The Rumour Thread

35 minutes ago, Shane said:

Da Ladee Ateea sed dat itz lik da kourt o'goouls 'un. It kud b.

PRAISE GORK! (or quite possibly Mork...) 

Those pesky trees have had their time in the limelight, now it's time for a PROPER army to get released, just in time for some proper krumpin'.

WAAAGH!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AdHocGames said:

I'm trying not to. I already have a Flesh Eater court and Brayherd on the go, i don't need another army!

But the artwork makes them so tempting...

Well that's just Chaos and Death bro...sounds like you could do with adding some sweet Destruction to the mix!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Dez said:

Anyone else notice the quick reference cards there? I hope they start releasing these...

I just tear the pages out of the assembly instructions you get in each box. These do the trick nicely. Some of the bigger models (Maw-krusha, Stardrake etc) even have a nice glossy full colour print. People often ask where I get them from haha!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chris Tomlin said:

I just tear the pages out of the assembly instructions you get in each box. These do the trick nicely. Some of the bigger models (Maw-krusha, Stardrake etc) even have a nice glossy full colour print. People often ask where I get them from haha!

same, we are lucky to have AoS releases where they come in the box. Gotta have the iPad handy for 3 heroes. But for my regular duardin and Seraphon gotta go ol' fashion.

4 hours ago, Dez said:

Anyone else notice the quick reference cards there? I hope they start releasing these...

I'd like to see this format in a printer friendly version. Also that £20 starter box is brilliant. I know it's been done by other companies but this is a great way to get new younger players into the hobby without a massive investment. All it needs is a fold out 2' by 2' play mat with a poster on the other side.

Edited by Brian Andrews
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Shane said:

If I was a kid I'd love these style of boxes. £10 and you're in with a little force. Could even play each model as a single unit so it's Mordheim-lite.

I can now round off my Retributers from the Starter Set for £8 if they are available at my FLGS :)

1 hour ago, Shane said:

If I was a kid I'd love these style of boxes. £10 and you're in with a little force. Could even play each model as a single unit so it's Mordheim-lite.

My daughter is a little over two and is obsessed with Stormcasts. The owner of our local store gave her a free liberator to paint up. I'd totally get her a box of these and slowly teach her the game. Now if only she would stop throwing the dice across the room every time she went to roll lol

Edited by Mouldie
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, Mouldie said:

My daughter is a little over two and is obsessed with Stormcasts. The owner of our local store gave her a free liberator to paint up. I'd totally get her a box of these and slowly teach her the game. Now if only she would stop throwing the dice across the room every time she went to roll lol

"Get them young" and "first one is always free" ....

:D 

• Like 3

Has anyone had access to the WD with the Bonesplitta explanation/warscrolls or the Battletome itself? Can anyone describe a bit about fluff and news regarding this faction (I mean: stuff which is not already in the GA: Destruction book)?

1 hour ago, Turgol said:

Has anyone had access to the WD with the Bonesplitta explanation/warscrolls or the Battletome itself? Can anyone describe a bit about fluff and news regarding this faction (I mean: stuff which is not already in the GA: Destruction book)?

Not yet.  I'm watching 4chan like a hawk though.

• Like 2

Im back! So gonna get my Handbook this weekend! And a game next month! Still in time for  the global campaign. My store is participating so i can contribute! So many exciting things happening! 

If someone has the All Gates PM me spoilers pls :)

And Death in september? Good news for my oponent!