The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, Shadowspite said:

The shape of the glaives makes it pretty clear they're meant to be undead skaven. We don't really expect GW to do 100% accurate rodent osteology, do we?

Those weapon are definitely old and rosty just like the skaven tools, but still I have never ever seen an skaven weapon shaped in the same form like those glaives

Edited by Skreech Verminking

Some comments:

-This was massive

-AoS delivered ALL: background book, maps, new magic, new rules, new starter set. 

-New Nighthaunts are impressive. I mean better than highest expectations. Design team deserves a hug.

-New Stormcast are good (but not as impressive as NH by far). Some heroes are awesome though.

-I guess mysterious shadowy figure could be Khalida. Back when MP was launched, Phil Kelly confirmed there could be more Mortarchs. I guess this is the first of the new. Could be Isabella as well I guess.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Those weapon are definitely old and rosty just like the skaven tools, but still I have never ever seen an skaven weapon shaped in the same form like those glaives

Huh. You may be right. I can't actually find any with exactly that shape. Skaven spear/glaive blades usually have that reverse curve before the haft, don't they? I'm sure some of the old metal stormvermin did have glaives shaped like these undead things, but until I can find some pics I will concede the point...

34 minutes ago, Moonstone said:

Quickly updated the resolved rumour engine imags :)

1. Is the backpack of one of the rogue trader guys.

3. Is the Head of the new Padlock flail night haunt guy.

4. Is the new stormcast warmachine.

8. Is part of the eldar webway portal shown a week or 2 ago.

9. Is the gallows on the back of the executioner nighthaunt character

11. Looks to be part of the new "Jaws" spell

12. Looks like its the back of one of the new warith looking unit.

Rumour Engine Update.jpg

24 is the destruction magic thingie

3 minutes ago, Gecktron said:

Also, looks like GW produces a new paint sitting somewhere between shade and base paint: 
1325026344_Bildschirmfoto2018-05-12um16_12_43.png.9ee954d18ea7f9474ebb92bfdb291056.png

Neat, too bad I really don't like the green glowy color GW has for their ghostly stuff, but I might find a place for it somewhere.

1 minute ago, Sadysaneto said:

You really can't see the gums?

There is no space between the teethes of the magical maw while you can definitely see number 24 is missing a few teethes, also they are more triangular than the maw ones. 

So terrain stuff seem to be a big things recently with Gnarlmaws and Shipswrecks, and even the grave site markers for Nighthaunt. The way he has to be animatedand give AoE buffs, you could almost put the Avatar of Khaine in the same category(except he does count as a model in your army and can be destroyed). So I wonder what if anything Nighthaunt and perhaps now Stormcasts will get.

11 minutes ago, chord said:

As someone who started playing wargames with the original AoS and never enjoyed games with allegiance abilities etc all this news is very disheartening.

You can still use only points .

I think a lot of people would be ok with that.

:)

Edited by Sadysaneto