The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Preview of the Warhammer + miniatures

On a distant but unrelated note, I got Wathammer + as a prezzie this year. Am I right to think I need to wait a year before I receive the miniature 😕 

2DB61EF9-7E9E-4C1D-85BC-9A397C3AF980.jpeg

0E8145D5-8F67-42A6-A596-FAD967C46FAC.jpeg

Yes, you'll get it a year after you subscribed, so this time next year for yourself. I'll get mine in August. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zilberfrid said:

I mean, Teclis messing up is a bit of a theme. The guy does that on very grand scale and has since the old world.

Which begs the question: Is Teclis secretly Skaven?

Teclis is literally the only one that did nothing wrong in end times

Tyrion in the other hand...

5 hours ago, Kaleb Daark said:

You're dead to me. May your ears get frostbite from the loneliness that is up there.

You realise the gravitational pull of the realms will make your face long and miserable, and when you do try to crack a smile you'll just look like a stretched bin liner.

xD

I've made one meme and now I've started my heel arc on TGA 😢

Polish_20220105_160840796.png.69b4a8929c66c6f248ae88f681182826.png

But back to rumours: I've held off wh+ but with the consistent release schedule and cool miniatures I feel my resolve breaking, and I don't like it 😩

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

18 minutes ago, Yondaime said:

Teclis is literally the only one that did nothing wrong in end times

Tyrion in the other hand...

I don't know if anyone can say Teclis did no wrong. Knowingly allowing his niece to be sacrificed in a bloody ritual isn't exactly a shining paragon of virtue 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Iksdee said:

My predictions for 2022 besides the things we already know:
1. Battletomes for IDK, Fyreslayers (soup), Sylvaneth, Gloomspite Gitz, Lumineth and Beastmen.
2. Beastmen models
3. Nighthaunt behemoth/monster
4. Kurnothi unit + monster
5. DoK + Skaven for the 2022 Underworlds starterbox

(Silent people and Chaos Duardin stay a myth)

@Whitefang Ty for destroying all my wishlisting dreams XD. Guess i have some time this year to paint some grey plastic :D. 

(P.s. Spiderfang/Gitmob dream alive again)

Edited by Iksdee

@JackStreicher So is your rumour that we are switching from posterboys to postergirls? If so I dig it!
wwNzNdfhmYOMcWSr.jpg

As one of WH+ most ardent critics I might be down for a Chaos Sorcerer and some AOS love... but only if they keep discounting WH+ memberships to the point that I am basically pre-ordering the mini.  

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

@Whitefang Ty for destroying all my wishlisting dreams XD. Guess i have some time this year to paint some grey plastic :D. 

(P.s. Spiderfang/Gitmob dream alive again)

I would have assume at bear minimum the IDK battletome was correct along with the actual Fyreslayer tome. Everything from 2-5 was probably too much to be true.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iksdee said:

1. Battletomes for IDK, Fyreslayers (soup), Sylvaneth, Gloomspite Gitz, Lumineth and Beastmen.

Is your soup prediction Dwarf Soup? And are you therefore also predicting new Tome for Kharadron Overlords and Dispossessed?

And can you soup dwarves without also having a new Cities/Dawnbringer(whatever) Tome?

13 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

@JackStreicher So is your rumour that we are switching from posterboys to postergirls? If so I dig it!
wwNzNdfhmYOMcWSr.jpg

As one of WH+ most ardent critics I might be down for a Chaos Sorcerer and some AOS love... but only if they keep discounting WH+ memberships to the point that I am basically pre-ordering the mini.  

Damn i watched some and not only they are drawn so badly, but are animated like a powerpoint slide, i got some berserk 2016 feeling

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, novakai said:

I would have assume at bear minimum the IDK battletome was correct along with the actual Fyreslayer tome. Everything from 2-5 was probably too much to be true.

