The Rumour Thread

Guys, don't be so negativ and sorry about this probably being a csm and not a grot. What ever it will be, it will be awesome. 

And see it positive, if it's a csm it doesn't mean no goblins, just no goblins in a few months. Which might mean goblins sooner than later. 

And let's be honest here, if it's not chaos, or better slaanesh, it's not with discussions :-P 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nevvermore said:

oh i will be super happy if it's a remake of that sorcerer, even if I don't play CSM... simply because the design is so awesome, the helmet especially.

Yep, it screams "Master of Dark Powers" and new sculpt will make it only better.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 10:16 AM, The Golem said:

For your information, the website Warhammer Adventures has been updated (you know, the stories with the kids in AoS and WH40K).

Both.png

The first chapter of each book is available to download if you're curious.

When can we expect to buy these books? I couldn't find any dates on their website or the main GW website. Are they sold separately from the rest of the product?

Haven't seen it mentioned in this thread yet, but there's a rumour in the BoC facebook group that this weekend will have made to order on old beastmen heroes (Kazrak and Morghur were mentioned) as well as a few other chaos heroes, like Throgg.

Usually they announce Made to Order a week in advance, so my interpretation is that they'll announce it this weekend, but that it will actually happen a week later.

No idea how reliable this is, just passing on what I heard.

• Like 1