 2 will be in new starter. I only know for sure it will be Ulgu Aelves and I dont know which one will be second. I got list of warbands but they dont need to be released in exact order I wrote them

Spoiler

More lumineth in season after this but from another brother 

Edited by Norray
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • LOVE IT! 3

I think that Malerion's Aelves are a shoe in to get a book at some point. Along with Tyrion  Malerion is the most notable absence from the ongoing story of AoS. 

With the juicy rumour that @Norray has kindly just shared, I could see both of those god's being introduced into the main game in  2023. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Norray said:

I didnt say those 2 will be in new starter. I only know for sure it will be Ulgu Aelves and I dont know which one will be second. I got list of warbands but they dont need to be released in exact order I wrote them

Hide contents

Thank you for the clarification!

36 minutes ago, Norray said:

Reveal hidden contents

I love you

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

By the way, is there any reliable aggregator site for GW rumors or something?

Edited by Nuriel
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Norray said:
  Hide contents

Let me understand what I'm reading:

• "Lumineth", that pointy ears dudes with BULL HELMETS
  • "Another brother" it could be Tyrion, but it could be a metaphor about the new Tyrion and Teclis status in AoS, and I'm talking about being a GOD, and in the same level of other ones. For example, HASHUT!!

I don't want to build any hype, but everything clearly points to Chaos Dwarfs!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

I think that Malerion's Aelves are a shoe in to get a book at some point. Along with Tyrion  Malerion is the most notable absence from the ongoing story of AoS. 

With the juicy rumour that @Norray has kindly just shared, I could see both of those god's being introduced into the main game in  2023. 

I think those two are good candidates for new armies, as well, since they can go be the Kruleboyz of Lumineth and Daughters of Khaine, respectively. Although it looks more like Malerion will get his own book, unless we get news tomorrow that actually, he will be part of the upcoming Daughters tome. That would at least be a good reason to do DoK again so soon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Still-young said:

Isn’t the ‘More Lumineth’ talking about in underworlds? That’s what the original comment was about and season is what underworlds releases are referred to as. 

Yes this is only for Underworlds, I dont have any other system info. This is just little hint for next season which will be in another realm too. But sometimes Underworlds follows AoS releases.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

Mmm...seems strange a Lumineth 3rd wave so soon...till now mostly new armies that got some *beef* are order i would expect something for death (if skaven are a big release) before Malerion and Tyrion.

well at least it gets them out of the way so we can usher in the Age of the Duardin with endless dwarf faction releases....😇

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of adepticon - looks like Uglu elves are likely and I'm wondering what the new Sylvaneth will look like too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

2 hours ago, Nuriel said:

By the way, is there any reliable aggregator site for GW rumors or something?

I mean technically this very thread! (though reliability may vary). The tourney players keep getting sidetracked into complaining about rules changes and the rest of us are obsessed with Chaos Dwarves, so its maybe not the most accessible rumour aggregator. but all the rumours do eventually get aggregated here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, silverstu said:

well at least it gets them out of the way so we can usher in the Age of the Duardin with endless dwarf faction releases....😇

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of adepticon - looks like Uglu elves are likely and I'm wondering what the new Sylvaneth will look like too. 

I'm more worried about the other 3 GA...death and Destruction needs some juicy waves asap imho.

Chaos at least seems will have a Skaven update.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

Well, they said they are gonna be "wild" with the new releases and we have previous releases that they doesn't imply a new big army release (Darkoath, Kurnothi, Rippa or the new Monster warband).

Rippa Snarlfangs are some great sculpts, it's a shame we never got to see a proper wolf rider unit based on that look. 

Darkoath are slowly getting there between WHU and Warcray releases, but would like to see more (War Mammoth, etc)

• Like 1