I actually based most of these on floating rumours on TGA with the exception of Kurnothi. Nighthaunt will get a model from the trailer + rumour engines but i guess it wont be a monster/ behemoth. We have at least a DoK/Umbraneth model shown, my guess for a warband could be wrong. We also had a rumour about Eshin and with the Ulgu theme in Underworlds i thought i was at least on the right track there. Sylvaneth and Gloomspite Gitz really need a new battletome imo. I thought we had at least some rumours about a Doombull somewhere.

13 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Is your soup prediction Dwarf Soup? And are you therefore also predicting new Tome for Kharadron Overlords and Dispossessed?

And can you soup dwarves without also having a new Cities/Dawnbringer(whatever) Tome?

I only added soup because of all the talk about it in the last few pages here.

Guess i was really far off though :).

Edit: Lumineth was said to be soon but not so soon. 

Edited by Iksdee

• Subscriber

A new chaos sorceror sculpt will be welcome.

Alternative sculpts, especially for smaller heroes means being able to take more than 1 in a list without having duplicates. One of the reasons Underworlds is good, even if you don't play the game is the alternate sculpts. 

3 hours ago, Greybeard86 said:

My hopes for 2022:

1. Big monsters for IDK (crabs, kraken).
  2. Kurnothi (centaurs, satyrs).
  3. New "traditional" dwarves (within soup or not).
  4. Some cross-compatibility with TOW.

My hopes  disappointments for 2022.

Now that Whitefang has shattered my dreams...

• Sad 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Kronos said:

Preview of the Warhammer + miniatures

On a distant but unrelated note, I got Wathammer + as a prezzie this year. Am I right to think I need to wait a year before I receive the miniature 😕 

2DB61EF9-7E9E-4C1D-85BC-9A397C3AF980.jpeg

I know it won't be, but I'm getting strong Zhufor vibes from that terminator. 

• LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, EccentricCircle said:

I hope that everyone gets put in a soup, dwarves, dark elves, the lot.

Put in a soup by the shiny updated ogors of our dreams that is.

The girls of the Cauldron of Blood and the litte Kruleboy chef Potgrot also seem te be cooking up some very tasty stuff if u fancy some other soupy options.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Yondaime said:

Damn i watched some and not only they are drawn so badly, but are animated like a powerpoint slide, i got some berserk 2016 feeling

Funnily enough: there’s software that will interpolate frames to make it look smooth. However GW would have to pay for it and they hate investing 🤣

5 hours ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

Seems more a Sigmarite Hunter considering the wooden pikes hanging.

2 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Here is my list of safe predictions for 2022/2023 (Increase in variants will make the roll out slower I feel):

Fyreslayers, Idoneth, Nighthaunt, Ogors, Slaves to Darkness. 

This is not an exhaustive list but simply the things that I personally feel are inbound. 

A Like from @Whitefang mate!! I'd be happy with those for 2022.

1 hour ago, EccentricCircle said:

I hope that everyone gets put in a soup, dwarves, dark elves, the lot.

Put in a soup by the shiny updated ogors of our dreams that is.

Mawpot connoisseur!!

• LOVE IT! 1

3 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

wwNzNdfhmYOMcWSr.jpg

It looks like he got plastic surgery; can his face get any tighter? 

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

A Like from @Whitefang mate!! I'd be happy with those for 2022.

The reality is that I listed the things that felt the most likely. Fyresslayers and Idoneth are for sure coming (at least in some form for Fyreslayers), Nighthaunt were featured in the new year trailer and a number of rumour engines, Ogors are not only heavily rumoured but tie into the theme of beasts, finally Slaves to Darkness seem like an outlier but I personally feel like they are likely. There are some Chaos rumour engines and the new WH+ model would likely release around the same time as their tome barring any delays. I also personally feel like the Tomes Celestial is not a significant determining factor for which armies will get new releases. It is also possible Whitefang liked the fact that I simply acknowledged the fact that we might get further delays and not to get our hopes up.

The real question on this forum, which involves much more speculation is the ingredients of various soups:
Aelven Gazpacho?
Duardin Mulligatawny?
Beast/S2D Stew?
Gargant/Ogor bisque?
Duardin.jpeg.204fae5745f21ea973e8c948d0e6cb72.jpeg

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1