The Rumour Thread

So like, I do not get how he fits into destruction. They keep saying the forces of destruction follow him, does that make Gordrakk (despite the narrative buildup) chopped liver.

Also he's a centaur. Not a centigor, Not a kurnothi, a centaur.

It really feels like they just wanted destruction to have its own "archaon" and just hammered it into the narrative.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

Didn't quite follow but the video made it look like he used to be BoC or Kurnothi or something?

Nope, he was part of his own mythic race they were saying. Killed Dragons for fun and stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ganigumo said:

So like, I do not get how he fits into destruction. They keep saying the forces of destruction follow him, does that make Gordrakk (despite the narrative buildup) chopped liver.

Also he's a centaur. Not a centigor, Not a kurnothi, a centaur.

It really feels like they just wanted destruction to have its own "archaon" and just hammered it into the narrative.

he seems to be a firm believer of Might makes Right

1 minute ago, Ganigumo said:

So gordrakk is defeated/dead then.

Gordrakk thinks himself a match for Sigmar, do you think it makes sense for him to just step aside?

i mean your asking question that won't be answer until the book comes out

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Waiting for the scene in BR where Kragnos dabs over Gordrakk's half-dead body and then does a floss dance whilst everybody (including the Hedonites and Order) laugh. A single tear rolls down Gordrakk's cheek, the camera zooming in to see the reflections of equally upset Beasts of Chaos in it. 

• Haha 7