The Rumour Thread

So 

This Rumour Engine seems to be the bottom of the BR Kragnos trailer.

Whatever Kragnos is, Kurnothi or BoC, he doesnt seem too friendly to dwarves with that many trophies...

DEEP DIVE MOMENT

The 'trapped under the rock' line gives me the indication that Kragnos was, at some point, *uncovered* by the Duardin and clearly was enough of a threat they locked the entire mountain down to stop them escaping.

Kragnos is a dragon ogre. 

New Beasts of Chaos. 

20210320_141605.jpg

Edited by Dreddships
Because deep dive
  • Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 3

3 minutes ago, Dreddships said:

So 

This Rumour Engine seems to be the bottom of the BR Kragnos trailer.

Whatever Kragnos is, Kurnothi or BoC, he doesnt seem too friendly to dwarves with that many trophies...

20210320_141605.jpg

So I analyses the brief trailer, he’s definitely centaur not shaggoth, the bottom half is horse 100%, shaggoth seem to have reptilian bottoms. I’m inclined to think it could be a new destruction army, either kurnothi or an army of centaur. 

Just now, King Under the Mountain said:

I am thinking Kurnothi actually.  Centigors have clawed feet while this guy has hooves. 

Kurnothi.png

I don’t see any mark of chaos either, not that BoC have many but a new hero or god would probably have at least the eight pointed star isn’t it?

So kurnothi are the next broken realms book?

I have escaped my prison probably is referring to slaanesh's stomach.

could be the kurnothi are siding with destruction because they freed themselves after slaanesh escaped instead of the aelf pantheon freeing them when they had slaanesh locked up.

Just now, TheMuphinMan said:

So kurnothi are the next broken realms book?

I have escaped my prison probably is referring to slaanesh's stomach.

could be the kurnothi are siding with destruction because they freed themselves after slaanesh escaped instead of the aelf pantheon freeing them when they had slaanesh locked up.

My current conspiracy theory is that Beastgrave season is finishing soon which will awaken whatever God is sleeping there and be the big smashy part of Broken Realms...

Now I think that God is Kragnos...

• Like 5