The Rumour Thread

No distinction but the only post on what’s app I’m aware of, he chose moonclan

here, I’ll make it simple for everyone as some people can’t read between the lines lol.

Grots/ Moonclan stuff tomorrow 

you’re welcome ? 

Edited by LLV
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

I'd be very excited if we see some Greenskin action as it's an army I've always been fond of since the old days of 4th edition. If we do see an announcement tomorrow, I can't wait to see the army that Ben would have been working on as his old fantasy Orc and Goblin army was lovely.

If I'm honest though, I think most of the focus tomorrow will be next couple of 40K codexes (Space Wolves and Genestealer Cult), Lord of the Rings/Hobbit stuff, and teasers for up coming stuff. I think the big reveal that would have been shown got leaked earlier this week (Ork Buggy) but I would love to see what's next for AOS. Looking back at some of the Rumour Images, something Greenskin related could be on the cards! :D  

33 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

I'd be very excited if we see some Greenskin action as it's an army I've always been fond of since the old days of 4th edition. If we do see an announcement tomorrow, I can't wait to see the army that Ben would have been working on as his old fantasy Orc and Goblin army was lovely.

If I'm honest though, I think most of the focus tomorrow will be next couple of 40K codexes (Space Wolves and Genestealer Cult), Lord of the Rings/Hobbit stuff, and teasers for up coming stuff. I think the big reveal that would have been shown got leaked earlier this week (Ork Buggy) but I would love to see what's next for AOS. Looking back at some of the Rumour Images, something Greenskin related could be on the cards! :D  

They've already revealed and previewed Space Wolves codex. And new GSC models.  They need a big warhammer reveal. Something no one is expecting, although most of us are expecting it. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, sorokyl said:

They've already revealed and previewed Space Wolves codex. And new GSC models.  They need a big warhammer reveal. Something no one is expecting, although most of us are expecting it. 

Battletome: Stormgrots: Chamber of the Lightning Goblins?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, GeneralZero said:

For now, I think: No and No . I'd be really surprised. FEC is OK as it is and vampires have been covered by LoN. I think that we are done with death actually. But given what we've got this year, I (absolutely) won't complain. I'm super happy.

I‘d be happy if they finally replaced the fugly old Vampire Knights with a new plastic kit. (LONG OVERDUE)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

I highly dislike them since they‘re too delicate and elvish for vampire knights. There‘s nothing vampiric about them, not even the wing crests look vampiric.

2 hours ago, blueshirtman said:

I don't know the best know vampire is dracula and that litterly means dragon.

Doesn't anyone remember blood dragons? A whole clan of bretonean knights turned vampires and drinking drahonblood?! 

4 minutes ago, Bloodmaster said:

Doesn't anyone remember blood dragons? A whole clan of bretonean knights turned vampires and drinking drahonblood?! 

They were Knights of the Empire and they were turned by Luthor Harkon, not by drinking dragon blood =~P

I am well aware of the latest whf lore and I even modeled a multi-Part kit myself.

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I just got 1700 points of Moonclan done(with some trolls and spider riders as allies for a full 2k list), so I'm really hoping Moonclan and not the scuttlings, but if not, I've got a playable army I really like(well how the models look, not so much how they play) and it would mean I don't have to buy anything if I don't like the release, so I'm actually having mixed feelings since I've spent so much recently to get most of the new Nighthaunt stuff which were coincidentally at the same points level as my Moonclan before the release and now approaching 3000.

1 minute ago, michu said:

Nope it looks different. Rumour engine doesn't have that one big claw on the outer edge, but many small.

Yeah, you're right - just had another look :) that said, it is very similar in design so I wonder if there's a connection or if it's coincidence.