The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Infeston said:

PreOrderPreviewWHNV-Sep30-ZarbagsGitzMin

I have to say that I really love the squig models so far. I didn't like the old squig models but those models seem to use the old squig aesthetic and raise it in quality. The squig with the bone is my favorite model of this warband. But I also really like the wizard Grot.

Yeah I'd totally splash out and buy a couple boxes of cave squigs/squig hoppers if they looked like these. I can't wait to see how they play in Nightvault, they look like they could be a ton of fun. I reckon the squigs will use the scatter mechanic to move around unless you have the squig herder use an ability to herd them in the right direction, either that or they move normal unless the herder dies then they'll run off and move randomly. The fanatic there could also move in random directions with a ploy to let you move it where you want it to go. Definitely has the potential to be a really fun wacky warband. 

Throgg is a ridiculously great sculpt!!!

The anatomy is spot on, imo, for some warhammer troggoth. 

I really, REALLY hope future troggoth designs take inspiration and reflect that wonderful piece. 

The fellwaters have some nice aspects but are just way too corny for me and hope they stray away from those. 

Edited by Vasshpit
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MacDuff said:

He really deserves a rules revival.

There is a Troggoth (sigh) King Warscroll. It's not all that though. If I ever get round to collecting BOC think I will use chaos trolls and Throg as Minotaur proxies 

They look far more dynamic and moving whilst the old ones were very straight (to be fair part of that was the need for them to stand rank and file beside each other). They remind me of the earlier seekers a little bit, more sleek and thin and lithe and deadly. Thing is if there are new seekers could this also mean a totally new chariot as well! 

11 minutes ago, Slaanesh said:

Atleast some actual leaks! =] Seems like everything is just what gw themselves releases

indeed, not really rumours an leaks when its official announcements :/ 

we arent allowed to post any leaks an stuff on here anymore so some people who used to in the past dont bother, myself included 

Hmm, four sets of claws, two variant torsos, (at least?) two variant heads... It's hard to tell with some bits missing - legs and abdomens - but what are the odds that this is a box for two fiends? The beast of nurgle kit is the most obvious comparison and only makes one model despite having multiple variant heads, etc. but then it is a lot chunkier and relies on one central torso bit. I think two fiends per kit isn't impossible.

1 minute ago, sandlemad said:

Hmm, four sets of claws, two variant torsos, (at least?) two variant heads... It's hard to tell with some bits missing - legs and abdomens - but what are the odds that this is a box for two fiends? The beast of nurgle kit is the most obvious comparison and only makes one model despite having multiple variant heads, etc. but then it is a lot chunkier and relies on one central torso bit. I think two fiends per kit isn't impossible.

Beasts are set in units of 1+ models, Fiends 3+ ;)

Ah, nice,the old "have something unreleased but completely useless as half the bits are missing" strategy. Tempting, but better to wait till the regular release.

on the other hand that might lead to someone losing his Contract/Job and maybe even money - and a preview for the rest of use. Nice

Edited by youngSkywalker