The Rumour Thread

12 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

From my butt.

This forum has been an extremely pleasant place to visit so far. Don't spoil it. The rumour thread is not the place for jokes at others expense. Edit to clarify. Deliberately posting false rumours is not a good idea.

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Chikout said:

This forum has been an extremely pleasant place to visit so far. Don't spoil it. The rumour thread is not the place for jokes at others expense. Edit to clarify. Deliberately posting false rumours is not a good idea.

Aww, I'm just goofin.  I'm a majorhugebig TK fan, and even I have accepted that they are toast.  I figured orhers would not seriously think TK were ever coming back and world see the humor in my post.

Apologies to those who still hold out hope for the TK and didn't know it was a joke.

Btw. Kharn bit not a joke.  Local GW manager told me he has seen the issue.

47 minutes ago, Changer said:

Yeah I'd say it was 30k due to the dead MK3 armour on the base.

Spotted the same - could well be the rumoured new plastic HH boxed game (with Mk2/3 marines in).  The dead marine also has a gem stone that I've only ever seen on Space Wolves too.  However there is also a strong rumour that the next part of Curse of the Wulfen is due towards the end of the year (along with Russ and Inferno).  Who know!  Lots of smoke and mirrors :P

1 hour ago, Sleboda said:

Aww, I'm just goofin.  I'm a majorhugebig TK fan, and even I have accepted that they are toast.  I figured orhers would not seriously think TK were ever coming back and world see the humor in my post.

Apologies to those who still hold out hope for the TK and didn't know it was a joke.

Settra does not lose hope.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sleboda said:

Btw. Kharn bit not a joke.  Local GW manager told me he has seen the issue.

Personally, I am still holding onto hope and conspiracy theories for the return of the Tomb Kings.

Remember, Settra didn't die in the End Times.  In fact he pretty much gave a huge middle finger to the Chaos Gods, and got away with it.  Not something many can claim.  Also, I keep hearing about some obscure hints in the fluff.  One of which iirc, was about a character running afoul of some undead in a skull encrusted chariot.  Now that's just something I was told, so not sure where it is off hand, but I trust the guy who told me about it.

Of course, I'm also not holding my breath. ;)

Edited by MechaBriZilla

3 hours ago, MechaBriZilla said:

Personally, I am still holding onto hope and conspiracy theories for the return of the Tomb Kings.

I heard Settra accused Slaanesh of inappropriate behaviour and was forced to take a contract with Mantic Games just to continue to make his ends meet due to the fallout. Meanwhile Slaanesh has been placed on a timeout until retro-80's haristyles come back into fashion.

• Like 4

As much as I love Khorne, I don't think we need another whole year of "2017 year of Khorne" release.

Couple releases for the renewed Chaos Space Marine book and you are golden.

Wishlist : start to collect Tzeentch box and some love for Slaanesh already please!

Edited by Blueraven84
Typo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Blueraven84 said:

As much as I love Khorne, I don't think we need another whole year of "2017 year of Khorne" release.

Couple releases for the renewed Chaos Space Marine book and you are golden.

Wishlist : start to collect Tzeentch box and some love for Slaanesh already please!

It's the simple fact out of all the chaos gods khorne sells the most so of course GW will do more khorne. It seems to be the case in 40k at least tzeentch is getting some love at last. 

Edited by shinros

I both love atia and hate her atm. How are you going to dangle something like that. its pure evil I say. I am curious how he survived the end times thou. Unless this is just some special white dwarf mini they are selling to commemorate the new version of white dwarf, I would be very disappointed if that's the case.

Edited by JudgeX83

38 minutes ago, shinros said:

Grombrindal fans rejoice. He is making his way to AOS according to Atia. 

https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1052

The nagging questions are is he a re-imagining of their avatar for the Age of Sigmar?  Is he going to be part of a faction or will he be a freebie for one of the first few issues?

I must know!

What's the latest on Dark Aelves / Shadowkin at present?

I thought all rumouring mongering had them at a 2017 release but have heard people suggesting they'll drop this year? Both my wallet and my current buzz for Destruction hopes not as I'm sure I'll ditch everything for these!

Seeing @Ben rebasing old DE miniatures definitely got me thinking!

What's the latest on Dark Aelves / Shadowkin at present?

I thought all rumouring mongering had them at a 2017 release but have heard people suggesting they'll drop this year? Both my wallet and my current buzz for Destruction hopes not as I'm sure I'll ditch everything for these!

Seeing @Ben rebasing old DE miniatures definitely got me thinking!

Very little to be honest. I wouldn't expect them in 2016. There is the possibility of a rebox refresh sooner considering the recent releases but no concrete rumours.

• Like 1

Just now, The Jabber Tzeentch said:

Very little to be honest. I wouldn't expect them in 2016. There is the possibility of a rebox refresh sooner considering the recent releases but no concrete rumours.

Cool, that's good to hear. I'm not sure a rebox refresh release would get my juices flowing (I say that now.. :S), really hoping for some AoS reimaging of the Druchii. Could be wishful thinking though. We'll see, I have enough on my plate with Ironjawz for now!!

8 hours ago, daedalus81 said:

The nagging questions are is he a re-imagining of their avatar for the Age of Sigmar?  Is he going to be part of a faction or will he be a freebie for one of the first few issues?

I must know!

Curious too - the last 3 or 4 have been WD exclusive purchases and had no rules (vampire hunter, film director etc), could well be in the same vein.

Curious too - the last 3 or 4 have been WD exclusive purchases and had no rules (vampire hunter, film director etc), could well be in the same vein.

I would be surprised if it isn't Age of Sigmar related. Massive missed opportunity if it doesn't have a Warscroll, rules for silver tower would also be cool.@ben pass the message on to the guys ;-)

• Like 2

According to the owner of my LGS, the White Dwarf miniature is just a repackaging of the jumping dragonslayer with a warscroll for AoS. Any of you have heard something similar? The guy who told me is absolutely trustworthy, but I refuse to believe GW would miss such an opportunity with Grombrindal...