The Rumour Thread

BEHOLD. MY PREDICTIONS.

Warcry Khorne Vs Soulblight Boxed set.

New Underworlds Warband, very excited for this one as we have no idea what it firmly is.

Seraphon reveal!! Im hoping for a New Hero, new mounted unit and Saurus Warriors.

My stab in the dark is a reveal for Seasons of War Gallet but with Adepticon in March and Thondia releasing last April I feel that will be shown there.

• Like 3

Well, the show is one hour and there are six different games being showcased. Seraphon is guaranteed now, warcry will be the full reveal for bloodhunt. Underworlds Is the next warband. KT is the arbites vs drykhari. HH is an unknown quantity, maybe some new plastic vehicles and a character. 40k, i want to say Farsight and Snik get officially revelead, but GW used space marine iconography for their teaser.

3 hours ago, Gothmaug said:

So what's going to be the weird, unexpected reveal? There's always one. Any guesses?

I'm going to say... This thing

The Rumour Engine – 13th September 2022 : r/ageofsigmar

I want to say terrain for warcry. It's definitely an Arachnarok's face, but with the mandible simplified into solid black fangs. Arachnaroks are one of the wild monsters for Warcry right?

The dream would be the next set is Khorne vs Soulblight, and the set after is Slaanesh vs Spiderfang. That's a dead Arachnarok that makes up the terrain for the box, and 10 spider Riders make up the Grot half (like how the Hunters of Huanchi are just updated Chameleon Skinks).

That's just a wild guess based on my own hopes though, I have no basis for that other than the Arachnarok face.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

I'm going to say that War Cry is Khorne Cultists vs Daughters of Khaine purely because everybody else is saying Soulblight and because the silhouette reminds me a lot of the Disciple of Khaine art from Warhammer Online.

1675_1.png

Although yes, it probably is Soulblight but I'm stubborn.

Underworlds I'm still banking on Scourge Privateers.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 4

Mighty Sigmar, our father who art in Azyr, blessed be thy Heldenhammer; thy Dawnbringer Crusade come; thy will be done in Ghur as it is in Azyr. Give us this presentation our Seraphon reveals; and forgive us our doomposting as we forgive those who doompost against us; and lead us not into 40k spotlight hogging, but deliver us from new Space Marine models. For thine is the mainline game, and the better system, and has the cooler models, for ever and ever.

Amen.

99070218014_LordExorcist01.jpg.184bde9943bceee255af14c728378860.jpg

• Haha 6

A couple of hours to go. Final predictions.

Kill team. Arbites Vs Dark Eldar.

Warcry . Khorne Vs DoK.

Underworlds. Malerion Aelves finally. 

AoS. New Saurus warriors, Slann, mounted skinks on new Dino type and a foot hero with a spear. 

Heresy. New stuff. Don't care.

40K More info about Arks of Omen book 2 and 3. Tau and Ork Characters. 

Not happening but my dream reveal - a complete Cities of Sigmar model. 

I've been busy and distracted from posting for a while, but I'm also excited for the previews tonight. Partially because there's some stuff I'm very excited to see the models for (Seraphon, Warcry) and partially because there's stuff I genuinely have no idea what it will be (Underworlds, possibly a second reveal for something where we already know one thing).

It's full of possibility. And I know there's the whole risk of getting myself overhyped, but I'm pretty used to the cadence of these things by now and know the limits of what to expect, in both directions. So I think I'll be satisfied, whatever happens.